GOP Senator Celebrates His Vote Against Gay Marriage By Attending Son's Gay Marriage

Once a childish troll, always a childish troll. You seem to think you aren't a dime a dozen. You are.
Ok. Is this your whole schtick? Just pop in, drop some insults, not offer any real substance to the conversation and bounce out? If that's all you do, I'll just remember to ignore you from now on.

Ok. Is this your whole schtick? Just pop in, drop some insults, not offer any real substance to the conversation and bounce out? If that's all you do, I'll just remember to ignore you from now on.
Okay.

You want to ban gay marriage, because you are an insecure person addled by religious nonsense. If not for the people just like you, there would be no political traction to ban gay marriage.

Right on topic.

Okay.

You want to ban gay marriage, because you are an insecure person addled by religious nonsense. If not for the people just like you, there would be no political traction to ban gay marriage.

Right on topic.
Please quote me saying I wanted to ban gay marriage. Or even implied it. You’re as bad as PP.

Okay.

Right on topic.
Oh and quote me saying anything about religion as well. This ought to be good.

I don't need a quote. You guys think you fool people.
haha typical dembot cultist…make a claim, asked for proof, then stomp your feet and say you don’t have to prove any thing! haha

yeah, and you wonder why you all are identified as cultist

Thank You , How about recant?
Recant what?

I’m not going to lie and say the laws were applied in a discriminatory way. They weren’t. The law as written was applied the same way to everyone. For something to be discriminatory it has to apply differently to different groups. The marriage laws weren’t. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it’s the truth.

Recant what?

I’m not going to lie and say the laws were applied in a discriminatory way. They weren’t. The law as written was applied the same way to everyone. For something to be discriminatory it has to apply differently to different groups. The marriage laws weren’t. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it’s the truth.
You just won't stop with your nonsense , will you? I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself, or me that laws limiting marriage to a man and a woman were not discriminaotry. The law does not have to be applied differently to gays vs. straights. The fact is that it had a different effect on each group. Give it up already. You're sounding foolish!

…believing marriage is a protected constitutional right, that the federal govt has no power to regulate,

I explained why. what ya having a hard time grasping?
they have no power to regulate it, because it’s not listed in Art 1 Sect 8

having a right to something doesn’t mean the feds can regulate it

Forum List

Back