GOP Voters Madder, More Likely to Vote Because of Kavanaugh

I'm voting democrat.
The 2 digit IQ Team has arrived!
When yall get in town and where did you come from?
It's a secret.
Well you dont have to announce your prescience all the time. We all know you are a member of the 2 digit IQ team. I wouldnt be proud of that if I were you.
Fortunately, I am NOT you!
I guess you are the example that proves that ignorance truly is bliss.

I'm voting democrat.

you were already here.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt...proving, once again you can't treat a fucking liberal nicely!

"I gave you the benefit of the doubt...proving, once again you can't treat a fucking liberal nicely!"

?
are you deranged?

you insulted my intelligence by stating i only had 2 IQ points.

and you now claim you were treating me nicely?

I was even NICER to you by suggesting you have an IQ of 2 also.....
You have no intelligence!....Truth hurts!

yawn....

It's a secret.
Well you dont have to announce your prescience all the time. We all know you are a member of the 2 digit IQ team. I wouldnt be proud of that if I were you.
To quote one of your own in this thread

YAWN.....

It's a secret.

YAWN.....
Are you yawning because you are stressed?

GOP Voters Madder, More Likely to Vote Because of Kavanaugh

Funny. I can assure you that Dem voters are madder - but less vicious. We remember Merrick Garland...

DpGLrUtU0AAkgbi.jpg

It's a secret.

YAWN.....
Your boring!

YAWN.....
Your boring!
Did you mean you are or you're? That didnt make sense.

Remember this Liberal BS while voting in November!

"The main base of the Democrats have shifted so far left that we’ll end up being Venezuela. This country would end up being Venezuela. I think a lot of Democrats are going to be voting voting Republican on Nov. 6," Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for a law enforcement event in Florida.

President Trump has drawn the line in our political sand and thrown this gauntlet down re future elections!

GYCltKA.png

Read more at
Rasmussen Reports ^

Republicans are madder about the Kavanaugh controversy than Democrats are and more determined to vote in the upcoming elections because of it.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of all Likely U.S. Voters say they are more likely to vote in the upcoming midterm elections because of the controversy surrounding President Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court nominee. Only nine percent (9%) say they are less likely to vote. Thirty-four percent (34%) say the controversy will have no impact on their vote. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-two percent (62%) of Republicans are more likely to vote because of the Kavanaugh controversy, compared to 54% of Democrats and 46% of voters not affiliated with either major political party.

Sixty-two percent (62%) of all voters are angry about the U.S. Senate’s treatment of Kavanaugh, with 42% who are Very Angry. Fifty-six percent (56%) are angry about how the Senate treated Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, including 35% who are Very Angry.

ixty-four percent (64%) of Republicans are Very Angry about the Senate’s treatment of Kavanaugh, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 34% of unaffiliated voters. By comparison, fewer Democrats (48%) are Very Angry about the Senate’s treatment of Ford; 28% of GOP voters and 30% of unaffiliateds agree.

Democrats’ five-point lead on the weekly Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot has vanished. The two parties are now tied with less than a month until Election Day. We'll be watching to see if this is the beginning of a post-Kavanaugh trend.

Rasmussen Reports invites you to be a part of our first-ever Citizen-Sourced National Midterm Election Polling Project. Learn more about how you can contribute.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on October 7-8, 2018 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

An angry Kavanaugh told the Senate Judiciary Committee at the last-minute hearing at which he denied multiple allegations of sexual assault when he was in high school: “This confirmation process has become a national disgrace. The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced advise and consent with search and destroy.” Most voters said he was right. Even Democrats were conflicted.

Seventy-two percent (72%) of voters who are Very Angry about the treatment of Kavanaugh are more likely to vote in the upcoming elections. Among voters who are Very Angry about the treatment of Ford, 70% say they are more likely to vote.

Just over half of both men and women say they are more likely to vote this fall because of the Kavanaugh controversy. Interestingly, 40% of women are Very Angry about the treatment of both Kavanaugh and Ford. Men are much angrier about the treatment of Trump’s nominee.

The older the voter, the angrier they are about the treatment of both Kavanaugh and Ford, but those 40 and over are madder about how Kavanaugh was treated.

Sixty percent (60%) of voters 40 and over are more likely to vote because of the controversy surrounding the Supreme Court nominee, compared to 43% of younger voters

After they both testified publicly before the Senate Judiciary Committee, 47% of all voters who were following Kavanaugh news Very Closely believed him, while 41% believed his accuser instead. Among all voters, it was a tie.

Following the Senate’s vote to confirm Kavanaugh’s nomination on Saturday, 50% think he belongs on the Supreme Court, but 42% disagree.

Earlier this month, 65% gave the Senate poor marks for its handling of the Kavanaugh nomination. Just 14% felt it did a good or excellent job.

Democrats were trying to derail Kavanaugh's nomination in hopes that they win a Senate majority in November, but most voters agreed with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s insistence that the full Senate vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination no matter what.

stop-kavanaugh-600-li.jpg

I'm voting democrat.
It's a secret.

Oh the irony.....

"The main base of the Democrats have shifted so far left that we’ll end up being Venezuela. This country would end up being Venezuela. I think a lot of Democrats are going to be voting voting Republican on Nov. 6," Trump told reporters at the White House before departing for a law enforcement event in Florida.

President Trump has drawn the line in our political sand and thrown this gauntlet down re future elections!

