GOP billionaire says doctors should have KILLED baby Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Health care billionaire and GOP donor Mike Fernandez said Thursday that, had he been a doctor at the time, he would have killed President Donald Trump as a baby.
GOP Billionaire Says Doctors Should Have Killed Baby Trump

Trump haters and the minds of lunatics. Seriously proving how mentally unstable they are.
They hate they carry for those who aren't ass kissers to the Government . Agree with them or else they instantly want to kill you.
Sick and twisted man these people need to be sent to another Country with a quickness.

According to the articles I found he believes that he is exceptional because he is Cuban. Pushing the Illegals agenda too. He started out selling insurance and has been making a fortune off of pushing his agendas. He and whoever is connected with him needs to be investigated!

Health care billionaire and GOP donor Mike Fernandez said Thursday that, had he been a doctor at the time, he would have killed President Donald Trump as a baby.

Trump haters and the minds of lunatics. Seriously proving how mentally unstable they are.
They hate they carry for those who aren't ass kissers to the Government . Agree with them or else they instantly want to kill you.
Sick and twisted man these people need to be sent to another Country with a quickness.

My mother-in-law used to say, "flush that kid down the toilet before he gets too big".

Too big now. But hey, maybe he'll just fall in during one of his 4am whiny tweets.

"Mentally unstable" is it?

Here's your OP source....

Oh yes. Tell us what "mentally unstable" looks like.

F' ya we like his show.

Doesn't that speak volumes. :rolleyes:

If you think so. I like John B. Wells and others too. I like people with common sense too and a lot of others must like that too. The billionaire in the article is an ass trying to keep his own money train going on. His charity is like Clinton's charity, its only there to push his agenda and his agenda is having the rest of the country keep lining his pocketbook.

Many GOP said the same about Obama and Clinton.

F' ya we like his show.

If you think so. I like John B. Wells and others too. I like people with common sense too and a lot of others must like that too. The billionaire in the article is an ass trying to keep his own money train going on. His charity is like Clinton's charity, its only there to push his agenda and his agenda is having the rest of the country keep lining his pocketbook.

Now now, that is Trumps agenda as well.

F' ya we like his show.

The people elected Trump not this dickhead billionaire.

F' ya we like his show.

Mm. So your favorites are "people with common sense" and "the mentally unstable".
What could possibly go wrong.

I`m glad they didn`t kill him. He and his deranged followers are providing entertainment for everyone on the planet. In a year or so when he`s gone they`ll have no wall, no Trumpcare that will cost a tiny fraction of Obamacare, nothing to hold but those idiotic red hats. Keep up the good work!

I don't wish death on anybody.
fed15f6de1fdd409f1eac00b533dae48--marty-mcfly-doc-brown.jpg

F' ya we like his show.

Actually the people elected Hillary Clinton. Check the numbers.
And Rump IS the dickhead billionaire.

F' ya we like his show.

Mm. So your favorites are "people with common sense" and "the mentally unstable".

Nah' you added the mentally unstable without any proof whatsoever. Entertaining doesn't equate to mentally unstable. I love Paul Watson too, he gets a laugh out of me listening to him and he is informative. Millie on Alex Jones is a sweetheart and she does a good job reporting too. Sounds like you may object to freedom of the press when its not someone who agrees with you or fits into your mold.

F' ya we like his show.

Actually you had a lot of hanky panky going down to get those numbers and its too bad TRUMP WON and the others are out, YAHOO!!!!!!

GOP billionaire says doctors should have KILLED baby Trump

He wouldn't have been able to. Not with all the Russians protecting him.

F' ya we like his show.

Nah' you added the mentally unstable without any proof whatsoever. Entertaining doesn't equate to mentally unstable. I love Paul Watson too, he gets a laugh out of me listening to him and he is informative. Millie on Alex Jones is a sweetheart and she does a good job reporting too. Sounds like you may object to freedom of the press when its not someone who agrees with you or fits into your mold.

Actually the OP brought up "mentally unstable". Check the transcript. I just provided an example.

Moreover I said nothing about 'freedom of the press' although I could.

You seem to have challenges following the train of thought.

Actually you had a lot of hanky panky going down to get those numbers and its too bad TRUMP WON and the others are out, YAHOO!!!!!!

I did huh?

---- such as?

I know about that lady in Iowa who voted for Rump twice, inconceivable as that is. But I wouldn't call that "a lot" .

F' ya we like his show.

Actually the OP brought up "mentally unstable". Check the transcript. I just provided an example.

Moreover I said nothing about 'freedom of the press' although I could.

You seem to have challenges following the train of thought.

I did huh?

---- such as?
I know my grammar sucks and you can't seem to keep up.

Forum List

Back