GOP imagined Obama disasters vs "real" damage from GOP policies

As I said elsewhere, rdean's opinions aren't immaterial to everyone because he's an atheist. They are immaterial on the substance.

When we follow the Constitution, have a balanced budget, and seek to eliminate corruption form government regardless of the party position, you can complain about "real" damage from Conservative policies.

Says the guy that still promotes the wildest and most unethical ponzi scheme in the history of the human experience offering promises that have never been proven to exist in 2000 years.

You christians are laughable at the very least and on the serious side criminals.

As I said elsewhere, rdean's opinions aren't immaterial to everyone because he's an atheist. They are immaterial on the substance.

When we follow the Constitution, have a balanced budget, and seek to eliminate corruption form government regardless of the party position, you can complain about "real" damage from Conservative policies.

he aint no atheist.....he worships the Democratic Party.....just like a good Religious guy.....he would never question what they say or do....

Let's all agree that we need to pass a bill lowering college interest rates, increasing funding for science, and infrastructure.

1. We must have a educated population
2. We must have jobs for them

The business environment must be favorable for the creation of businesses...So lowering the corporate tax and increasing the income tax probably is the best idea. I'm afraid both left and right have gone so far to the extremes that no one can do what's right anymore.

First, you have lost the "Conservatives" the instant that you speak of an educated populace. The present "Conservatives" would have labeled William Buckley a RINO and a liberal. Secondly, jobs are only a word to the present Teabaggers in Congress. Far more important to them to oppose anything at all that the President proposes, even if it was something they supported last week.

If we are to lower the corperate tax, then we must remove most of the ways that corperations today avoid paying any kind of tax at all. And, yes, we must raise the income tax, especially on the top end, but also back to the Clinton rates for upper middle income people such as myself.

On education, we must create a system where the people graduating from college do not have a debt that destroys their choices in careers. In fact, we should have a system that is based on a percentage of earnings for the rest of their lives, and not on the actual cost. A conservative magazine editor, John Campbell proposed just such a system about 50 years ago.

I always love reading rdean's posts. It's like a trip through the looking glass to a land that lives only in his mind. Where up is down, in is out and right is left. Nothing is as it seems in rdeans world. Sanity and common sense have been left at the door and the Democratic party line is maintained in a leather bound book with gold leaf lettering. A halo encompasses the book as it sits on it's ivory stand, a choir singing Glory, Glory, Glory (note: nothing religious so it won't 'offend' someone) in the background, with the voice of Chris Matthews reading approved random passages over a loud speaker. Chris and rdean can relate to the 'leg tingling' thing.

The IRS Scandal is far from over. With members of the IRS taking the fifth amendment (which I find literally shocking) there is much, much more to learn. Nothing says that Barry and his close circle of cronies had anything to do with it, BUT nothing yet says they didn't. Wouldn't surprise me to find the finger prints of Valerie Jarrett on this one. Her statements and actions after the shalacking that the Demo's took in 2010 is legendary. Only rdean could rationalize a position that says that this was someone else's fault.

Benghazi. Four Americans to include an ambassador are dead. We did nothing. Military assets were an hour away (Aviano) from an incident that went for EIGHT. An ex-Seal sat and kept a laser designator pointed at a mortar tube for two freaking hours. He thought air cover was on the way. And how many of these bastards have we caught or killed yet? None, zip, nada. And what about how this government is treating the parents of these dead SEALS? If nothing else, you should be ASHAMED at the lack of information and attention they have received from the EXECUTIVE branch who is responsible.

You can blame Bush (hell, you have for everything else), you can blame Eisenhower (this one just absolutely kills me), you can even blame Mitt Romney when he was leading the Olympics in Salt Lake City (Oh, you already did), but it doesn't change one fact. Barry and his cronies have and will always be like fish out of water. They've NEVER run anything including a hot dog cart downtown. They are amateurs of immense proportions. Obamacare is falling apart at the seams, insurance rates are sky rocketing and the level of healthcare is cratering. Doctors are retiring at triple the rate that new ones are being brought online and the #1 reason - OBAMACARE. Unemployment stands at 7.6% (YOUR calculations) and a new survey found that only 46% of qualified Americans are working fulltime. When the NSA is caught overstepping it's bounds, the first screech from the left is, "See, we told you it would be abused. We knew you couldn't trust us with such power, so it's your fault for giving it to us."

The ONLY bright spot in this entire mess is that my Republican Senators and Representatives have done everything in their power to STOP this man's madness. So when he can't legislate, because his policies are so far left, he dictates. I want you to remember that this cuts both ways. Barry has opened new doors with his Executive Orders and they will be used by following Presidents.

Barry has been President for 5+ years. He owns it because they are his messes... Get a clue... Well, except in your own mind.

Last edited:
I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

Benghazi scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Altered emails to make it worse
2. Cut funding for embassy security
3. Quietly and without fanfare voted to restore embassy budgets by two billion
4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

IRS scandal - turns out the GOP:
1. Started doing targeting in 1959 under Eisenhower
2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
3. Published only the names of right wing groups by editing the asked for lists
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Then there was the Bush Tax Extensions - Obama "caved" (but why?)

