Gotta love sensitive cops.....just wish they'd find other jobs!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Cops Walk Off Job At WNBA Game Over Players’ Racial Profiling Protest
Their union leader says he commends the officers for their action.

Four off-duty Minneapolis cops working the Minnesota Lynx game Saturday night left their posts after players called an end to racial profiling at a press conference. The officers also removed their names from future games at the Target Center, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported Tuesday.

I actually feel bad for cops, especially those having to feel the same sting that blacks feel each and every day, being judged and profiled by the actions of a few that are bad. I get it. But we must understand, that being a cop is a JOB. A job that if you don't like it, unlike having black skin...you have options. You can either quit your job or not take on extra hours to make money, you have options. To walk off a job simply because your feelings were hurt, proves once again, your nothing but thin skinned folk who should be working at a McDonalds or Target rather than serving the public....just sayin!!!

So you'd be perfectly happy with say, 40-50% of American LEOs walking off the job and quitting this afternoon?

BTW - The SCOTUS says it's not their job to protect or serve the citizenry.

Four off-duty Minneapolis cops working the Minnesota Lynx game Saturday night left their posts after players called an end to racial profiling at a press conference. The officers also removed their names from future games at the Target Center, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported Tuesday.

I actually feel bad for cops, especially those having to feel the same sting that blacks feel each and every day, being judged and profiled by the actions of a few that are bad. I get it. But we must understand, that being a cop is a JOB. A job that if you don't like it, unlike having black skin...you have options. You can either quit your job or not take on extra hours to make money, you have options. To walk off a job simply because your feelings were hurt, proves once again, your nothing but thin skinned folk who should be working at a McDonalds or Target rather than serving the public....just sayin!!!

They walked out of an off-duty security gig, not their actual job. Read your link first, captain ignorant.

Yo! Yaz speaks da troof ta power Sock Girl!

• Banned

They walked out of an off-duty security gig, not their actual job. Read your link first, captain ignorant.

........You can either quit your job or not take on extra hours to make money, you have options.
Actually, you need to pay attention, captain, kiss my black ass!!

........You can either quit your job or not take on extra hours to make money, you have options.

They did just that. They left, and they took their names off of the list of cops available for security work.

pay attention now, boy.

• Banned
Sounds like the cops were racially profiled. Don't blame them a bit.
Yeah, its pretty nice when the profiling gets to be a bit much, you can call it day and end it....wish people of color had it just as easy, we could peel off our skin color and end the bullshit.

• Banned

They did just that. They left, and they took their names off of the list of cops available for security work.

pay attention now, boy.
......And??? Guess what, the sun came up the next gotdamn day, the moon came back that night and the world, didn't end, now did it? For the last time, I get thier sensitivity, welcome to the world of fuckin minorities, Mr. Cop who can quit any fuckin time he or she pleases, its just a motherfuckn job!!!!

pay attention now, boy.
......And??? Guess what, the sun came up the next gotdamn day, the moon came back that night and the world, didn't end, now did it? For the last time, I get thier sensitivity, welcome to the world of fuckin minorities, Mr. Cop who can quit any fuckin time he or she pleases, its just a motherfuckn job!!!!

Why would they have to quit their regular job just because they don't want to work at a basketball game?

I get what you are saying, but sometimes action has to be taken in order to let those who put their feelings out there first know that they are not the only people in this country who have the right to put their feelings out there. Why do you think those who threw away their CDs of the Dixie Chicks threw them away?

God bless you and them cops always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that them cops did not need the extra money that badly. Not enough to be there for those who hate them any way.

pay attention now, boy.

Why would they have to quit their regular job just because they don't want to work at a basketball game?
Listen, there are a zillion problems going on around the world, a bunch of sissy cops pales.....next question I plan to ignore?

I get what you are saying, but sometimes action has to be taken in order to let those who put their feelings out there first know that they are not the only people in this country who have the right to put their feelings out there. Why do you think those who threw away their CDs of the Dixie Chicks threw them away?

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that them cops did not need the extra money that badly. Not enough to be there for those who hate them any way.
So women of color asking to end racial profiling are now haters of cops???? Really, grandma? If white people do anything going forward, please stop thinking every damn thing is about YOU!!! Gezzzus!!!

Yep. Just like being a worthless criminal and thug is just a personality disorder which can be turned off at any time. People aren't getting shot because of their skin color, but rather their unwillingness to follow the law.

Last edited:
Huh, and yet Dr. Ben Carson still has his skin.....
Far more white people than blacks are killed by police in America, both proportionally to their population sizes and in real numbers, completely contrary to the anti-white propaganda put out by the “Black Lives Matter” campaign and its allies.
According to statistics maintained by the far-left extremist Guardian newspaper in Britain, more than half of all people killed by US police this year have been white, while only 25 percent have been black.

The Guardian’s statistics are contained in a tally of police killings maintained by that newspaper on a site titled “The Counted.” This was set up by the far-leftist newspaper with the intention of “proving” how “racist” the police in America are—an aim which has now completely backfired in face of the facts.
According to the Guardian’s tally, of the approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.
The-Counted.jpg

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002 (United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics. “National Crime Victimization Survey: Unbounded Data, 2002“), the black arrest rate for robbery was 8.55 times higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the reverse.

A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey (Bureau of Justice Statistics, Crime Data Brief, Carjacking, 1993–2003) report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56 percent of offenders as black, 21 percent as white, and 16 percent as Native American or Asian. These statistics all clearly show that nonwhites in general—and blacks in particular—commit both in real terms and proportionally—far more crime than do whites.
Far More Whites Killed by US Police -

Commit 12 times more robberies, you'll be looked at 12 times harder than others.
If a white dog was stealing chickens out of your chicken coop, would you be on the look out for a yellow dog? A black dog?
Racial profiling is nothing more than deductive reasoning.

I thought the job of professional basketball players was to play basketball.

Holly

So women of color asking to end racial profiling are now haters of cops???? Really, grandma? If white people do anything going forward, please stop thinking every damn thing is about YOU!!! Gezzzus!!!
Asking to end racial profiling is one thing, but to think that all cops are guilty of it is another thing which is what I am guessing is the impression that those shirts gave the cops who decided to leave.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Holly

Asking to end racial profiling is one thing, but to think that all cops are guilty of it is another thing which is what I am guessing is the impression that those shirts gave the cops who decided to leave.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Holly, do you see how easy it is to paint a broad picture that includes all cops, when clearly these women were generalizing and commenting? Imagine what its like to be black and painted with that same brush from the day your born? Innocent hard working cops taking ownership of what a few bad cops do, is their burden, not ours. However, as a black person, as law abiding and kind as I want to be, that burden is mine to the grave...because some cops find my race guilty first. Those cops can quit their jobs and move on, I can't quit being black.

Forum List

Back