GOP: listen to women, minorities, Hispanics, etc, or continue to lose

You are right: it is my thread.

I have been quite clear that the far right want to preach rather than let the women, minorities, and Hispanics teach what they want.

If you don't get it, I suggest A R T for you, anal relaxation therapy, because you are so tight about this that you can't shit.
:flameth::blowup:

I'm not "tight" about anything, you seem to be incapable of telling us what your thread means, why is that?
What do they want us to "hear" Jake?

JakeStarkey

I support Doma.
A balanced budget.
The Constitutions Original Intent
Voter ID
The Electoral College as is
Tax Cuts
Strict Separation of Powers with Congress being the most powerful.
Freedom Of Religion , not "FROM" Religion as the Left talks of
The enumeration of Federal Abilities and prohibitions
Legal Protection of our Flag with Criminal Charges for those who desecrate it
Complete Freedom of Domestic Energy sources over foreign

How about you Jake?

I responded to Blackhawk in another thread because he has no idea to get women, minorities, Hispanics, etc. to vote for the GOP.

If we don't, the Dems will be the majority party for a long time to come.

So many far right reactionaries are so full of nonsense about Catholics, and Hispanics, and other folks, like women and minorities, the needs of which they have no idea how to resolve.

They can talk to those groups until they are blue in the face and nothing will happen, nothing good for the GOP, UNTIL the reactionaries start LISTENING.

The far right wants to tell those groups what they must do instead of listening to them telling the GOP want they want it to do.

If the GOP continues to not seriously listen and act, those groups will continue to tune the GOP out.
How are things better for women, minorities and everyone except the wealthy/political class under a Democrat regime? They inspire hate and division during political campaigns but the liberal model has left mostly failure in it's wake.

I'm thinking that the country has been doomed by the liberal Democrat route and find establishment Republicans not worth the effort. It seems government has us exactly where they want us, amused, easily distracted and powerless.

Last edited:
JakeStarkey

I support Doma.
A balanced budget.
Voter ID
Tax Cuts

How about you Jake?

JakeStarkey

Do you support these as well?

JakeStarkey

I support Doma.
A balanced budget.
Voter ID
Tax Cuts

How about you Jake?

Thus, Antares, you are a progressive far right reactionary using Big Government to suppress peoples' liberties where you believe necessary.

However, we are closer than I would have suspected in the general.

I support marriage equality as most Americans do from far left to far right and the
libertarian crowd
A balanced budget as long as the legislature has the legal right to deficit spend in
terms of emergency such as world war
Original intent as informative but not binding
Voter ID that is phased in with plenty of lead time to get it; reform of the far too
liberal vote by mail opportunities for defrauding the vote
The Electoral College as is (never change it)
25% tax limit with abolition of all business deductions
Strict Separation of Powers with all three branches respected
An absolute primacy of Article III of the Constitution which gives SCOTUS primacy
in all matters constitutional
Freedom of and Freedom from religion: organized religion may not intrude on the
public forum and government may not intrude on religious private association
Who would enumerate "Federal Abilities and prohibitions"
Complete Freedom of Domestic Energy sources over foreign: OH, YES. I would
go absolutely Big Government Whig for the feds and states to subsidize such
a program

Jake EVERYTHING I posted came out of the Republican Platform........the fact is that I am mainstream and you you are a Dem ;)

The fact is that you are a far right reactionary progressive and I am a mainstream Republican.

Yet you and I are close to the same beliefs, so there may be hope for you.

So get over yourself.

The fact is that you are a far right reactionary progressive and I am a mainstream Republican.

You and I are close to the same beliefs.

So get over yourself.

Everything I posted came right out of the Republican Platform Jake, I am mainstream and you are a Dem.

Lumpy 1, you may be right.

I do know that the GOP does not listen, only wants to preach, to those portions of the electorate.

So get over yourself.

Everything I posted came right out of the Republican Platform Jake, I am mainstream and you are a Dem.

So get over yourself.

