Gotta "love" that Ben Carson.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

upload_2015-10-1_15-50-0.png

Last edited:
In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

View attachment 51223

So what did he say that was so outrageous?

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

View attachment 51223
Already a thread about this.

• Banned
Look at the far left, constantly show how racist they are..

WOW....now THAT was a brilliant response....I never thought of "looking at the far left" for racism......I must thank you for the tip.

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

View attachment 51223

Of course he doesn't know. He isn't president of the Bahamas.

You're right.....my mistake...

I had forgotten that Trump is building a "beautiful wall" just west of the Bahamas.....that should keep those pesky hurricanes off the U.S. coast.

Actually, A violent radical political group could sieze power in the US if citizens are not vigilant in terms of their rights OR if there is a large segment of the population that is ideologically polarized and politically active enough to gain power and forcefully keep it.

View attachment 51223

Hey stupid...............projections put the hurricane with a very high possibility of hitting the East Coast somewhere between North Carolina and New Jersey. Remember Hurricane Sandy? Asking him what about hurricane Joaquin is a very valid question.

And..............making hints that Obama is a Nazi is beyond reprehensible. I've yet to see ANYWHERE where my free speech is being restricted.

And............if you read much of this board, you'd see that NOBODY'S freedom of speech is restricted by anyone, unless the people who run this board think that someone is being way out of line.

I had forgotten that Trump is building a "beautiful wall" just west of the Bahamas.....that should keep those pesky hurricanes off the U.S. coast.

Are you stupid?

Well, perhaps I'm "stupid".......I made the silly assumption that hurricanes that hit the Bahamas can also reach the U.S......But, THANK GOD that your fellow right wing idiot, Templar.....set me straight....

Are you stupid?

Well, perhaps I'm "stupid".......I made the silly assumption that hurricanes that hit the Bahamas can also reach the U.S......But, THANK GOD that your fellow right wing idiot, Templar.....set me straight....

Funny. You didn't say any of that, just stupid stuff about a wall, but its beside the point. You can't react to damage until you know what damage has been done. I would think it common sense that the only people who could react to the damage of the hurricane would be the ones the hurricane has already hit. Cause until there is damage we have nothing to react to

Carson is right when he says a Nazi movement could happen here. What he is too stupid to notice is that it would come from the Right.

"I don't see a flag pin on your suit, commie!"

Forum List

Back