GOP Blowing Off Trump

No winning for the President.
The Republicans are siding with Sen. Warrens bill.

"President Trump is threatening to veto the annual defense policy bill due to his opposition to renaming of U.S. military installations honoring Confederate figures, but Republicans aren’t bowing to his threat, POLITICO reports.
The lack of response to Trump’s threat makes it likely that the final bill with include the directive to rename the installations."

“In fact, most Republican senators said they had no problem at all with Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) amendment, and they said Trump should not veto a bill as vital as the National Defense Authorization Act over minor objections,” POLITICO reports."

They should be called the Republican jellyfish Senators.
Bripat is one of the sickest, morally bankrupt individuals on this site (if he/she is a real person). There are too many like you in our society.
The crisis facing the US and the world has brought out the truth about Bripat and those like him. Many who aligned with Trump and Bripat are fleeing as quick as they can while the boat sinks.
Those who are going down with the ship, like Bripat, will be treated like Nazis were in Germany after WWII.
I take that as a heartfelt compliment.
You are welcome. People who are as immoral, unethical and narcissistic, as you, cannot be that way without the intention to be that way.
I will give you credit that you have worked very hard to be a dumb shit, asshole and you have been very successful in doing so.

And besides kicking your ass.....he's got you TRIGGERED.

Moron
Sun Devil and Bripat, have you noticed there are fewer assholes like you guys, on this site, and in the USA, supporting Trump.
As the boat is sinking many are bailing out. As the sinking picks up more momentum the rats and assholes will be bailing like crazy.
People will be saying, Donald who, never liked him.

"President Trump is threatening to veto the annual defense policy bill due to his opposition to renaming of U.S. military installations honoring Confederate figures, but Republicans aren’t bowing to his threat, POLITICO reports.
The lack of response to Trump’s threat makes it likely that the final bill with include the directive to rename the installations."

“In fact, most Republican senators said they had no problem at all with Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) amendment, and they said Trump should not veto a bill as vital as the National Defense Authorization Act over minor objections,” POLITICO reports."

Then he will veto it. Its that simple.

Bripat is one of the sickest, morally bankrupt individuals on this site (if he/she is a real person). There are too many like you in our society.
The crisis facing the US and the world has brought out the truth about Bripat and those like him. Many who aligned with Trump and Bripat are fleeing as quick as they can while the boat sinks.
Those who are going down with the ship, like Bripat, will be treated like Nazis were in Germany after WWII.
You are welcome. People who are as immoral, unethical and narcissistic, as you, cannot be that way without the intention to be that way.
I will give you credit that you have worked very hard to be a dumb shit, asshole and you have been very successful in doing so.

Moron
Sun Devil and Bripat, have you noticed there are fewer assholes like you guys, on this site, and in the USA, supporting Trump.
As the boat is sinking many are bailing out. As the sinking picks up more momentum the rats and assholes will be bailing like crazy.

What I've noticed is that you are still the same ignorant left winger you were when you joined the board.

And I see plenty of people supporting Trump. So you keep making up your little fairy tale.

Why don't we make a wager.

Biden wins, I leave the board for good.

Trump wins, you exit and never come back.

Guaranteed veto

The bill is for much more than the renaming of a few bases. It basically erases the civil war. All civil war era pieces will be removed from museums, all designations of battlefields and cemeteries will be removed.

Moron

What I've noticed is that you are still the same ignorant left winger you were when you joined the board.

And I see plenty of people supporting Trump. So you keep making up your little fairy tale.

No deal you dumb f##k. I am confident Trump will not be President after 2020 election but I do not trust any one who supports Trump. Like Trump they are immoral, unethical and narciscissti. You cannot trust anything they say.
Plus, I do not want you to leave. I want to hear your excuses for Trump losing.

The bill is for much more than the renaming of a few bases. It basically erases the civil war. All civil war era pieces will be removed from museums, all designations of battlefields and cemeteries will be removed.
Serves 'em right... Ha Ha Ha!

Moron

No deal you dumb f##k. I am confident Trump will not be President after 2020 election but I do not trust any one who supports Trump. Like Trump they are immoral, unethical and narciscissti. You cannot trust anything they say.

So, you won't put your "money" where your mouth is ?

Go it.

Moron

Go it.
Why would I make a bet, that if I win, something would happen I do not want to happen. You are a dumb f##k.

You Communists can't wait to get a Democrat President who will put China's interests ahead of ours.....can you?
I don't like the slob, but I realize he at least defends America and protects American interests.

The main focus of Biden and the Democrats will be directed against American citizens, such as dissolving the 2nd and raising taxes.
And creating racial tensions and dividing Americans.
China will be accommodated and assisted by dems. I'm beginning to believe Dems ARE a Communist invasion.

F___ that. and F___ morons who are for that.

Last edited:

You Communists can't wait to get a Democrat President who will put China's interests ahead of ours.....can you?
I don't like the slob, but I realize he at least defends America and protects American interests.

The main focus of Biden and the Democrats will be directed against American citizens, such as dissolving the 2nd and raising taxes.
And creating racial tensions and dividing Americans.
China will be accommodated and assisted by dems. I'm beginning to believe Dems ARE a Communist invasion.

F___ that. and F___ morons who are for that.
You are an idiot. Trump has put his needs above the needs of the USA. Democrats will not bring Trump down, conservatives and Trump will bring Trump down. The conservative backing of Trump is falling apart. Trump gives everyone reasons to not support him everyday.

You are an idiot. Trump has put his needs above the needs of the USA. Democrats will not bring Trump down, conservatives and Trump will bring Trump down. The conservative backing of Trump is falling apart. Trump gives everyone reasons to not support him everyday.

I'm the idiot?
Yeah, right......
Just keep believing CNN and MSNBC.
Hillary in a landslide !!
You are a brainwashed lemming. You are a slave to the Elites and they are laughing at you as they use you.

Moron

Go it.
Why would I make a bet, that if I win, something would happen I do not want to happen. You are a dumb f##k.

You suggest something else then, pussy.

Put your money where your oversized mouth is.

There is no such event happening. It's an essay for "raw story" by somebody named "Sky Palma". Spelled backwards it means "Marxist leader". Just kidding.

Fake News is Fake.

In other late breaking left wing media...water is dry, the sky is green and left wing protests actually reduces Covid19 infection risk.

Forum List

Back