GYCltKA.png

Read more at
Rasmussen Reports ^

Republicans are madder about the Kavanaugh controversy than Democrats are and more determined to vote in the upcoming elections because of it.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of all Likely U.S. Voters say they are more likely to vote in the upcoming midterm elections because of the controversy surrounding President Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court nominee. Only nine percent (9%) say they are less likely to vote. Thirty-four percent (34%) say the controversy will have no impact on their vote. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-two percent (62%) of Republicans are more likely to vote because of the Kavanaugh controversy, compared to 54% of Democrats and 46% of voters not affiliated with either major political party.

Sixty-two percent (62%) of all voters are angry about the U.S. Senate’s treatment of Kavanaugh, with 42% who are Very Angry. Fifty-six percent (56%) are angry about how the Senate treated Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, including 35% who are Very Angry.

ixty-four percent (64%) of Republicans are Very Angry about the Senate’s treatment of Kavanaugh, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 34% of unaffiliated voters. By comparison, fewer Democrats (48%) are Very Angry about the Senate’s treatment of Ford; 28% of GOP voters and 30% of unaffiliateds agree.

Democrats’ five-point lead on the weekly Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot has vanished. The two parties are now tied with less than a month until Election Day. We'll be watching to see if this is the beginning of a post-Kavanaugh trend.

Rasmussen Reports invites you to be a part of our first-ever Citizen-Sourced National Midterm Election Polling Project. Learn more about how you can contribute.

(Want a free daily e-mail update? If it's in the news, it's in our polls). Rasmussen Reports updates are also available on Twitter or Facebook.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on October 7-8, 2018 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

An angry Kavanaugh told the Senate Judiciary Committee at the last-minute hearing at which he denied multiple allegations of sexual assault when he was in high school: “This confirmation process has become a national disgrace. The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced advise and consent with search and destroy.” Most voters said he was right. Even Democrats were conflicted.

Seventy-two percent (72%) of voters who are Very Angry about the treatment of Kavanaugh are more likely to vote in the upcoming elections. Among voters who are Very Angry about the treatment of Ford, 70% say they are more likely to vote.

Just over half of both men and women say they are more likely to vote this fall because of the Kavanaugh controversy. Interestingly, 40% of women are Very Angry about the treatment of both Kavanaugh and Ford. Men are much angrier about the treatment of Trump’s nominee.

The older the voter, the angrier they are about the treatment of both Kavanaugh and Ford, but those 40 and over are madder about how Kavanaugh was treated.

Sixty percent (60%) of voters 40 and over are more likely to vote because of the controversy surrounding the Supreme Court nominee, compared to 43% of younger voters

After they both testified publicly before the Senate Judiciary Committee, 47% of all voters who were following Kavanaugh news Very Closely believed him, while 41% believed his accuser instead. Among all voters, it was a tie.

Following the Senate’s vote to confirm Kavanaugh’s nomination on Saturday, 50% think he belongs on the Supreme Court, but 42% disagree.

Earlier this month, 65% gave the Senate poor marks for its handling of the Kavanaugh nomination. Just 14% felt it did a good or excellent job.

Democrats were trying to derail Kavanaugh's nomination in hopes that they win a Senate majority in November, but most voters agreed with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s insistence that the full Senate vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination no matter what.

Remember the far rightwing BS in November.

The fact is that Rasmussen is a fake poll because it cannot call cellphones. Go to the suburbs and cities. See how many people have land lines. Reuters/Ipsos has a 12 point lead for Democrats. The voters wanted a no vote on Kavanaugh not a yes vote.

GYCltKA.png

Read more at
Rasmussen Reports ^

I'm voting democrat.

The 0 digit team like you are already here.

Enough men have been falsely accused of some kind of misconduct that there is a built in constituency of women against Kavanaugh style tactics. It would not be the first time Democrats were sure of the women's vote and ended up on the corner all alone with their dicks in their hands.

So you say. A woman coming forward and Republicans attacking her are the Kavanaugh tactics. Suburban women are going to vote Democrat. The question is how big it will be.

GYCltKA.png

Read more at
Rasmussen Reports ^

I'm voting democrat.
I’m shocked!

GYCltKA.png

Read more at
Rasmussen Reports ^

Well, drunken frat boys are madder....unless they black out.

Consider: Democrats pin their hopes for electoral success on the participation of groups (it's always groups) of people who probably should not even be voting.

Right now, it's the under-24 crowd. Most have never had a Real Job in their lives, never paid a significant amount of taxes, never had any real financial responsibilities, never owned a house, never been a parent - in short, people with little-to-no real life experience. And if they have any "education" it is more like indoctrination in Government schools and leftist universities. Definitely Democrat voters.

Long term, it's illegal aliens - made legal by the next President or Congress. Again, most are on public assistance of one sort or another, few are educated (not the "education" makes you smart), few pay any significant amount in taxes.

Their (Democrats') Sweet Spot already is government workers, marginally-employed "feminists," union workers/socialists, people on various kinds of government support (except social security). People in Show Biz are reliably Democrats, as are people in Academe and the new Media. Again, little or no real life experience.

And this is why people who actually work for a living in real jobs (or are retired from same) MUST go to the polls, to try to defeat those who want to turn this country into a Northern Venezuela.

The Kavanaugh hearings have made me no more likely to vote next month. 100% likelihood cannot increase unless I also vote for my deceased father. Fortunately, I don't have to show ID, so that's an option.

I told you dumb ass liberals, go back to lying and pretending to be moderate/right. Your policies and behavior are unpopular with the American people.

Forum List

Back