Gov. Andrew Cuomo Admits Stockpile of Thousands of Unused Ventilators

Yeah this NY Governor asshole is politicizing this...some demtards are talking about Cuomo pushing Joe aside and being their presidential candidate....go for it...this clown has so much negative baggage with how he has mismanaged NY that Trump will have a field day on him.....
Trump said today that NY had a warehouse full of ventilators...Trump knows whats going on in NY more than Cuomo the clown....

In unrelated event...

SEIU Union Locates 39 Million N95 Masks for Healthcare Workers, Local Governments

Now they're selling it for $5 a piece, while claiming they have "no financial interest in the transactions.”

Similar masks on Home Depot website are sold for $24 for a box of 20, or $1.20 a piece.
I’m thinking, they couldn’t have said two weeks ago hey America, we have 35 million masks. They instead had to be asked? I don’t believe anyone now. Fk all these traitors

The stockpile is for the apex, which isnt here yet.
They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.
Not needed? Don't ventilators have some medical function? Aren't some people in NY in need
of such equipment? Isn't this an example of a moron lying his ass off when caught?

And breitbart supported pedophile Rou Moore.
Thanks for going back to the archives for that. It's really pertinent and on subject and helpful in this matter.... I mean a moronic distraction.

The stockpile is for the apex, which isnt here yet.
They are stocked because they arent needed yet, but they all will be needed plus many more.
Not needed? Don't ventilators have some medical function? Aren't some people in NY in need
of such equipment? Isn't this an example of a moron lying his ass off when caught?

And breitbart supported pedophile Rou Moore.
Thanks for going back to the archives for that. It's really pertinent and on subject and helpful in this matter.... I mean a moronic distraction.

No....it's much better to hide them and blame Trump for a shortage.

JO

Isn't Cuomo supposed to replace Old Incapacitated Joe Biden? Who's going to replace lying Andrew Cuomo now?

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients
412,976 (95%)
in Mild Condition

23,559 (5%)
Serious or Critical

LINK

===================
Currently less than 25,000 are in serious/critical condition worldwide, while dumbass Cuomo has around 35,000 ventilators sitting around unused in a small area of the world.

What an idiot he is!
He is certainly taking full advantage of the spotlight isn't he? I haven't heard him apologize to President Trump yet. Guess I missed it.

In unrelated event...

SEIU Union Locates 39 Million N95 Masks for Healthcare Workers, Local Governments

Now they're selling it for $5 a piece, while claiming they have "no financial interest in the transactions.”

Similar masks on Home Depot website are sold for $24 for a box of 20, or $1.20 a piece.
I’m thinking, they couldn’t have said two weeks ago hey America, we have 35 million masks. They instead had to be asked? I don’t believe anyone now. Fk all these traitors

Remember, we were told that guy who bought all those hand sanitizers ahead of outbreak is a criminal.

In unrelated event...

Remember, we were told that guy who bought all those hand sanitizers ahead of outbreak is a criminal.
He didn't donate enough to the DNC.

Oh my! This is pathetic, Cuomo is a moron.

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

By all means, draft him Dims, draft him.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

seems like Andrew is the "Fredo" in that family
“I’m Tony, this is my brother, Fredo, and this is my other brother, Fredo.”

Whole world looking for every mask available and MAGICALLY the Union which has always been a DNC Mouth piece finds 39 Million of them.

Uh......huh........doesn't add up...........Glad the masks are going to the Medical people........but this stinks to the high heavens.........

Probably got them from China.....who makes the most in the world anymore.

Whole world looking for every mask available and MAGICALLY the Union which has always been a DNC Mouth piece finds 39 Million of them.

Uh......huh........doesn't add up...........Glad the masks are going to the Medical people........but this stinks to the high heavens.........

Probably got them from China.....who makes the most in the world anymore.

They're not going for free, they selling them to hospitals at 4X price.

Governor Cuomo is such a charismatic person that when he asks you to do something, you can't wait to help him out.

i know that's how Trump feels, my friends!

Basically, Cuomo is blaming Trump for not having enough respirators.

In 2015, there was MERS outbreak in South Korea, New York estimated they'll need 17,000 respirators if MERS hit New York. Federal government provided them with money, so...

Where are the respirators? Or where is the money?

I heard Cuomo's press briefings are getting pretty good ratings....
I didnt know you could translate a fart,,,but if thats what you heard who am I to say its not true,,,
Take that up with Trump -- since he is the one who is so triggered by how popular Cuomo was becoming for his handling of the virus..

So butt hurt that it has dic suckers like you desperately searching for stories like this one

I didnt know you could translate a fart,,,but if thats what you heard who am I to say its not true,,,
Take that up with Trump -- since he is the one who is so triggered by how popular Cuomo was becoming for his handling of the virus..

So butt hurt that it has dic suckers like you desperately searching for stories like this one

HUH???
when did trump get triggered by the guy that has the most infected state in the union???

and what story are you talking about??
I'm here to make fun of you being triggered by everything trump,,,

Oh my! This is pathetic, Cuomo is a moron.

He's been out there bitching about not having enough ventilators and now he admits he has a stockpile.

By all means, draft him Dims, draft him.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo acknowledged Friday the state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators, despite his complaints the federal government was not sending enough.

Cuomo responded to a comment from President Donald Trump on Twitter that there were thousands of ventilators in New York not being used.

“Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”

Cuomo’s comments demonstrate there is not an immediate shortage in ventilators in the city, despite alarming reports.

“We don’t need them today, because we’re not at capacity today, that’s why they’re not deployed because they’re not needed,” Cuomo said.

There is also the fact that to date nation wide every patient who has needed a bed and a ventilator have gotten them. Cuomo has done okay through this. It's a shame he ruined it with his lies.

HUH???
when did trump get triggered by the guy that has the most infected state in the union???

and what story are you talking about??
I'm here to make fun of you being triggered by everything trump,,,
The reason you are on this post is because you think Cuomo is hiding PPE for why, I don't know...

but for the Trump sycophant -- they believe blaming everyone else exonerates their cult leader -- who is still to this day blaming Obama...who hasn't been president for 4 years....

Fact of the matter is -- no amount of blaming someone else will ever hide the fact that this is what Trump said just a few weeks ago....

"We only have 15 cases and that will be down to zero in the next short period of time" -- and you morons believed it...

Forum List

Back