GOP Senator Kennedy: Kavanaugh opponents were not breastfed and have no souls

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
WTF?? This is just batshit crazy. They've run out of shit to say! I was breast fed. And I have no idea if I have a SOUL. Just like he has no idea if he has one or any reader on this board has one! Talks about GOD a lot. I guess GOD protects rapists?

Republican senator John Kennedy loses it: Kavanaugh opponents were not breastfed and have no souls

ERIC W. DOLAN
03 OCT 2018 AT 10:51 ET

joe-kennedy-800x430.jpg
Republican senator John Kennedy. (Screenshot/Fox News)

Republican Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana exploded on Democrats Wednesday morning, accusing them of stalling the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in “bad faith.”

“What I’m hearing from the voters in Louisiana is that enough is enough. They don’t believe that anybody is in good faith right now in the United States Senate,” Kennedy said on Fox News.
He suggest that “40 hours’ worth of testimony” and FBI background checks should be enough to prove Kavanaugh’s innocence.

“Stand up in front of god and country and you either believe that there is no due process left in America or you don’t. I happen to believe there is. Now, I’m not saying that this is any country for creepy old men. It is not. Sexual harassment is wrong. And it goes on a lot. And the people who do it should be punished....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/rep...tfed-no-souls/

WTF?? This is just batshit crazy. They've run out of shit to say! I was breast fed. And I have no idea if I have a SOUL. Just like he has no idea if he has one or any reader on this board has one! Talks about GOD a lot. I guess GOD protects rapists?

Republican senator John Kennedy loses it: Kavanaugh opponents were not breastfed and have no souls

ERIC W. DOLAN
03 OCT 2018 AT 10:51 ET

joe-kennedy-800x430.jpg
Republican senator John Kennedy. (Screenshot/Fox News)

Republican Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana exploded on Democrats Wednesday morning, accusing them of stalling the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in “bad faith.”

“What I’m hearing from the voters in Louisiana is that enough is enough. They don’t believe that anybody is in good faith right now in the United States Senate,” Kennedy said on Fox News.
He suggest that “40 hours’ worth of testimony” and FBI background checks should be enough to prove Kavanaugh’s innocence.

“Stand up in front of god and country and you either believe that there is no due process left in America or you don’t. I happen to believe there is. Now, I’m not saying that this is any country for creepy old men. It is not. Sexual harassment is wrong. And it goes on a lot. And the people who do it should be punished....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/rep...tfed-no-souls/
Another nutjob.

Kennedy is challenging Louie Gohmer for the position of Goofiest member of the GOP.

Kennedy nails it.

Ignorant leftists should have known this crap wasn't going to play well and now sit there flummoxed and wondering what happened

Forum List

Back