Gosar's Sister Claims He's Mentally Ill

But what if you had SIX siblings, all of whom agreed that you were f'n NUTS? 🥜
Black sheep of the family. :lol:

I doubt Gosar is clinically insane. He's weak-minded, submissive, and stupid. But he knows how to pander to the base. He doesn't give a shit what anyone outside his district, or in his family, thinks of him.

Black sheep of the family. :lol:

I doubt Gosar is clinically insane. He's weak-minded, submissive, and stupid. But he knows how to pander to the base. He doesn't give a shit what anyone outside his district, or in his family, thinks of him.

I think that's sad g. I'm just sayin, I have a sister whom I've never much gotten along with. She's a Trumpy Bumpkin so whatever, but can you imagine SIX siblings who hate your guts.

THAT my friend is problematic. Guess Paul will be dining all alone on a Hungry Man for Thanksgiving :D

36aad3b74df4e917678cc672fd6e4eaf.jpg

Says someone who obviously did not watch the video in the OP.

You like manufacturing bullshit on the fly.
Indeed he does. Mac-7 enjoys just making stuff up, and then watching others having to spend all of their time dissecting and unpacking his lies and fantasies, instead of making their own points. Ray From Cleveland does precisely the same thing, in nearly every post. Dusty old message board tactic.

She didn't asshole. Not just his sister either. His entire family thinks he's fuckin' nuts. Don't respond until you actually watch or read something. Too hard? :rolleyes:

Six of them.
The brothers and sisters — Tim, Jennifer, Gaston, Joan, Grace and David — appeared in campaign advertisements for David Brill, the Democrat hoping to unseat Gosar in Arizona’s 4th Congressional District in the midterm election.​
The Gosar siblings framed their endorsement of Brill as a matter of values, saying their brother, who has long drawn headlines for his far-right views, and his politics were simply too much for them to stomach.​
“We gotta stand up for our good name,” David Gosar said in the advertisement. “This is not who we are.”​
“I couldn’t be quiet any longer, nor should any of us be,” Grace Gosar said.​

Thanks for your enlightening contribution to this topic! It seems to be an open and closed case.

The claim that Gosar's sister thinks he is psychopathic is true.

I don't like Gosar one bit, but if I saw an ad that featured a politician's siblings in opposition to him, it would have zero influence on me.

My family is very political. Some of my earliest memories are of my father and his mother arguing politics as I crawled around on the carpet.

As a teenager, I made several speeches before the state legislature in opposition to the ERA, in favor of a right-to-work bill, and several other right wing causes.

Most of the members of my family are either far left or far right. There are very few of us in the middle. My parents both served as our state's chairmen of the American Conservative Union. My dad's sister, on the other hand, was a marxist who ran with the Berrigan Brothers, and broke into city halls around the country to burn draft cards with punks half her age. She was once arrested throwing buckets of lamb's blood on the aircraft at Andrews Air Force Base. :lol:

She called my dad in the middle of the night to come bail her out of jail and he told her to fuck off and then hung up.

I have a brother who was ready to go to war, literally, if Trump lost the 2016 election. He couldn't wait to start shooting blacks, gays, and Mexicans. He scared me so much I almost notified DHS. Fortunately, his wife got him to turn himself in to the VA and get help. He's much more stable now.

Siblings disagree with each other's politics. Making an ad to air those differences carries no weight with me.
^ Thread.

I think that's sad g. I'm just sayin, I have a sister whom I've never much gotten along with. She's a Trumpy Bumpkin so whatever, but can you imagine SIX siblings who hate your guts.

THAT my friend is problematic. Guess Paul will be dining all alone on a Hungry Man for Thanksgiving :D

36aad3b74df4e917678cc672fd6e4eaf.jpg
Considering that most of my self-hating, LibBot relatives have the collective IQ of a Hydrogen Atom, I would presume that the person in the minority is the sane one.

Forum List

Back