GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn cleans gun during virtual House hearing

"Independent" is just another word for an exercise in political narcissism. A so-called "independent" believes themselves to be above the fray, doesn't have to take one side or the other, or can even take both sides at the same time.

That way they feel they can never be held responsible for anything that goes wrong. They can be a liberal one day, then be a conservative the next day. They are political chameleons who lean which ever way happens to to make them look good that day.

I know right, how dare someone not sell their soul to a political party like you have done.

Everyone should be a loyal party drone like you

I know right, how dare someone not sell their soul to a political party like you have done.

Everyone should be a loyal party drone like you
@Golfing Gator

Even you have outed yourself as being partial to the left, judging by how few times you're criticized them. So I think you're just acting.

I'll even go you one farther: How many US Senators and Representatives have the big bold "I" next to their names? Four of them: Bernie Sanders, Angus King, Gregorio Kilili, and Camacho Sablan.

And all four of them caucus with the Democrat Party

Last edited:
literally "killing" time

madison cawthorn just tried to call Ukraine's Zelinsky a thug. Zelensky was a comedian before he entered politics and defeated the incumbent in a fair election. Putin is a former KGB thug and continues his death hold on Russia by murdering any opponents that oppose him. Russia's elections are a bad joke just like madison cawthorn.

"Independent" is just another word for an exercise in political narcissism. A so-called "independent" believes themselves to be above the fray, doesn't have to take one side or the other, or can even take both sides at the same time.

That way they feel they can never be held responsible for anything that goes wrong. They can be a liberal one day, then be a conservative the next day. They are political chameleons who lean which ever way happens to to make them look good that day.
That's a whole lot better than being a bootlicking hyperpartisan.

Puuuullllleeeeezzzzze

You're the weirdos who get a tiny boner over a new gun.

Just look at the threads.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm sure if they did a survey on all the gun freaks, you'd find out most of them have little dicks and the gun fascination is a compensation thing with them.

At least we "bootlicking partisans" are honest enough to pick a side and stick with it.
You may be honest, but did you ever consider you might be being played?

What if there aren't really two sides? What if there's only one?

If a force - any force - was able to gain control of half the Democratic Party and half the Republican party, it would be able to dictate policy - and if it controlled the media too, it would be unstoppable.

This is not such a far-fetched scenario. There is already precedent. The Neo-Cons were essentially warmongering leftists who started in the Scoop Jackson campaign, and couldn't get enough traction in the Democratic party so they simply became Republicans, and ended up taking over the Republican party

"Sides" are very deceptive. At the present moment I don't like either team in this ball game. The leftists are howling shit hurling monkeys and the righties are gutless spineless cowards.

Puuuullllleeeeezzzzze

You're the weirdos who get a tiny boner over a new gun.

Just look at the threads.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Our men are not the ones who haven't got enough jizz to impregnate a woman, soiboi princess. You leftist pervs can't make babies of your own so you have to try to turn our kinds into the nasty little sexually mutilated freaks that your kids would have been. Come to my neighborhood and try that and learn what actual men do.

Our men are not the ones who haven't got enough jizz to impregnate a woman, soiboi princess. You leftist pervs can't make babies of your own so you have to try to turn our kinds into the nasty little sexually mutilated freaks that your kids would have been. Come to my neighborhood and try that and learn what actual men do.
Please, fool.

Birth rates among the idiot class? That would be you, DROPPING.

Births by year among Whites, 2010 - 2019

Non-Hispanic WhiteNumber2,162,4062,146,5662,134,0442,129,1962,149,3022,130,2792,094,0542,030,4931,994,9851,954,153

That, my mathematically delusional fool is a 10% drop in 10 years. Of course that's on top of a 4% drop from 2000-2009.

Pretty soon between the dropping births and the resultant inbreeding you folks will sport even tineir brains to go with your other tiny parts.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm sure if they did a survey on all the gun freaks, you'd find out most of them have little dicks and the gun fascination is a compensation thing with them.
Would you like to see if i have a small dick? Only pajama boys cant seem to be satisfied except when they are insulting "REAL" men who not only have a big gun, but a big dick also. I know, you pussies need to insult the real men, i understand that, it is because of your insecurities...

american-manhood.jpg

Forum List

Back