GOP gives Dems one more chance to act like grown ups and they throw a fit!

I wish Obama would have just voted someone in, he was the only one playing the rules out of respect..

:scared1:

Search history. It is not normal for a Supreme Court Justice to be appointed in the final year of a Presidents' term.
As with other leftists, you want things rearranged to suit the agenda of the left. The left doesn't care about tradition or the law...only their agenda. Guess what...most Americans don't agree with the Lefts' agenda.

That's why I FULLY support Trump filling the Supreme Court....by ANY means necessary. (And I do mean ANY)

Search history. It is not normal for a Supreme Court Justice to be appointed in the final year of a Presidents' term.
As with other leftists, you want things rearranged to suit the agenda of the left. The left doesn't care about tradition or the law...only their agenda. Guess what...most Americans don't agree with the Lefts' agenda.

That's why I FULLY support Trump filling the Supreme Court....by ANY means necessary. (And I do mean ANY)

There are 2 lines of thought here.

1. Presidents in their last year is a 'lame duck' and should not attempt to do anything long-lasting, ie, their job.
- do we ask policemen who will return at the end of the year to ignore crime, to let criminals go, to NOT do their job? Do we ask firemen retiring in a few months not to do his job of putting out a fire NOW?

2. Presidents are Presidents and should do their jobs.
- When the vacancy came open Obama had every right to nominate a USSC justice.
- Elections do have consequences, and I believe every judge deserves an up or down vote. I also believe in the Constitution and that no judge should be appointed who believes in legislating from the bench or believes in 'their values' over the Constitution.

All that being said, I agree with the DEMOCRATS - that every judge deserves an up or down vote. Unfortunately the DEMOCRATS (a minority of them within their own party) now do not believe their own argument, that EVERY judge deserves an up or down vote.

ef289aeae84954268dd3df572b412a02

There are 2 lines of thought here.

1. Presidents in their last year is a 'lame duck' and should not attempt to do anything long-lasting, ie, their job.
- do we ask policemen who will return at the end of the year to ignore crime, to let criminals go, to NOT do their job? Do we ask firemen retiring in a few months not to do his job of putting out a fire NOW?

2. Presidents are Presidents and should do their jobs.
- When the vacancy came open Obama had every right to nominate a USSC justice.
- Elections do have consequences, and I believe every judge deserves an up or down vote. I also believe in the Constitution and that no judge should be appointed who believes in legislating from the bench or believes in 'their values' over the Constitution.

All that being said, I agree with the DEMOCRATS - that every judge deserves an up or down vote. Unfortunately the DEMOCRATS (a minority of them within their own party) now do not believe their own argument, that EVERY judge deserves an up or down vote.

No...every judge does not deserve an up or down vote....that isn't in the Constitution nor is it an obligation.....and Tim Kaine, hilary's running mate and a Senator, stated that the democrats would end the filibuster on justices if the republicans planned on filibustering her nominees for the court...

I wish Obama would have just voted someone in, he was the only one playing the rules out of respect..

Yeah the democrats own rules are coming back to bite them in the ass eh?

Now that is funny......obama violated the law over and over again..including spying on Trump and his people.....

He could have ethically done it if he wanted to

“Thurmond Rule” has been understood as holding that lifetime appointments of all types should not be made in the final six months of a president’s term in office.

Second, the “Rule” has never been applied to Supreme Court vacancies. On the contrary, when President Reagan nominated Anthony Kennedy to the court, he was confirmed 97-0 on Feb. 3, 1988, with Sen. McConnell voting in favor.

Why do the RWnuts keep pretending that if the Democrats voted for Gorsuch, Grandma McConnell wouldn't use the nuclear option to replace, say, Ginsburg?

Our political classes are nothing but hacks.
Fuck the duopoly. Shove your "nanana booboo" up your ass.
It completely irks me how partisans say shit like that to each other. Grow the fuck up.

So do all the Trump supporters agree that Trump's authority to appoint judges should end in the summer of 2019,

since that when the 2020 presidential campaign begins?

“Thurmond Rule” has been understood as holding that lifetime appointments of all types should not be made in the final six months of a president’s term in office.

Second, the “Rule” has never been applied to Supreme Court vacancies. On the contrary, when President Reagan nominated Anthony Kennedy to the court, he was confirmed 97-0 on Feb. 3, 1988, with Sen. McConnell voting in favor.
After democraps blocked an even better candidate. Kennedy is a piece of shit liberal its pay back time!

Robert Bork Supreme Court nomination - Wikipedia

After democraps blocked an even better candidate. Kennedy is a piece of shit liberal its pay back time!

Robert Bork Supreme Court nomination - Wikipedia

But still he did it with the help of McConnell ( right? )

Forum List

Back