Gotta love the media, its time to it right this time, lets do the DNC

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump who shit on just about everything and everybody, who gave the american people nothing, is now a sound bite. Thus the media's coverage of the RNC convention. Now its the DNC, and like slime balls licking their chops, the media plans to dicect every single word, every incident, every unruly event, everything for the next 25 hour a day cycle.

Because God forbid, you get one of Donald's gun toting supporters pissed off, they may shoot you on site....thus the fear factor of giving Trump no bad news....EVER!!

• Banned
The MSM as we type is slowly dicecting the DNC. Doing their job...something they fail miserably when it comes to Trump. Its a nightly news sound bite than its onto the next....with the dems, its a non stop fuck fest.

• Banned
  • Banned
The MSM as we type is slowly dicecting the DNC. Doing their job...something they fail miserably when it comes to Trump. Its a nightly news sound bite than its onto the next....with the dems, its a non stop fuck fest.
what is the MSM?
Main stream Media....listen retard, find a book and read it and stop using it to swat roaches
main stream media report on the dems? hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha what planet did you just arrive from?

what is the MSM?
Main stream Media....listen retard, find a book and read it and stop using it to swat roaches

She's flocking nutz. Roflmao
Apparently its a dude. He told me that right after he said he wanted to play with my bum :dunno:
that is a dude? Really? Roflmao

what is the MSM?

She's flocking nutz. Roflmao
Apparently its a dude. He told me that right after he said he wanted to play with my bum :dunno:
that is a dude? Really? Roflmao
I guess a liar is a viable option

Forum List

Back