Google boycotted Easter

Excluding Easter makes equality more equal to most dumbasses.
I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

We will put you American haters back into your places sooner or later American blood wins. Sooner or later you can all cower back into your corners , b

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

Here's a gift for you so you can celebrate.
View attachment 122060

And you the coward haven't served EITHER ONE

View attachment 122068

What service did you serve in and for how long?

Me? 20 years in the Navy, saw service in 4 war zones, Beruit in 83, Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2) in the early 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's.

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).
I love America a lot more than you, buddy. Since when does a private company not being religious have anything to do with loving the country?

I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

We will put you American haters back into your places sooner or later American blood wins. Sooner or later you can all cower back into your corners , b

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

View attachment 122060

View attachment 122068

Me? 20 years in the Navy, saw service in 4 war zones, Beruit in 83, Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2) in the early 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's.

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

You know, I'll count that, because being a spouse of an active duty military member who deploys is one of the hardest jobs there is. It's full of uncertainty and there are lots of times you have to handle things on your own.

And special kudos to you for sticking out 20 years with your hubby. Why? I was a Personnelman, and as such, was responsible for maintaining service records for the command. I was the one that typed up the paperwork when you got married and when you got divorced, and I can tell you that very few marriages last for a member's entire service career, because they usually end in divorce at the 5 to 12 year point.

No, its on purpose. They do the same thing at Christmas.

Google has previously received criticism for ignoring Christian holidays, including its refusal to include the word ‘Christmas’ on its December 25th logos or sometimes not even changing the logo on December 25th at all.

UPDATE: What Easter? Google Ignores Holiday, Instead Commemorates Cesar Chavez
Well, if that's the policy, they are being consistent and who said a private business had to recognize religious holidays?
Do they recognize Passover, Ramadan, Vesak? Kwanzaa? Yom Kippur? If they do, I agree they got something against Christianity. Does it keep anyone awake at night? Who CARES?

Answer --- Mark Fucking Dice and his Slow Snooze Day Sycophants. :rolleyes:

Holy SHIT the minutiae whiners find to whine about, lest they not get the attention they crave...

And btw OP --- nice title. "Google boycotts Easter". So Easter is a product now. A commodity you pick up at Mal-Wart.

Holy SHIT the minutiae whiners find to whine about, lest they not get the attention they crave...

So how does you responding to them lessen the attention?

Google has an agenda with the doodles. Consider yourself informed, regardless of whether you choose to see it as a problem or not.

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

View attachment 122060

View attachment 122068

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).
I love America a lot more than you, buddy. Since when does a private company not being religious have anything to do with loving the country?

LMAO yeah right.

Google has an agenda with the doodles. Consider yourself informed, regardless of whether you choose to see it as a problem or not.

I think that is way beyond what most of their critical thinking skills can even acquire, it's way beyond it.

I would not pretend to love the US more than OldLady or Pogo if I were you Mindwars. I would admit to not understanding how they display it or the lack of it at times.

I only consider myself informed when I've picked up something useful. This thread--- waste of thirteen seconds. I neither know nor care what Google does on its home page. Never learned to be that petty. Nor do I imagine I have a "vote" on it, nor would I if I did, nor do I think that somebody who happens to open Google on December 25 doesn't already know it's Christmas.

Why respond? A public service to set straight the gullible. Shouldn't be a total loss.

Well, if that's the policy, they are being consistent and who said a private business had to recognize religious holidays?
Do they recognize Passover, Ramadan, Vesak? Kwanzaa? Yom Kippur? If they do, I agree they got something against Christianity. Does it keep anyone awake at night? Who CARES?

Chinese New Year

Google's Latest Doodle Heralds the Year of the Rooster
Google Doodles

Google Doodles

They also fail to realize, another article that I posted about Google taking down INFOWARS, THE FUNNY PART, SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT GOOGLE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE INFOWARS THE HEADS UP in other words they are a whistle blower how they plan on sinking infowars information down when ppl search for information........

They can't get this game being played Hitler did it too lmao . On in Press form obviously no internet back then . Gotta put there there or some smart ass will be sure to say some comment " no internet back then" lol.

I only consider myself informed when I've picked up something useful. This thread--- waste of thirteen seconds. I neither know nor care what Google does on its home page. Never learned to be that petty.

Why respond? A public service to set straight the gullible. Shouldn't be a total loss.

Actually, for whatever reason, you seem to be a fight looking for a place to happen. In one thread you find a display of a point of view repugnant and in the next thread, you support a display of another. Weird

You know what I find really funny? The people on here who bitch about Muslims and Sharia law because they don't want a theocracy, yet they are screaming about Google not making doodles for Easter and Christmas as a bad thing.

Hey..............don't you realize that if you are making private sector businesses acknowledge Christian holidays, you are trying to make America into a Christian theocracy?

You Christians are trying to do the same thing the Muslims do, force religion down other people's throats.

I think that is way beyond what most of their critical thinking skills can even acquire, it's way beyond it.

I can have a rational discussion with either of them at times. I guess I lack those skills. :(

No, you just have the patience to try and teach them, Me 15 yrs later................... Well I pretty much instantly know whose a hopeless case to even bother. Not saying you don't. I just don't give a damn if they do or don't . at this point.

You know what I find really funny? The people on here who bitch about Muslims and Sharia law because they don't want a theocracy, yet they are screaming about Google not making doodles for Easter and Christmas as a bad thing.

Hey..............don't you realize that if you are making private sector businesses acknowledge Christian holidays, you are trying to make America into a Christian theocracy?

You Christians are trying to do the same thing the Muslims do, force religion down other people's throats.

What's funny is when you tell a person they can't bring a bible to school, but the Muslims can't WTF does that tell you huh.

If a person can't wear an American flag t shirt to school WTF does that tell you.. but hey bring an ISIS flag that is ok

DUDE YOU CAN NOT BE THAT BLIND.

By the way I never SAY I AM CHRISTIAN.............. there is a difference between me and most of you God haters..........

THEY STRIP FROM OUR NATION and BRING OUR nation their religion THIS IS AMERICA remember...

LET IT ALL BE ALLOWED OR DON'T ALLOW SHIT. .

By the way I never SAY I AM CHRISTIAN.............. there is a difference between me and most of you God haters..........

THEY STRIP FROM OUR NATION and BRING OUR nation their religion THIS IS AMERICA remember...

LET IT ALL BE ALLOWED OR DON'T ALLOW SHIT. .

I FIGHT for their rights, and what they are losing , that is the difference between most of us Patriots and the God hating whatever.

upload_2017-4-17_11-37-15.png

No Biker, Google picks and chooses what holidays to support, the point is acknowledge all major religions or none at all.

Google changes their home page countless times a year to incorporate graphics that coincide with various holidays, birthdays, historical events, and causes, but not for Easter Sunday. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story. Copyright © 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep telling the brain deads of society, keep stripping it away and soon you morons will get to live in a Country just like N. Korea man you are some dumber than dumb idiots honest to gawd you are American's cancer.

What a bunch of fuckers.

Forum List

Back