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Fast and Furious - see "Bush gunrunning"

Solyndra - began by Bush and the Republicans

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

I'm curious. How much of their BS do they actually believe?

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

Less than 6 months of supermajority, dumbazz dupes- ANOTHER lie the dupes parrot...:cuckoo:

Since when have we had the House of Representatives election every 6 months?
Oh that's right we haven't, the House is elected every 2 years and yes the Dem's had the majority for 2 years in 2009 and 2010.
Learn some facts and get some reality. The Dems controlled the Senate and the House for 2 years and refused to compromise with the Republicans.
They rammed through a rotten Health Care Bill over the objections of the majority of Americans.

I begin to understand why Obama ignores these GOP created disasters. It drives the left crazy that he doesn't defend himself from these invented charges. Has anyone noticed, every one of these "scandals" has come back to bite the GOP on the butt?

4. Ignored the other hundreds of deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time

2. Targeted the NAACP and put it in a letter telling them what they were doing and why
4. Ignoring that the guy in charge was a Bush appointee because they won't confirm Obama's selections

Then there was the downgrade - Republicans - We Got 98% of Everything we Wanted!

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

In fact, I thought Republicans would give Obama credit for taking out Bin Laden, but now a huge percentage of Republicans think that was accomplished by Mitt Romney? Huh?

You didn't build that alone (first said by Mitt Romney - you didn't do that alone - SLC Olympics)

Then of course, are the attacks on Obama wife, children, half brother and aunt and everyone he has ever met, no matter how brief the meeting.

Now the final bit of hypocrisy, right wingers on the USMB shrieking that it is they who are constantly under attack and no one on the left criticizes Obama.

And the final straw is when they insist it's not about "race" when they uses words like "boi, Kenyan, thug, man-child, mau mau" and so on.

5 Years of Obama, 2 with a super majority in Congress ramrodding their radical agenda on the population...and they're blaming the minority party because things are so fucked up

It's bad BECAUSE Dems passed their entire agenda over the complete objection of Republicans

Own it, Fucker

Less than 6 months of supermajority, dumbazz dupes- ANOTHER lie the dupes parrot...:cuckoo:

Passed the Failed Stimulus, right?

Passed Obamacare, right?

you need to see my thread about republicorp cutting food for the poor whilst not touching the wealthy and their loopholes Redfish

Last edited:
Obama and the Dems Passed the "Not so Shovel Ready" Failed Stimulus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

v0ZcLmb.png

change the speech from the muslim from Religious to Gay and change the shirt on the other guy to american liberals. Then you have an accurate cartoon.

only the radical right wants to impose its religion on others, the vast majority of conservatives take "do whatever you want regarding on religion, just don't force it on me" view

Iraq

Afghanistan

Deficit

I'm going to refer your posts to the Sigmund Freud Institute of Abberant Psychology in the hopes that they can at least come up with a name, if not a treatment, for your brand of crazy

you need to see my thread about republicorp cutting food for the poor whilst not touching the wealthy and their loopholes Redfish

I did see it, its propaganda that has no element of truth in it.

But, no one should get tax loopholes, not corporations, not unions, not planned parenthood and especially not groups like Acorn.

No republican wants to take food from the hungry-----thats just dem/lib bullshit lies.

change the speech from the muslim from Religious to Gay and change the shirt on the other guy to american liberals. Then you have an accurate cartoon.

only the radical right wants to impose its religion on others, the vast majority of conservatives take "do whatever you want regarding on religion, just don't force it on me" view
How many conservatives stood up and protested against those criticizing the mosque at ground zero?

We have record food stamp usage, and you think Republicorp (WTF is that?) has "Cut food" to the poor?

right, more on foodstamps than ever before, more in poverty than ever before, more on welfare than ever before, plus a constant 8% unemployment rate----------and assholes like dotcom, claim that obama has been an economic success-------:cuckoo:

How many conservatives stood up and protested against those criticizing the mosque at ground zero?

What? why would any american with a lick of common sense support a trophy mosque at ground zero?

are you so naive that you don't know that its custom for muslims to build a mosque on the site of a conquest?

What? why would any american with a lick of common sense support a trophy mosque at ground zero?

are you so naive that you don't know that its custom for muslims to build a mosque on the site of a conquest?
So you lied about conservatives being religious tolerant?

And the only ones calling it a "trophy mosque", are un-American conservatives, intolerant of other religions and ideologies.

So you lied about conservatives being religious tolerant?

And the only ones calling it a "trophy mosque", are un-American conservatives, intolerant of other religions and ideologies.

Bullshit! total bullshit. Want to see religious tolerance? try to take a Bible into Saudi Arabia. You will be lucky to keep you head.

by the way, Sam would kick your ass if he knew you were using his picture to post radical liberal bullshit and lies.

When is the left going to stop whining about only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? Obama is in his freaking 2nd term, how long can he blame Bush? If the Fast/Furious debacle was Bush's fault why can't the Obama administration come clean about it instead of hiding behind executive privilege?

Forum List

Back