Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

Anything less than 1/8 to any logical human being is not worth mentioning. Just my opinion. Liz knew it would give her an upper hand and that’s why she did that.
If she's an injun, 95% of us are injuns
Bologna. 1/64 is high. Great great grandmother just like she says. All you know is garbage propaganda super duper
1/64 is high? Seriously? If someone is less than 2% anything, that is considered high? By who?

Quit lying, you moron. You just keep looking dumber and dumber.

Warren NEVER EVER said it was "high" .
If you identify as one it’s implied to be “high”

Democratic hopeful Warren apologizes for Native American ancestry claims
She apologized to tribal elders not to lying scumbag GOP pundits and Dupes like you.

Anything less than 1/8 to any logical human being is not worth mentioning. Just my opinion. Liz knew it would give her an upper hand and that’s why she did that.
Bologna. 1/64 is high. Great great grandmother just like she says. All you know is garbage propaganda super duper
No it is not. It is minuscule. Stop it.
It's a great great grandmother just like she says. Give it up you are misinformed. Totally
You should try drawing that out as a chart. A single great, GREAT grand parent is so far removed it is insignificant.

You are making yourself look foolish
Not in Oklahoma LOL. who gives a damn either way except brainwashed functional morons....

1/64 is high? Seriously? If someone is less than 2% anything, that is considered high? By who?

She apologized to tribal elders not to lying scumbag GOP pundits and Dupes like you.
The point of the link was to show that she identified as Native American. And her operational definition of being one differs from any rational person

The point of the link was to show that she identified as Native American. And her operational definition of being one differs from any rational person
She identified as a person with native American heritage. Give it up

Yep and that was a lie. From a rational perspective

She apologized for the whole goddamn mess which was not her fault, just another phony scandal like you have hundreds of. Two tribal leaders only Tama not to you idiots.

I didn’t say she did, dumbass, it is Franco that is claiming it is high, learn to read.

I didn’t say she did, dumbass, it is Franco that is claiming it is high, learn to read.
She said she had a great great grandmother who was native American. There is no reason to suspect she is lying. Never used for any benefits, brainwashed functional morons.....

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
They should make it into a impeachable offense.

If that was the case trump would have been gone the day after his inauguration. Remember his bogus inauguration photos?

maxresdefault.jpg

The photos of the day before Pres.Trump's inauguration. Just imagine how many came afterward. But if you look at both photos real carefully. That you will see that Obama's photo has been photoshop. Do you see how close the Washington monument is closer to the road on the other side of the crowd. They made it seem as if Obama's crowd stretch way back to the Washington Monument. But it was actually the distance was cut short to make it seems as if it stretched all the way back. Just look at the height of the people in each photo. Which Obama's crowd is more close up than Pres.Trump's. And so the monument shouldn't be in the photo. And so they removed a section of the photo to make it look as if it were many.

Sorry but we know what a piece of lying shit Trump is & he would alter the photo without even thinking about it.

Just like he used a Sharpe to change the hurricane tracking map.

Trump will never ever be as popular as Obama here in the US or globally.

Obama has class, Trump is an ass.

This guy isn't even a Conservative's reporter. But he just reports the things that are happening in his neck of the woods.

3nqwl4.gif

She said she had a great great grandmother who was native American. There is no reason to suspect she is lying. Never used for any benefits, brainwashed functional morons.....
AFTER she was called out for calling herself one in the 80s not initially

AFTER she was called out for calling herself one in the 80s not initially
She has always stated that it was her family's stories. Always.

Oh fuck off. You stupid fucks are saying it over & over & Over.

All you can do is lie. " But but but it on only blah blah blah". That is claiming Warren said it was more. You people are so fucking stupid that you don't know how stupid you are.

Yep and that was a lie. From a rational perspective
No it was the truth. How could it be a lie if her test said it was true? Really, I knew you were dumber than shit but really...

Idiot, you claimed less than 2% of Native American is high, she falsely claimed that she was Native American on her Texas Bar Registry. You claimed she never said she was Native American.

You keep lying then you try to change what you claimed. You are a fraud, troll.

All you can do is lie. " But but but it on only blah blah blah". That is claiming Warren said it was more. You people are so fucking stupid that you don't know how stupid you are.

Learned to read and comprehend what you read, your buddy Franco made the stupid claim, take it up with him instead of being pissed at me because you made yourself look like a dumb ass moron.

Learned to read and comprehend what you read, your buddy Franco made the stupid claim, take it up with him instead of being pissed at me because you made yourself look like a dumb ass moron.
I've read your posts. You commented on 2% as not being high when no one claimed it was high.

The idea you assfucks run around as if Warren is some sort of fraud is just you being assholes.

I've read your posts. You commented on 2% as not being high when no one claimed it was high.

The idea you assfucks run around as if Warren is some sort of fraud is just you being assholes.

Dumb Dumb, 1/64th is what Franco claimed was high that is less than 2%, in fact it is about 1.6% in you round up. He claimed it, you take it up with him and his lack of mathematical skills and your lack of reading comprehension.

There is your last chance to quit spreading lies. I really despise you partisan wannabes.

Idiot, you claimed less than 2% of Native American is high, she falsely claimed that she was Native American on her Texas Bar Registry. You claimed she never said she was Native American.

Lying fuck. I never said it was high.

Lying fuck. I never said it was high.

I apologize, Franco said 2% was high. If you read Franco's post you will see that he claimed 1/64th is high and it is only 1.6%. Surely you agree that 1.6% is not high.

Forum List

Back