Got My First Zero Turn Radius Mower Today.....One More For My Bucket List

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I ordered it online from the local John Deere dealership.

I woke up this afternoon after taking a nap and there it was, parked in my driveway.

I spent about a half hour familiarizing myself with the controls. 5th Group had a smaller version and I used it to mow the grass at the CTF facility.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 153424.png

I ordered it online from the local John Deere dealership.

I woke up this afternoon after taking a nap and there it was, parked in my driveway.

I spent about a half hour familiarizing myself with the controls. 5th Group had a smaller version and I used it to mow the grass at the CTF facility.

View attachment 950520

Nice. If you been using a standard riding mower to this point, this will cut your mowing time dramatically. They are much faster and of course you don't have to do those crazy back and forth laps around trees and other obstacles. I love them.

I sold my late husband's zero-turn today. My old back won't let me mow, so a former school bus driver in his 80s uses his own mower (not zero-turn). The new owner will be back Sat. with cash and his brother's flat bed truck to take it away. It's a Husqvarna which I had serviced by a local small engine repair co. There's a manual and a parts list if anything is needed. I supplied a new battery.

I sold my late husband's zero-turn today. My old back won't let me mow, so a former school bus driver in his 80s uses his own mower (not zero-turn). The new owner will be back Sat. with cash and his brother's flat bed truck to take it away. It's a Husqvarna which I had serviced by a local small engine repair co. There's a manual and a parts list if anything is needed. I supplied a new battery.
Huskys are pretty good, but I couldn't find any close to Clarksville KY that delivered.

Nice. If you been using a standard riding mower to this point, this will cut your mowing time dramatically. They are much faster and of course you don't have to do those crazy back and forth laps around trees and other obstacles. I love them.
I want to be able to do the checkerboard pattern on my lawn for the first time.

Four grand is a pretty steep price for a mower but I guess it's worth it in the long run if you have a lot of lawn. My daughter in Arizona has a postage stamp lawn that she babies and I always kid her about buying a zero turn riding mower.

Forum List

Back