Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignmen

liberals have zero...all they can do is attack the source

zzzzz

Okay, how about this....the investigation didn't question any of the main people involved. How the %@%! do you come up with a conclusion without questioning anyone involved with the closures???

so why is this important? I love how liberals grasp on to this bullshit. Clinton getting sucked off in the white house by an employee is more important than closing a lane of traffic.

Not to the people stuck in traffic. Presidents have been having affairs since 1776 give or take. You guys need to get over Clinton getting a BJ.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

The taxpayer-funded report released by former federal prosecutor Randy Mastro relies on interviews with Christie and other officials in his administration and 250,000 documents, many of them emails and text messages.

"We found that Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignment idea," Mastro said at a news conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/christies-lawyer-governor-not-involved-plot-153400161--politics.html

what will liberals do now? weep? all the hoopla for nothing. i told you guys to wait until we know more...
Christie bought and paid for a firm, that worked FOR HIS best interests.

What did you think they'd "come up with?"

:rolleyes:

Just wondering, is it the same firm that said that Benghazi wasn't a big deal?

Or that the IRS scandal was just made up?

Or that the NSA wasn't really breaking the COTUS?

The good news is that Christie has lost 100 lbs. Now he will only be able to block one lane not two.

(Jimmy Fallon on the TS)

The taxpayer-funded report released by former federal prosecutor Randy Mastro relies on interviews with Christie and other officials in his administration and 250,000 documents, many of them emails and text messages.

"We found that Gov. Christie had no knowledge beforehand of this George Washington Bridge realignment idea," Mastro said at a news conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/christies-lawyer-governor-not-involved-plot-153400161--politics.html

what will liberals do now? weep? all the hoopla for nothing. i told you guys to wait until we know more...

So Christie's lawyer said he wasn't guilty?

His lawyer and more importantly all the evidence.

His lawyer..who got paid for this 'investigation' by the public, confirmed Christie lied when he said he hadn't talked to Wildstein.

That's probably to make Christie "bullet proof" in case Wildstein comes up with something.

Funniest line:

"No one in Christie's office knew, EXCEPT Bridget Kelly".

:lol:

How well did this turn out for him, [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]?
Not too well. :lol:
How many people are condemning the report? Shit, the hired lawyer couldn't even get the facts straight.

Let's hope Christie and all the other moderate republicans who think they can get an even break from the liberal media find out that it doesn't do any good to pretend to be a democrat.

So Christie's lawyer said he wasn't guilty?

His lawyer and more importantly all the evidence.

And unless someone presents any I have no reason not to believe it.

Im glad hes found not guilty, but why is this important again? How does leland yee get no coverage over gun trafficking, but closing a lane of traffic is front page news, libtards help me out with this one

Hello.

The above post is known as deflecting. Straight up. It fucks up any discussion of the topic. It is way too common here.

How about not doing it?

so why is this important? I love how liberals grasp on to this bullshit. Clinton getting sucked off in the white house by an employee is more important than closing a lane of traffic.

And....there it is again. Just way too often.

Christie bought and paid for a firm, that worked FOR HIS best interests.

What did you think they'd "come up with?"

:rolleyes:

Just wondering, is it the same firm that said that Benghazi wasn't a big deal?

Or that the IRS scandal was just made up?

Or that the NSA wasn't really breaking the COTUS?

Different nutter.....same lameness. It really is one of your primary tools. It really needs to stop.

Forum List

Back