GOP minority outreach no. 712-G: “Stella quarta decima fulgeat”

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Hot on the heels of this super-duper outreach, the GOP in the great state of Vermont is now leading the way in reaching out to minorities and at the same time, showing us how unbelievably intelligent Conservatives are!

“Stella quarta decima fulgeat”

Folks, that is Latin. It means: “May the fourteenth star shine bright”

So, what does this have to do with Conservatives?

Behold:

Vermont 8217 s New Motto Is In Latin Conservatives Lose Their Sh t And Bash Latinos FreakOutNation

An eighth grade student studying Latin asked Vermont Senate Leader Joe Benning to introduce a bill to give the state a Latin motto.

The motto “Stella quarta decima fulgeat” which translates to “May the fourteenth star shine bright,” was suggested.

Naturally, Conservative lost their shit because those danged ferriners in Latino countries are not going to take their country, dammit.

WCAX reported on the issue and added it to their Facebook page and that garnered 722 comments so far.

If You Only News reports:

Senator Benning told the Vermont Political Observer in an email:

I anticipated suffering the backroom internal joking from my colleagues in the legislature. What I did not anticipate was the vitriolic verbal assault from those who don’t know the difference between the Classics and illegal immigrants from South America.

Conservatives have had it. Some are calling for them to “Go back to where you came from.”

Build that danged fence and let’s keep the Latin people out.

Charles Topher at If You Only News complied a list of the comments and labeled them as: Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. But really, all of them will make you feel like a Mensa member.

You can see the comments at the links provided in the quote.

Just to remind, Latin is a (mostly) dead language of the Catholic Church. Latin has as much as direct relationship to "Latino" as I have to female forced circumcisions in Africa.

How stupid can Conservatives be?

Well, they can be THIS stupid.

Here is the WCAX report:

Should Vermont have an official Latin motto - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News Weather and Sports-

The comments are just mind-boggling. Even idiots at FOX news fell for this.

That being said, smart people (that would be Liberals) are also poking tremendous fun at those very sloooooowwww elephants over there.

More to come. Surely, a Tee-Potty politician will open his mouth about this soon enough.

Fun!

:D :D :D

Now the liberals are whining about a slogan???

Because they don't like what language it's written in???

These people are really bankrupt of ideas, aren't they.

BTW, did any conservative say the use of the Lating language was related to calling Hispanics "Latinos"?

Or did that silliness comes from leftist fanatics such as the writers of the article... and the OP who uncritically lapped it up?

Will they tell us next that the phrase "E pluribus Unum" must have been the Framers' attempt to appease colonial Hispanics? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
STRETCH.JPG

The left never gets tired of spreading their lies.

the only thing they care about Minorities is to USE them for dividing and hate

I hope all minorities one day wakes up to this and get tired of used as a PAWN in their hate games

• Banned
Now the liberals are whining about a slogan???

Because they don't like what language it's written in???

These people are really bankrupt of ideas, aren't they.

BTW, did any conservative say the use of the Lating language was related to calling Hispanics "Latinos"?

Or did that silliness comes from leftist fanatics such as the writers of the article... and the OP who uncritically lapped it up?

Will they tell us next that the phrase "E pluribus Unum" must have been the Framers' attempt to appease colonial Hispanics? :rolleyes-41:

Uh, slow one, it's not liberals who are whining. It's cons who are too stupid to know the difference between the language called LATIN and the group called LATINOS.

Uh, slow one, it's not liberals who are whining. It's cons who are too stupid to know the difference between the language called LATIN and the group called LATINOS.
As I thought, the liberal fanatics are unable to quote even one conservative saying a Latin-language slogan will relate better to latinos. The only people saying that, are the liberal fanatics themselves... trying desperately to pretend conservatives said it instead.

Will these people ever stop lying about conservatives they can't refute?

• Banned
As I thought, the liberal fanatics are unable to quote even one conservative saying a Latin-language slogan will relate better to latinos. The only people saying that, are the liberal fanatics themselves... trying desperately to pretend conservatives said it instead.

Will these people ever stop lying about conservatives they can't refute?

The quotes are at the LINKS in the OP, as I clearly wrote in the OP. Use your brain for a change.

Good old Ken Curtis weighed in to say, “Just when I felt our represenatives could not possibly get any dumber , they come up with this…get real… this is the USA, not some Moslim or Mexican country…stop given in to these people…PRESS 1 for English and forget the rest… worry about the problems you were elected to do” [sic]
Kelley Dawley writes, “How do you say idiotic senator in spanish? I’d settle for deport illegals in spanish as a back up motto.” [sic]

Evidently, they are not good Catholics

Oh, man. This is priceless. Confusing Latin with Latino.

I have good reason for using "retards" a lot in my posts.

Just to remind, Latin is a (mostly) dead language of the Catholic Church.

Um. Latin is the language of ancient Rome.

It used to be used by the Catholic Church in mass before Vatican II, but its origins are Roman, not Catholic.

Latin is still widely used in legal documents and in many state mottos.

It would be hilarious to see if any of the retards complaining about Mexicans and Muslims over a Latin motto are from states which have Latin mottos.

You know, like Alabama. Audemus jura nostra defendere.

Or Mississippi. Virtute et armis.

Or North Carolina. Esse quam videri

Or South Carolina. Dum Spiro Spero, Animis Opibusque Parati

Last edited:
Oh. Magawd. The fucking darkies got our national motto changed to E pluribus unum, dudes!

BASTARDS!!!

Freak Out Nation....hmmmkay...and they writing about posts on Facebook....hmmmkay

This is HUGE

Just to remind, Latin is a (mostly) dead language of the Catholic Church.

Um. Latin is the language of ancient Rome.

It used to be used by the Catholic Church in mass before Vatican II, but its origins are Roman, not Catholic.

Latin is still widely used in legal documents and in many state mottos.

It would be hilarious to see if any of the retards complaining about Mexicans and Muslims over a Latin motto are from states which have Latin mottos.

You know, like Alabama. Audemus jura nostra defendere.

Or Mississippi. Virtute et armis.

Of course, but since the Roman Empire does not exist anymore, it's just as accurate and EASY to identify Latin as a mostly dead language now associated with the Roman Catholic Church. Any more hairs you want to split??

:D

I heard the US Marine Corps is being forced to yell Semper Fidelis all the time.

We're doooooomed!

Fucking darkies have infiltrated EVERYTHING! This is AMERICA, goddammit! Go home, atheists!

Forum List

Back