GOP Majority Struggling To Get Things Done

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

They're doing it on purpose, I think it's because they hate the USA.

So to you, productivity is just haphazardly passing laws? There is more to it than that. I am not a (R), but as long as they can successfully neuter this empty headed president and his ilk, that is as productive as you could be.

Of course you are an (R). When is the last time you voted for anyone who didn't have either an (R) beside his name, or a tinfoil hat?

Don't tell me what the fuck I am. Eat a dick!

I noticed you couldn't answer the question.

They're doing it on purpose, I think it's because they hate the USA.

Both the big 2 parties are out to destroy America. But to try and say one is more guilty, which seems to excuse Obozo is insane. Did he not run on fundamentally transforming America?

Fuck Obama, he's an obstructionist.

There was an election: he lost. He needs to shut the fuck up and pass the laws the people want
The people dont want those who caused these problems to be in charge of anything. They need to sit in the back of the bus and let the GOP take care of business.

Yeah, we tried that with Reagan, Daddy Bush - and Boy Bush. We know the NaziCon drill. Sane Americans are sick of it.

There was an election: he lost. He needs to shut the fuck up and pass the laws the people want
The people dont want those who caused these problems to be in charge of anything. They need to sit in the back of the bus and let the GOP take care of business.

Yeah, we tried that with Reagan, Daddy Bush - and Boy Bush. We know the NaziCon drill. Sane Americans are sick of it.

Yeah you strike me as being real sane.:bsflag:

Sane Americans put President Obama in the White House - TWICE. We plan to put another sane president in the White House in 2016.

Sane Americans put President Obama in the White House - TWICE. We plan to put another sane president in the White House in 2016.

That is not sane, you put an enemy of America in the White House.

Crazy people like you helped us elect President Obama - TWICE.

Why are Democrats obstructing so much? That's 'BAD' for America, ain't it? They lost, now they need to make way for the winners. Their time is up.

Why are Democrats obstructing so much? That's 'BAD' for America, ain't it? They lost, now they need to make way for the winners. Their time is up.

Really? Who sits in the White House?

Who owns the U.S. Congress? The People have spoken. You guys are losers. Now you need to get out of the way so the winners can repair all your awful damage. Stop obstructing. It's bad for America.

LOL. But you put in a Congress that hates America. We're all fucked now.

Republicans like to talk big - but they govern poorly.
They have trouble because the Democrats are the Party of No. Doesnt matter what the GOP wants to do--trade agreements, tax reform, Obamacare reform--the Dems just say NO.
They are obstructionist twats. And they need to go.

What??? You can't possibly be this stupid, I mean...

"The Rabbi said"

Oh, nevermind.

LOL. But you put in a Congress that hates America. We're all fucked now.

You really don't understand the terminology of the bodies of law do you? The House was already controlled by (R), the Senate just changed hands. Together they are both Congress. And make no mistake about it, that election was a vote against the policies of this insane tyrant president. That is the only reason I voted (R), to neuter him. This country couldn't afford 2 years of a lame duck Obozo.

Why do Democrats hate America so much? They need to stop obstructing. It's bad for the country. They lost. It's time for the winners to handle things. The People have spoken. They need to step aside.

Forum List

Back