Thus, Antares, you are a progressive far right reactionary using Big Government to suppress peoples' liberties where you believe necessary. However, we are closer than I would have suspected in the general.

1. I support marriage equality as most Americans do from far left to far right and the
libertarian crowd
2. A balanced budget as long as the legislature has the legal right to deficit spend in
3. Original intent as informative but not binding
4. Voter ID that is phased in with plenty of lead time to get it; reform of the far too liberal vote by mail opportunities for defrauding the vote
5. The Electoral College as is (never change it)
6. 25% tax limit with abolition of all business deductions except for energy independence
7. Strict Separation of Powers with all three branches respected
8. An absolute primacy of Article III of the Constitution which gives SCOTUS primacy in all matters constitutional
9. Freedom of and Freedom from religion: organized religion may not intrude on the public forum and government may not intrude on religious private association
10. Who would enumerate "Federal Abilities and prohibitions"
11. Legal Protection of our Flag with Criminal Charges for those who desecrate it
12. Complete Freedom of Domestic Energy sources over foreign: OH, YES. I would go absolutely Big Government Whig for the feds and states to subsidize such a program

So get over yourself.

So get over yourself.

Thus, Antares, you are a progressive far right reactionary using Big Government to suppress peoples' liberties where you believe necessary. However, we are closer than I would have suspected in the general.

1. I support marriage equality as most Americans do from far left to far right and the
libertarian crowd
2. A balanced budget as long as the legislature has the legal right to deficit spend in
4. Voter ID that is phased in with plenty of lead time to get it; reform of the far too liberal vote by mail opportunities for defrauding the vote
6. 25% tax limit with abolition of all business deductions except for energy independence
8. An absolute primacy of Article III of the Constitution which gives SCOTUS primacy in all matters constitutional
9. Freedom of and Freedom from religion: organized religion may not intrude on the public forum and government may not intrude on religious private association
11. Legal Protection of our Flag with Criminal Charges for those who desecrate it
12. Complete Freedom of Domestic Energy sources over foreign: OH, YES. I would go absolutely Big Government Whig for the feds and states to subsidize such a program

So despite the FACT that my beliefs come STRAIGHT out of the Republican Platform YOU are the mainstream Repub?

So get over yourself.

So get over yourself.

libertarian crowd

So despite the FACT that my beliefs come STRAIGHT out of the Republican Platform YOU are the mainstream Repub?

Of course I am. You are a far right reactionary progressive, and the platform in 2016 will be far more like my 12 points above than will yours.

So get over yourself.

So get over yourself.

libertarian crowd

Of course I am. You are a far right reactionary progressive, and the platform in 2016 will be far more like my 12 points above than will yours.

Actually we are closer on our points that you wish to admit.

That's what I mean about you being so tight.

So get over yourself.

So get over yourself.

libertarian crowd

It isn't MY Platform Jake, it's the Repub Platform........

You are a Lefty pussy.

I am a mainstream Republican.

Anathema, since you don't understand the document, what you opine is worthless.

If the GOP does not actively listen and respond to these voting groups, within the voting cycles the House will be blue.

I understand the document considerably better than you, Jake. I also understand that I would have no problem seeing the Government go entirely blue, since that is likely what it will take to make Real Americans stand up and make the streets run Red with the blood of you traitors.
You would kill other Americans for how they vote and still have the nerve to call THEM traitors?

Super tough post, BTW. We're all amazed.

Fiscally, Constitutionally and holding government responsible puts Jake on the conservative list after that oy vey...:argue:

Well, that's the short version anyway...

I responded to Blackhawk in another thread because he has no idea to get women, minorities, Hispanics, etc. to vote for the GOP.

If we don't, the Dems will be the majority party for a long time to come.

So many far right reactionaries are so full of nonsense about Catholics, and Hispanics, and other folks, like women and minorities, the needs of which they have no idea how to resolve.

They can talk to those groups until they are blue in the face and nothing will happen, nothing good for the GOP, UNTIL the reactionaries start LISTENING.

