Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens: Carjacking Used To Be A Lot Easier...

Yeah, but he just went on to the next guy! Lol!

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .
you act like guns are the problem in society, not criminals.

Criminals and crazies wh guns are a problem. Righty nuts stand in the way of sensible gun control .
Your so called sensiable gun laws won't affect criminals or crazies those types of people ignore laws

That’s ridiculous. Would you say the same about immigration laws ? “ ahhh why bother? The immigrants will just come in anyway “.

I don’t see how they could defend themselves without an AR !
I can also defend myself with a handgun. The kind of person who believes a "real man" uses his fist is either completely full of shit or will eventually die because they are a fucking moron. There are many places if you pull that gentlemanly fisticuffs bullshit the person will laugh as they stab you til your leaking like a sieve or shoot you in the face. I prefer not to be a statistic.

folks like timmy live in lala land

I’m actually pro carry . After vetting .

Cool, if true. But i have to say, you don't sound like you're Pro-2nd Amendment.

Well in this place to be “pro 2nd” you must be 100% against any gun laws .

And I thought the op was kind of a funny example . Despite “two good guys with a gun” the perp still went on wh his crime spree.

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .

Criminals and crazies wh guns are a problem. Righty nuts stand in the way of sensible gun control .
Your so called sensiable gun laws won't affect criminals or crazies those types of people ignore laws

That’s ridiculous. Would you say the same about immigration laws ? “ ahhh why bother? The immigrants will just come in anyway “.
Well yeah the illegals do come here regardless of the laws. illegal immigration has fuçk all to do with my 2nd Amendment rights.

So having a gun didn’t stop the guy .

Did you read the article? It likely saved their lives.
The article is from the nuts at Lew Rockwell

And..................

Hey dumb dumb. Guess what? You’re the next guy! He kept moving car to car looking for the unarmed liberal. Too bad for him it was all conservative people armed to stop him.

The bad guy has a knife. Roll your window up and lock your doors.

Sure, roll up your windows about 30 seconds after you figure out WTF is going on.

Difference is immigration laws punish the offender - gun laws punish the law abiding.

How do gun laws punish law abiding ?

And immigration often punishes brown Americans who get profiles as immigrants.

Yes, there are bad gun stories out there. The difference is when there is a bad gun story out there, it's national news. When it's s good gun story, you're lucky to read about it in your local newspaper.

Yes, there are bad gun stories out there. The difference is when there is a bad gun story out there, it's national news. When it's s good gun story, you're lucky to read about it in your local newspaper.

Bull! There are so many gun crimes because of loose laws that they only make local coverage . And no one ever talks about where the gun came from .

How do gun laws punish law abiding ?

• Bans prevent me from choosing suitable lawful arms to protect myself.
  • Mandatory background checks prevent me from freely transferring / buying firearms to/from family and other law abiding owners.
  • Florida just removed the right of all 18-21 to own arms.
  • Magazine limits render my chosen, lawful arm less effective
  • Gun free zones limit my ability to lawfully carry in certain places rendering me and the place vulnerable.

Bull! There are so many gun crimes because of loose laws that they only make local coverage . And no one ever talks about where the gun came from .

Sure they do. Many of them come from straw buyers. Others are stolen guns so they can't be traced.

Sure they do. Many of them come from straw buyers. Others are stolen guns so they can't be traced.

Press never reports on the follow up.

And “stolen” is bs. Most of the time they are sold and later claim to be stolen .

So having a gun didn’t stop the guy .

It stopped him from stealing cars from two different people. What do you mean it didn't stop him?

I mean he still went on his spree.

Being an armed citizen does not mean you enforce the law and stop the criminal. Being an armed citizen means you can protect yourself which these folks did; not only protect themselves, but it stopped the criminal from stealing their property. So yes, carrying a firearm did work for these people and it did stop him.

I don’t see how they could defend themselves without an AR !
I can also defend myself with a handgun. The kind of person who believes a "real man" uses his fist is either completely full of shit or will eventually die because they are a fucking moron. There are many places if you pull that gentlemanly fisticuffs bullshit the person will laugh as they stab you til your leaking like a sieve or shoot you in the face. I prefer not to be a statistic.

folks like timmy live in lala land

I’m actually pro carry . After vetting .

Cool, if true. But i have to say, you don't sound like you're Pro-2nd Amendment.

Well in this place to be “pro 2nd” you must be 100% against any gun laws .

And I thought the op was kind of a funny example . Despite “two good guys with a gun” the perp still went on wh his crime spree.

You obviously missed the point. They survived. And that's what it's all about.

Press never reports on the follow up.

And “stolen” is bs. Most of the time they are sold and later claim to be stolen .

Sure they do if they follow up on the story. Also anybody that has internet access can go to the FBI site and they have a breakdown of murders, guns, and anything related to crime.

Forum List

Back