GOP Can't Even Accomplish A Simple Vote For Speaker of The House Of Representatives

There is not a news reporter alive today that could carry journalist, Edward R. Murrow's water. Notice I didn't use the word "journalist" to describe the liars who report the news today.
found quote

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics defines a reporter as an individual who informs the public about regional and international events. Reporters are a subset of journalists. Many journalists work as reporters, but not all reporters are journalists.

But look at all the money we saved....Here it is on a "Billions for Ukraine" Friday and nary a dime went to be laundered.....Leftist warmongers and Neocons be sad.
Lol, hate to break it to ya but that was covered in the omnibus bill. So Ukraine gets their money. All your idot repugs have accomplished is to burn a week on nothing. Getting absolutely nothing done. Lol, best part of it is that turtle boy signed that omnibus bill with a smile on his face. Oh and a bridge that moves 3 percent of our entire gdp every year is going g to get fixed through the bill. Repugs are losers! Lol, this clown show on the anniversary of Jan 6th. Hundreds upon hundreds sitting in jail due to your clown show. We laugh hard at all of ya.

I believe GOP Can't Even Accomplish A Simple Vote For Speaker of The House Of Representatives

because their base elected too many of this type (both Gaetz & Bost), one nuttier than the other, but which one is anyones guess

Republican Mike Bost screams at Matt Gaetz on House floor for trashing Kevin McCarthy

I know, right! Because what made this country the greatest country the world has ever know is a political party voting lockstep on every issue all the time!

gaetz attacked by gop.jpg

unlike the civil Democrats who did not try and physically attack Manchin and others

Forum List

Back