GOPs pitch Fantasy Tax Plans

We should just go bankrupt and get it over with. We can't deal with people like the ones who post stuff like this this thread and say NOTHING about the dept we have under Obama.
All those trillions are in taxpayer pockets. Everyone's taxes needs to be lowered significantly. Our govt has been pissing away our money for decades on worthless shit. Its time they do without for a while.

Last time we had big tax cuts all it did was increase the debt. That your idea of fiscal responsibility?

then they can CUT this damn Government down to give them. that is OUR MONEY they are giving back to US. shut down a couple worthless agencies like the DOE, NEA, ETC. what is wrong with you people. it's sad to see you stand up for taxes over your fellow countrymen and women

Repubs control congress, they do nothing.

We have to realize just how hard they work night and day to give themselves pay raises and healthcare.

Poor babies are so tired when they come home to their million dollar homes, maids, cooks, and gardener's.

Proof? Clinton handed bush a balanced budget. He pissed it away in tax cuts and spending. How dumb are you?
Like the tech crash? :lol:

Ah you are that dumb. Shouldnt those tax cuts have countered it? Oh wait they didn't really do anything for the economy, just added to the debt.

Than they should stop spending so much.

Obviously, but tax cuts come after balancing.

Dems have no intention of cutting taxes....ever.

And repubs would have a much better chance if the budget was balanced. But they too have a spending problem.

Proof? Clinton handed bush a balanced budget. He pissed it away in tax cuts and spending. How dumb are you?

Ah you are that dumb. Shouldnt those tax cuts have countered it? Oh wait they didn't really do anything for the economy, just added to the debt.
You are telling me the economy didn't start going up after Bushs tax cuts?
You do realize only around 48% of the dot coms survived that, right?

Yes I'm saying it did very little for the economy. It added to the debt. You are foolish if you think cuts now wouldn't just add to the debt.
Just cuts perhaps. But you have to look at the BIG PICTURE.
The Bush Economy
If those cuts were coupled with spending cuts, it could have created revenue.. Also, Jr did have ALOT of shit going on.
I don't like Bush. I think he is incompetent. But the fact remains..

But they were coupled with increased spending .

The Republican Tax Plans Are All Basically Insane

Republicans on debate night are all promising to slash taxes and unleash economic growth. Many of them, of course, haven't actually presented a specific tax plan. But those who have are peddling economic fantasies. Even the conservative Tax Foundation believes these plans would balloon the national debt.

Donald Trump's plan would cost over $10 trillion.

Bobby Jindal's plan would cost $9 trillion.

Rick Santorum's would cost $1.1 trillion.

Jeb Bush's plan? $1.6 trillion.

Marco Rubio? More than $1 trillion over the next decade.

One exception: The Tax Foundation says Rand Paul's tax plan would save the government $737 billion. But other tax experts are far less sanguine. Citizens for Tax Justice estimates that Paul's plan would cost $15 trillion. Much of the difference is due to less optimistic assumptions about economic growth. The Tax Foundation assumes that tax cuts benefitting Wall Street and the wealthy will generate very high levels of growth. Citizens for Tax Justice does not.

Please stop calling these Insane Clowns the party of fiscal responsibility.

They suck at math.

Tax cuts aren't a cost.

If anything they should cut costs.

Yes I'm saying it did very little for the economy. It added to the debt. You are foolish if you think cuts now wouldn't just add to the debt.
The Bush Economy
If those cuts were coupled with spending cuts, it could have created revenue.. Also, Jr did have ALOT of shit going on.

I wont argue that point. But mine still stands

And repubs would have a much better chance if the budget was balanced. But they too have a spending problem.

Of course they do,but it's nothing compared to the entitlement spending by obama.

The Bush Economy

Taxes can be cut in a strong economy and still decrease debt. I just see no reason that could be done now.

Of course they do,but it's nothing compared to the entitlement spending by obama.

I'd have to see the numbers, not happy with either side.

The Bush Economy

Taxes can be cut in a strong economy and still decrease debt. I just see no reason that could be done now.
But it does if you include everything else someone might be considering. Like trump. Tax cuts, protectionism etc
Bush did it the wrong way at the wrong time.

The Bush Economy

But it does if you include everything else someone might be considering. Like trump. Tax cuts, protectionism etc

I have no confidence trump has a clue of what he is planning. Bankruptcy isn't an option for a country. Also given most his own party hates him how is he going to get anything done?

Republicans on debate night are all promising to slash taxes and unleash economic growth. Many of them, of course, haven't actually presented a specific tax plan. But those who have are peddling economic fantasies. Even the conservative Tax Foundation believes these plans would balloon the national debt.

One exception: The Tax Foundation says Rand Paul's tax plan would save the government $737 billion. But other tax experts are far less sanguine. Citizens for Tax Justice estimates that Paul's plan would cost $15 trillion. Much of the difference is due to less optimistic assumptions about economic growth. The Tax Foundation assumes that tax cuts benefitting Wall Street and the wealthy will generate very high levels of growth. Citizens for Tax Justice does not.

They suck at math.
Well, the current tax plan is working soooo well, lol

The Bush Economy

I have no confidence trump has a clue of what he is planning. Bankruptcy isn't an option for a country. Also given most his own party hates him how is he going to get anything done?
That is correct. The republicans are globalists. They will never go for that. But trump is a business man. I could see him negotiating.
4 bankruptcies out of how many businesses?

That is correct. The republicans are globalists. They will never go for that. But trump is a business man. I could see him negotiating.

What will he have to negotiate? Most of congress will hate him. That alone will make them not negotiate. That is 4 more than I have had.

What will he have to negotiate? Most of congress will hate him. That alone will make them not negotiate. That is 4 more than I have had.
Ok and HE didn't file bankruptcy :thup:
Congress would tend to hate non-establishment, wouldn't you think?
So I guess you think an "establishment" is the only one that could get anything done? :lol:

am i the only one wondering, while watching left-wing nutjobs cry about "fantasy tax plans" why Democrats never even TRIED to get that wonderful 90% tax rate for the top brackets???

would there be nobody left to attend the $30,000 PER PLATE DEMOCRAT PARTY FUNDRAISERS????

I liked when Fiorina said she would cut the tax code from 70,000 pages to 3, and someone asked her "how? Will you use really tiny print?" :rofl:

I forget who asked that but it was hilarious.
Did you listen to her response? Or were you too busy chuckling over what you perceived was a clever question.

Ok and HE didn't file bankruptcy :thup:
Congress would tend to hate non-establishment, wouldn't you think?
So I guess you think an "establishment" is the only one that could get anything done? :lol:

Yes I think a moderate is the. Only one who is really going to get anything done. They have to work together like clinton did with congress.

They suck at math.
You're complaining because none of them comes close to Bernie's $18T in new spendng.

We should just go bankrupt and get it over with. We can't deal with people like the ones who post stuff like this this thread and say NOTHING about the dept we have under Obama.
All those trillions are in taxpayer pockets. Everyone's taxes needs to be lowered significantly. Our govt has been pissing away our money for decades on worthless shit. Its time they do without for a while.

Last time we had big tax cuts all it did was increase the debt. That your idea of fiscal responsibility?

then they can CUT this damn Government down to give them. that is OUR MONEY they are giving back to US. shut down a couple worthless agencies like the DOE, NEA, ETC. what is wrong with you people. it's sad to see you stand up for taxes over your fellow countrymen and women

Repubs control congress, they do nothing.

Yeah credit where due there. The Republican leadership needs to be challenged to a duel, pistols at sunrise

Forum List

Back