GOP Rep. Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Report: Rep. Tim Murphy Impregnated Mistress, Urged Abortion In Texts

Republican Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania reportedly got a woman pregnant and urged her to get an abortion, text messages unearthed Tuesday suggest.

Murphy, who is pro-life, admitted last month to having an affair with psychologist Shannon Edwards. Text messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette show Edwards berating the representative for posting pro-life statements on his official Facebook page when he allegedly urged her to get an abortion during a prior pregnancy scare.

A text message from Jan. 25 reads, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Murphy reportedly replied, “I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

What an asshole. :lol:

My Representative before redistricting. :lol:

This may very well end his career. The 18th congressional district is pretty safe for the GOP, but I have sneaking suspicion he is going to have several primary challengers now.

This may very well end his career. The 18th congressional district is pretty safe for the GOP, but I have sneaking suspicion he is going to have several primary challengers now.
It should. I hope he gets replaced.

Republican Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania reportedly got a woman pregnant and urged her to get an abortion, text messages unearthed Tuesday suggest.

Murphy, who is pro-life, admitted last month to having an affair with psychologist Shannon Edwards. Text messages obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette show Edwards berating the representative for posting pro-life statements on his official Facebook page when he allegedly urged her to get an abortion during a prior pregnancy scare.

A text message from Jan. 25 reads, “And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options.”

Murphy reportedly replied, “I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.”

I hope he ask for guidance from Gawd...

If Gawd told him to force her to get the abortion, who could possibly argue against it?

If Gawd told him to force her to get the abortion, who could possibly argue against it?
That damn snake..

That damn snake..
The one-eyed one? Yeah, he causes a lot of problems ...

That damn snake..
The one-eyed one? Yeah, he causes a lot of problems ...
That is the same one that was in the Garden of Eden!! Fucked everything up...As usual when all they want to do is shop..

This is why I don't believe any of those scumbags in congress who act all christian and push for this stuff.. This man is a pig ..his actions hurt thousands of people. Then he will come crying for redemption on the James Dobson show..

If he is part of focus on the family and Christian coalition it makes sense. Those associations claim to be model Christians but are anything but.

Forum List

Back