GOP Senators including Mike Lee Propose New TV Rating To Warn Viewers Of LGBTQ+ Characters

The senators never mentioned the LGBTQ people but if lefties want to include them in the description of aggressive sexual content sold to children it's fine with me. You have to wonder about the crazy left being so sensitive about "disinformation" that they want to censor Fox but they defend the transfreakazoid movement that grooms American kids into dangerous lifestyles.

Now you tell me, shouldn't there be a warning before this freak's mug is shown on TV?

Eye-Bleach Warning!!!!

PG-Dr-Rachel-Levine-Official.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea
Very, but it does not go far enough, its not just program broadcasts which are infested with the sexual content, the advertising has become even more so, and that must be stopped! Americans do not understand collectively, just how effective such 30 & 60 second depictions can be, far more so than a weekly program, or movie broadcast as they replicate continuously through each 24 hour broadcast cycle! Americans must understand, the incidence of gender dysphoria occurs in less than .001% of youth, yet the fascists use it to bomb the other 99.999% with ceaseless disinformation and indoctrination, in all public schools, all broadcast & print media, government local, state, and federal, and the latter now fully includes the US DoD and armed forces of the United States, which has become the principle reason the four primary armed forces are no longer meeting their recruiting objectives of healthy, well adjusted youth into their ranks, the healthy youth are repulsed by such, and as a direct consequence the armed forces are now unable to meet their requirements!

Our very existence is under attack...but at least we'll know what to watch then lol...ok whatever go for it

Remember when Alan Alda got rid of Trapper John on MASH and replaced him with "B.J."? Couple of liberal fags making hooch and living in a ten. It made me sick. SICK

the Mexican teen from That 70's Show was thought of as "feminine", but not gay...how would such a label work on him?

Remember when Alan Alda got rid of Trapper John on MASH and replaced him with "B.J."? Couple of liberal fags making hooch and living in a ten. It made me sick. SICK
Wayne Rogers quit because when he was hired he was supposed to be on equal footing with Alda. His character devolved into a sidekick, and he was having none of it.

what about JD, the main character from Scrubs? he had gay tendencies, and bromanced with black character Dr Turk, but still had relationships and kids with multiple women...

what about JD, the main character from Scrubs? he had gay tendencies, and bromanced with black character Dr Turk, but still had relationships and kids with multiple women...
i NEVER watched scrubs. But I kept expecting Meathead to go queer on All in the Family, but he ended up dumping his wife a baby for some left wing young piece and moving to a commune. Typical democrat.

Why not a show we republicans can rally around.? A guy with 3 kids a wife a mortgage and dead end job, while he is really sexually attracted to is best male buddy, who wants to go queer too, but instead they live miserable solitary lives providing for their familes.

Make it for commercials too.....Two men holding hands during a AIDs drug commercial should ave a warning attached.

As far as TV you never know when some freak or fairy is going to pop-up on your screen.....Same with the freaks and queers in the .gov.
Yup. Watching that shit is sure to make you people who are close to the edge into flaming queers

Forum List

Back