Got the OSHA Email From my Employer

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Since I am not vaccinated, and have no plans to be vaccinated, I will be tested weekly.

What an utter, hilarious joke. I am currently off work recovering from Covid-19, and so might test positive on PCR tests for the next three months. How does my employer plan to get me a sub for every time that PCR test comes back positive?

That's only the first question.

Next question: rapid tests, if those are used. Weekly testing will begin on Feb 7th. With a dire shortage of rapid tests already, where in the world are all these tests going to come from to test healthy people every single week?

Next question: vaccinated and spread. What is the purpose of testing ONLY unvaccinated people when, as we see, double- and triple-vaccinated people are getting Covid just as often? A coworker of mine is off for ten days. She just had the booster a few weeks ago!

The oral arguments for this boondoggle are set to happen tomorrow. I will NOT be filling out any form for my employer until I see how that pans out. I predict the entire thing will be shot to you-know-what. Because like everything Joe Biden attempts, it's a disaster.

This whole thing hasnt made sense. Like the whole fucking time, the lack of logic in all this has been mind blowing.
Thats why i just laugh at everyone. All these sheep just line up for slaughter... it sickens me but it is also fucking hilarious how pathetic some people are.

This whole thing hasnt made sense. Like the whole fucking time, the lack of logic in all this has been mind blowing.
Thats why i just laugh at everyone. All these sheep just line up for slaughter... it sickens me but it is also fucking hilarious how pathetic some people are.

I laugh too, but it's also insulting. I have not much faith in the SC at this point, but to see all these double- and triple vaccinated people getting sick AND approve something like this OSHA joke which will expire in May....I just can't think they will go there. Now a SC full of Kagans and Sotomayors WOULD go there, which is terrifying. But thank God, we're not there.

Which is the inevitable outcome. The illiberal regressives will be the end of us.
Their policies are what the founders warned us about. And why they gave us the 2nd.

Ah, but call me a Pollyanna--I don't know if it's "inevitable". The liberal Democrats monumentally screwed up when they messed with people's kids and closed schools. I follow a lot of these moms on Twitter. Former HARD Leftists in blue enclaves who are sickened by Democrats now. I would say this is not a small thing, and this is behind so many of the moving vans pulling out of the blue states and cities.

Add this to Hispanics turning on the Dems and you have a panic situation for them.

It's a near thing, yes. But all is not lost.

Are employees going to have to pay for the test? If not this won't last very long. There's no way employers are going to keep shelling out money every week for that stupid bullshit.

Employers pay, it looks like. But you're so right--it's BS. EVERYONE is capable of spreading and contracting Covid at this point, vaccines aside. If vaccines are only beneficial for your personal health, then it should be like every other employee/employer interaction: encourage, but don't mandate. Otherwise my gosh, your employer could mandate you maintain ideal weight, exercise 5X week, eat veggies daily--it would never end.

Ah, but call me a Pollyanna--I don't know if it's "inevitable". The liberal Democrats monumentally screwed up when they messed with people's kids and closed schools. I follow a lot of these moms on Twitter. Former HARD Leftists in blue enclaves who are sickened by Democrats now. I would say this is not a small thing, and this is behind so many of the moving vans pulling out of the blue states and cities.

Add this to Hispanics turning on the Dems and you have a panic situation for them.

It's a near thing, yes. But all is not lost.
You are more optimistic than i am.

Since I am not vaccinated, and have no plans to be vaccinated, I will be tested weekly.

What an utter, hilarious joke. I am currently off work recovering from Covid-19, and so might test positive on PCR tests for the next three months. How does my employer plan to get me a sub for every time that PCR test comes back positive?

Next question: rapid tests, if those are used. Weekly testing will begin on Feb 7th. With a dire shortage of rapid tests already, where in the world are all these tests going to come from to test healthy people every single week?

Next question: vaccinated and spread. What is the purpose of testing ONLY unvaccinated people when, as we see, double- and triple-vaccinated people are getting Covid just as often? A coworker of mine is off for ten days. She just had the booster a few weeks ago!

The oral arguments for this boondoggle are set to happen tomorrow. I will NOT be filling out any form for my employer until I see how that pans out. I predict the entire thing will be shot to you-know-what. Because like everything Joe Biden attempts, it's a disaster.
You seem to be more trouble than you're worth to your employer.

You are more optimistic than i am.
A century or two from now the world will have changed more than we can conceptualize. In many ways what we do and what we're capable of are determined by our material conditions and the technology we have access to.

We're at the brink of human labor being gobbled up by automation. After that happens society won't have a choice but to take care of people that can't contribute to a hyper advanced civilization, which will be a lot of people. The nanny state is inevitable unfortunately. It's inevitable because the need for people to be taken care of is inevitable.

The world won't end though. It will be a wonderland compared to what it is now. What we have now is a wonderland compared to where we came from. Imagine trying to explain to Christopher Columbus what GPS and the internet are. The rate technology is advancing is multiplicative. It's possible that the difference between what we know and what he knew will be smaller then the difference between what we know and what people 200 years from now know.

I honestly think it comes from working with young children all these years. It has flooded my brain with endorphins. Sorry/not sorry? :)
Rightly so. Those children are the future, and they have a lot of opportunity at their fingertips.

After that happens society won't have a choice but to take care of people that can't contribute to a hyper advanced civilization, which will be a lot of people.
I have thought about that myself.

I have thought about that myself.
I don't think it'll happen all at once. It will be a drip thing. I think much of what conservatives are worried about today is just the beginnings of that inevitable drip. People like Yang talking about UBI, Bernie Sanders screaming about education and healthcare etc.

I don't think it'll happen all at once. It will be a drip thing. I think much of what conservatives are worried about today is just the beginnings of that inevitable drip. People like Yang talking about UBI, Bernie Sanders screaming about education and healthcare etc.
Scares the shit out of me

Scares the shit out of me
The scary part for me is when the left and the PC police start trying to curtail free speech. Authoritarian pussies that think you shouldn't be able to say this or that are one of the biggest threats to liberty right now in my opinion. Democrats are taking these people way too seriously so they can get their votes.

Last edited:

1641481994661.jpeg

Don't get vaccinated!

Like trump did. (3 times)

Forum List

Back