Google Pixel phones

Longtime Samsung Galaxy user here.
Looking to upgrade a couple android devices. (no apple)

Is the Pixel worth a look?

TIA
I do not have a smartphone but if I did, I would buy the Samsung Smartphone or Google Smartphone.

Longtime Samsung Galaxy user here.
Looking to upgrade a couple android devices. (no apple)

Is the Pixel worth a look?

TIA

I got it a month before the 7 came out ....the mic on my Samsung went which was an a71 which was Samsung answer to the pixel 5 ...price wise ....I can't bring myself to spend a grand on a phone
I came off motos cause I love stock android ...no bloat

A71 one of the worst trackers ...I mean phones I ever owned
Wtf do ya need 2 calculators and Bixby for ....it's was a bad phone

I'm typing this on a tab s8 ultra which is pretty much off the wall ...Samsung makes some great products but I stay away from their phones
I had the tab 6 then I discovered the Samsung trade in program which is second to none so I got the 7+ which was great but I couldn't resist 675 off the 8 ultra with samsungs trade in .

I also have a 4 classic with lte ...the battery is not the greatest but its fine for me
I use it for my workouts and when I'm out in the woods I don't need to lug any phone around
I would of got a 5 but I like the rotating bezel...same specs as 5 except 4 has gorilla glass and a smaller battery
Supposedly they're releasing a 6 with a rotating bezel next year

I hurt my ankle months ago bad in the woods but I was with people...I may of even mentioned it Here ....if I go out alone and get in trouble atleast I can sos from the watch

Anyway
I have the 6 pro
Not as buggy as first reported
Android 13 is pretty smooth ...like silk
The 12 gigs of ram help
Smooth fast even though the first tensor not as good performance wise as a snapdragon
Camera can take damn good Pics
The 7 is out has the newer tensor chip which they say is much better
Get the pro with as much ram as possible

It's black Friday and cyber Monday....enjoy shopping before civilization collapses
Oh yeah
No SD card option for the 6 don't know if they added one to the 7

Last edited:
I use an A51, Which is fine for me. My honey has a JV 7, which is kinda clunky. I totally agree on Bixby. Annoying as hell. There's a Verizon store a few blocks away, if it's mobbed I'll just keep going.
Only downside is having to do a new contract.

New Topics

Forum List

Back