The far right wants to tell those groups what they must do instead of listening to them telling the GOP want they want it to do.

If the GOP continues to not seriously listen and act, those groups will continue to tune the GOP out.

Well, I could believe YOU...

Or I could believe el Rushbo.

He has the better track record for veracity.

Amnesty Won't Help the GOP Win Hispanic Votes
February 26, 2013

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The Daily Caller, ladies and gentlemen, has an interesting story. "A new report by Gallup suggests that the GOP is unlikely to boost its support among Latinos to much more than 25%," no matter what, especially if they go for amnesty. "'It appears that young Hispanic adults will remain lopsidedly Democratic throughout their lives, [and] there is also no generational evidence at this point suggesting that they will become more Republican,' said the Monday report, which combines data from Gallup’s daily tracking polls of 26,264 Hispanics."

Yeah, yeah. This is not your usual sample of 1,024.

ObamaImmigrationGOP.jpg

"'Majorities or near-majorities across all age groups among Hispanic adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, including 50% of middle-aged Hispanics and 59% of older Hispanics,' said the report..." Now, you might ask, "Why?" By the way, you might also ask, "When was the GOP high point? When did they have the largest percentage of the Hispanic vote?" It was actually 2004. In 2004, George W. Bush got 40% of Latino vote.

Now my thinking is, "Well, if we did it once we could do it again." He got that without amnesty, by the way. Wait a minute, 2004. Yeah. He was not pushing amnesty in '04. That came later. Folks, there's a reason for this. I have shared with you the scholarly research data which proves, at least according to the data, that the Hispanic population of this country is not basing their vote on whoever's position on immigration.

According to the surveys done of these 26,000 Hispanics and then extrapolating that across the US Hispanic population, they just happen to believe what the Democrat Party believes, and that is that the government's the primary source of prosperity. They're liberals. Now, I have to tell you that for most of my adult life, I have been hearing people like Jack Kemp -- not to single him out, but just that far back.

Since the nineties, late eighties, I've heard Republicans say, "Hispanics are natural conservatives, particularly on social issues. They have family values, and hard work, and so forth," and I've always wondered, "Why? They don't vote that way. Why does anybody think that?" Because the Republicans always said, "Well, they're there to be had. We just gotta improve our outreach effort." Well, you know, we've been conservative pretty consistently here.

I think it's been another -- not trick, but it's been a way the Republicans have been fooling themselves. Anyway, the point now of all that is that the Republicans can author and be the sole sponsors of amnesty, and it isn't going to matter. It's not gonna win them the Hispanic vote. If the Gang of Eight Republicans or any of the others are engaging in changing their position on illegal immigration primarily to attract Hispanic voters, it isn't going to work because that's not the primary issue they vote on.

Continued at the link.

Amnesty Won t Help the GOP Win Hispanic Votes - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You would kill other Americans for how they vote and still have the nerve to call THEM traitors?

They aren't even human beings, never mind Americans so far as I'm concerned. It's not even about how they vote. It's about how they think. The votes are just the icing on the cake.

But we did not want to work with the Dems, and when push came to shove last fall, Boehner did the right thing in calling for up and down votes on the budget and the deficit.

The small minority far right reactionaries do not, and never will, run this country.

Your assertion that far right reactionaries are anywhere near the decision making positions is ridiculous.

We wouldn't be Conservatives if we allowed that to happen.

The people the GOP is encouraging to run are those bright younger officials who are in touch not only with today's Americans across the spectrum of income & economic status, education, race, gender and sexual orientation, but those who also revere our Constitution and want it enforced as it is and not changed to satisfy some people's desire to have everything fashionably PC.

No impulsive emotionally stunted developmentally arrested reactionaries here.

You must be looking at the Dems. Or you are just lying and saying whatever is convenient without regard for the truth.

Just as your continued screed to make Conservative posters falsely believe Hispanic voters would help a GOP POTUS candidate.

It won't.

Amnesty Won t Help the GOP Win Hispanic Votes - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Last edited:

Forum List

Back