GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

I can see it happening what I don't know is why Obama would allow it. He needs to come out and say who did it. These Republican assholes need to own some of this shit.

Well? Did he or didn't a House Republican say that to Obama's face? A spokesman for Durbin says he did and that Senator Durbin stands by his comments. Talk about disrespect. Shameful!

White House denies GOP leader told Obama ?I cannot even stand to look at you? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - The White House Wednesday denied an accusation from a top Democratic Senator that a House Republican leader told President Barack Obama “I cannot even stand to look at you” during a recent White House meeting on the government shutdown.

I can see it happening what I don't know is why Obama would allow it. He needs to come out and say who did it. These Republican assholes need to own some of this shit.

dimocraps lie.

You, however, can claim stupidity and get away with it every time.

try to follow along.

Obama is the most over exposed politician in history, the moment I see his ugly mug I turn the channel. Which of course means I'm changing channels a lot.

You can't own something that never happened.

But you being an idiot liberal I can see where that would be confusing.

Obama is the most over exposed politician in history, the moment I see his ugly mug I turn the channel. Which of course means I'm changing channels a lot.

LOL... you have the Obama Derangement Syndrome, very common among racists, rednecks, obstructionists, anarchists, and assassins.

Which one are you?

Last edited:

You can't own something that never happened.

But you being an idiot liberal I can see where that would be confusing.

The 'idiot' in your 'idiot liberal' phrase is kinda like saying the 'Rio Grande River'.

Redundant. :)

how did obama allow it, he said it never happened...

try to be a little more objective

I guess Durbin could have posted on twitter something falsely reported to him. I hope so. But there are some crazy people in the TPM house. There are some nutty dems, but they generally don't have the power to cower the leadership and shut down the govt over a law they don't like.

It came from Harry Reid. But it was somewhat believable because there are a lot of people who cannot stand to look at obama anymore.

I didn't think it was the least bit believable.

Hey I saw some high ranking Democrat worshiping Hitler today. I wont tell you who, but yeah im totally credible there.

I saw the same thing and we will keep it between us, OK!

Well.... It isn't true.

It has been thoroughly debunked.

And did any of the Networks touch it?

What do you think?

Of course not.

Not even sure any of them have covered Alan Grayson using a burning cross and accusing the Tea Party of being violent and extremist KKK in order to raise money.

Has the scumbag dimocrap party said anything about Grayson stooping to such low tactics?

What do you think?

Of course not.

I'm simply stating I would understand the sentiment if it were. That's it.

I would too, TK

YOU can call him a scumbag because... Well, he is. So can I.

But a member of Congress should not, under any circumstance, disrespect the OFFICE of the President.

It just isn't done.

And to accuse someone of doing it is VERY serious.

Durbin should be censured

Not sure to agree or disagree. I understand this.

It is not to be taken lightly.

But can't you call someone a liar at true liar like Obama and be vilified just because the other person holds a name of note?

He is the President. Does that excuse him from being called a liar?

The whole world right about now hates him on the spying scandal. Am I now not to call him out for what he is for the respect of the office?

Think of what you are asking me.

Oh and Merkel is pissed btw.

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

Who called him a tar baby?

Oh sh*t, I just fell for rdean's dishonest bait. My bad.

Damn it! Now you have to start over.

View attachment $untitled.bmp

I don't think Durbin would lie about that. I wonder who it was? Regardless of politics, one just doensn't say that to another human, let alone the potus. I mean I had a visceral desire to kick bushii in the nuts over Iraq, but that doesn't mean I'd do so or would be disrespectful in public.

If you don't think that Turban Durbin would make shit up you are beyond stupid, whatever that is.

Forum List

Back