GOP lawmakers argue to keep first cousin marriage legal.

Because It's funny is the main reason.

Secondarily we could keep the conservative population down if we were more careful about the incest thing, so that's a bomus
Gotcha you pretend to care cause it’s funny

You are pathetic

“GOP lawmakers argue to keep first cousin marriage legal.”

This is one of countless reasons why Republicans are incapable of responsible governance.
Since blacks don't get married it doesn't really matter to them. Not knowing who their daddies are, the thugs knock up multiple women exposing them to genetic inbreeding far more so than any Hillbillies.

I may find it sick and disgusting or a degenerate lifestyle, but what consisting adults do is their business. Government for the most part needs to stay out of people’s personal lives and allow them to live the life they choose.
Until they ask the government to sanction the union you are mostly correct, but incest creates a human who can pass defective genes along to others that then must deal with the burden

Why would they do that ?
So same sex couple actually do have more rights than heterosexual couples.

This illustrates perfectly what government sanctioned marriage was created for in the first place. An orderly process that would guard against passing on defective genes.

Thanks Tommy. Most of knew this all along, now you do.

LOL gay marriage fine, deviant sex acts shown to children fine, men claiming they are women and women claiming they are men fine, but damn we have standards no cousins marrying allowed.

So same sex couple actually do have more rights than heterosexual couples.

This illustrates perfectly what government sanctioned marriage was created for in the first place. An orderly process that would guard against passing on defective genes.

Thanks Tommy. Most of knew this all along, now you do.
Um. No. They actually have less rights in this instance. But I doubt that they are over troubled by that.
You seem unhinged this morning Norm. Did you sleep well ?

The only conspiracy theory is in your pea-brain, as you continue to prove.

The headline is click-bait, and you are the target. The author is relying on your stupidity. He is rewarded, because in your mind, the bill is not the story- the lie in the headline is the story.

Because well, you are a dumbfuck, who is easily manipulated by your own confirmation biases. Good for you, lol. Carry on... :icon_rolleyes:
Again, I don't why you waste your time. This is what was filed as a bill in the state of TN, retard.

Deal..with..it. And start upping your posting game. Your posts are largely worthless.

Um. No. They actually have less rights in this instance. But I doubt that they are over troubled by that.
You seem unhinged this morning Norm. Did you sleep well ?
Huh? Less rights? The heterosexual couple MUST go under testing. Your being evasive.

Forum List

Back