GOP Racist Plot to Overthrow Black Representative

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is one of the reason Black people dont trust the GOP. This is also one of the reasons Black media is a necessity. Rep. Janet Adkins was caught on a secret recording proposing to redraw district lines to include prisions where inmates cannot vote. This was done to overthrow Rep Corrine Brown who is Black. I would say its shocking audio but not really if you understand how the game is played.

GOP Redistricting Plot To Unseat Rep. Corrine Brown Exposed

"Adkins, who is heard detailing the plan to oust Brown, is also heard on the leaked audio recording of the private GOP meeting saying the following about the population of the proposed congressional district:

“They’re a part of the population. No, they can’t vote. So when you take a look at, and I don’t know what the numbers are, but you take a look at how many minorities are in the prisons within that newly drawn proposed congressional — how many of them live in the prisons, that’s why Corrine Brown is so against having an east-west, because her concern is that they live in prisons and they can’t vote. So it’s a perfect storm.”
"

This is one of the reason Black people dont trust the GOP. This is also one of the reasons Black media is a necessity. Rep. Janet Adkins was caught on a secret recording proposing to redraw district lines to include prisions where inmates cannot vote. This was done to overthrow Rep Corrine Brown who is Black. I would say its shocking audio but not really if you understand how the game is played.

"Adkins, who is heard detailing the plan to oust Brown, is also heard on the leaked audio recording of the private GOP meeting saying the following about the population of the proposed congressional district:

“They’re a part of the population. No, they can’t vote. So when you take a look at, and I don’t know what the numbers are, but you take a look at how many minorities are in the prisons within that newly drawn proposed congressional — how many of them live in the prisons, that’s why Corrine Brown is so against having an east-west, because her concern is that they live in prisons and they can’t vote. So it’s a perfect storm.”
"
So Brown is upset because so many of the people she's depending on to vote for her are criminals serving prison terms???

Sounds like a typical Democrat to me...

"
So Brown is upset because so many of the people she's depending on to vote for her are criminals serving prison terms???

Sounds like a typical Democrat to me...

I know its hard for you to read but thats why I posted the audior for you. The GOP is trying to redraw the lines so that her base is reduced by non voting criminals and rural white repubs.

"

If black media is a necessity, is it racist? Is 'white media' automatically racist then? If redistricting is legal, then motives are redundant to political opposition looking to defeat their own opposing side. If it makes you more comfortable calling it and thinking of it as racially motivated knock yourself out. But the motive doesn't invalidate the tactic.

At this point I don't care what the GOP does to dislodge criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths from power.

We aren't talking about our friends and neighbors here, we are talking about traitors and there's not a lot you can do with a traitor but I would prefer emigration via catapult .

It's simple logic here too...

For decades we were locked in an ideological war between a communist super power and a capitalist one.

If you seriously believe that people who endorse marxist philosophy aren't your enemy than you're either a complete blithering idiot or a democrook. Liberals are not trying to improve their country, they're trying to destroy it. If their ideas worked, the soviet union would not only still exist, but they would have to build a wall too keep people out.

Instead they built walls to keep people in.

At this point I don't care what the GOP does to dislodge criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths from power.

We aren't talking about our friends and neighbors here, we are talking about traitors and there's not a lot you can do with a traitor but I would prefer emigration via catapult .

It's simple logic here too...

For decades we were locked in an ideological war between a communist super power and a capitalist one.

If you seriously believe that people who endorse marxist philosophy aren't your enemy than you're either a complete blithering idiot or a democrook. Liberals are not trying to improve their country, they're trying to destroy it. If their ideas worked, the soviet union would not only still exist, but they would have to build a wall too keep people out.

Instead they built walls to keep people in.

Their ideas did work. While idiots were worried about some other country and"liberals", America was taken over by har left extremist cultural marxists.

"

If black media is a necessity, is it racist? Is 'white media' automatically racist then? If redistricting is legal, then motives are redundant to political opposition looking to defeat their own opposing side. If it makes you more comfortable calling it and thinking of it as racially motivated knock yourself out. But the motive doesn't invalidate the tactic.
You must not have listened to the audio if you dont think its racially motivated.

Their ideas did work. While idiots were worried about some other country and"liberals", America was taken over by har left extremist cultural marxists.

You have a point, but I think the average libtard is programmed to believe their regressive ideas will create prosperity. That never works. The agenda of the criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths who lead the leftist agenda are certainly traitors who know damn well they're creating wider spread poverty while enriching and empowering themselves. That part certainly has worked for them.

Another problem being it's a black person they're working against, so it's automatically a racist plot, at least according to one dumbass racist in here.

Such illogical logic thus would mean if the person was instead a white flaming liberal the other side wouldn't be interested.

Life is good in la la land.

Oh goodness! One political party is trying to redistrict to help them and hurt the other side. Surely that's never ever happened before in U.S. politics.

^^ This is the problem with politics right here
Its the base of the power used by whites to maintain the status quo. The ability to redistrict at will ensures the communites in need can be clearly identified and manipulated economically and politically.

Another problem being it's a black person they're working against, so it's automatically a racist plot, at least according to one dumbass racist in here.

Such illogical logic thus would mean if the person was instead a white flaming liberal the other side wouldn't be interested.

Life is good in la la land.
Since whites have a history of doing this over racial reasons, you sound like an easily befuddled fool

"

You must not have listened to the audio if you dont think its racially motivated.

I didn't. Can't do embedded media. But my point is I wouldn't care if it was racially motivated. Who cares what the motive is? Seems to me someone who looked ahead, saw they were gonna lose, and instead of losing with dignity and self-respect went down crying foul. Like a politician who demands a recount havnig lost on election day. Sour grapes don't help you. If you're gonna lose, lose with some dignity. Don't chalk it up to racist motivations. So what if people are racist. See racism even in all monoethnic communities too. People are always gonna divide up a group into 'us' and 'them' categories. If you can't abide racism, get the hell out of politics.

"

I didn't. Can't do embedded media. But my point is I wouldn't care if it was racially motivated. Who cares what the motive is? Seems to me someone who looked ahead, saw they were gonna lose, and instead of losing with dignity and self-respect went down crying foul. Like a politician who demands a recount havnig lost on election day. Sour grapes don't help you. If you're gonna lose, lose with some dignity. Don't chalk it up to racist motivations. So what if people are racist. See racism even in all monoethnic communities too. People are always gonna divide up a group into 'us' and 'them' categories. If you can't abide racism, get the hell out of politics.
I figured as much from your comment that you had not listened.You see I would care. I see it for what it is. You redraw the lines so the people that would vote for Corrine Brown are moved to another district. This destroys their voting power and they cannot reelect the person they voted for in the first place.

More we hear about racism which turns out to be non-violent slights like this which is just political tactics, more we tune out charges of racism. Like the ultra-feminist who dresses to look nice then resents a man's admiring eyes going up and down her body crying sexual harassment. Sure, technically it was harassment, but if we cry SH every time that happens then we're gonna tune out the charges for when someone gets grabby.

There's always going to be racism. See it throughout the Bible. People lock onto differences in other people, other colors, nationalities, religions, everything. You're never going to get a world devoid of it because the world's never been.

Some may need to grow up and accept reality instead of denying it.

Forum List

Back