Goodnight non-truthers.

One of my favorites....
THE EMPTIED VAULT OF WTC 6

When the North Tower fell, the US Customs House (Building 6) was crushed and totally incinerated. Much of the underground levels beneath it were also destroyed. But there were voids. And it was into one of those voids, recently uncovered, that I descended with a special Task Force to investigate. It was there we found the security antechamber to the vault, badly damaged. At the far end of the security office was the wide steel door to the vault, a combination code keypad in the cinderblock wall beside it. But the wall was cracked and partially crumbled, and the door was sprung partially open. So we checked inside with our flashlights. Except for several rows of empty shelves, there was nothing in the vault but dust and debris. It had been emptied. Why was it empty? And when could it have been emptied?

Voltaire: Is this what set alarm bells ringing for you?

So you're Alex Jonesing him for something ? Any links for this claim ?
Oh lordy Angelo, I am not going through this guys library of video's.

You know how much stuff he has.

Suffice to say, he was a big Q fan. He pushed that crap hard back in 2018-2019. I stopped paying attention to him it was so bad. Q got a ton of shit wrong, and it was obviously a psyop. I thought this guy was smarter than that.

So. .

A) He is either not as smart as I thought he was. . .

or

B) He was hired to be part of the psyop.

You chose. I don't care which.

Oh lordy Angelo, I am not going through this guys library of video's.

You know how much stuff he has.

Suffice to say, he was a big Q fan. He pushed that crap hard back in 2018-2019. I stopped paying attention to him it was so bad. Q got a ton of shit wrong, and it was obviously a psyop. I thought this guy was smarter than that.

So. .

A) He is either not as smart as I thought he was. . .

or

B) He was hired to be part of the psyop.

You chose. I don't care which.
Q probably is/was (?) accurate 90% of the time....(about like Alex Jones)
I wouldn't know, but Lionel's one of the good guys....this I
have no doubt of.

You and many others here ? I'm wondering.

Q probably is/was (?) accurate 90% of the time....(about like Alex Jones)
I wouldn't know, but Lionel's one of the good guys....this I
have no doubt of.

You and many others here ? I'm wondering.
IF I tell you things you don't like to, or don't want to hear? That doesn't mean I am not a good person.

Sorry about that. I reveal all information that is known. If that information makes you uncomfortable, and you would rather not hear it? You need to examine the source of the information, NOT ME, and why it makes you feel uncomfortable.

I never give a warrant on anything I post, as to it's truthfulness or accuracy. I don't necessarily stand behind ANYTHING. In this day and age? YOU CAN'T.

. . . and yes, I believe Lionel might very well be one of the good guys. Sure.

I just don't think he is as smart as he initially came off, and he has made one too many analytic mistakes to be taken too seriously.

If you want to follow someone who is correct far more often than not, follow James Corbett or even this. . . this is some useful YouTube time.

Without controlled demolition devices the towers would have smoldered just like this for days maybe weeks.
1633849233244.png

I wouldn't make a very good troofer. Even though there are a lot of things we don't know about, I believe that most everything is what it appears to be.

A bunch of hippies started throwing stuff, the commie news media started lying to the public, and Congress and the President turned tail and ran the other way.
Gulf of Tonkin......the false flag op that
gave us the green light .

A million gooks and 60,000 troops dead over a lie.
Carter nearly had the debt paid off until Poppy and Rayguns came along.

Why was Paul Bremer silent on 9/11 about the fact that the first airplane went right into his company's office in the North Tower?

"The nose of the first plane went into our offices. For us the World Trade Center and 9/11 was about as bad as it could get."
- Robert Wilkerson, senior vice president of Marsh Crisis Consulting, "9/11 shows need for crisis planning," Deseret News, March 15, 2002

Lewis Paul Bremer was chairman and CEO of Marsh Crisis Consulting, a risk and insurance services firm which is a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC). Bremer and 1,700 of the employees of Marsh & McLennan had offices in the World Trade Center. Bremer's office was in the North Tower.
The plane that hit the North Tower went right into the computer center and offices of Bremer's company. As Robert Wilkerson, senior vice president of Marsh Crisis Consulting, told the press: "The nose of the first plane went into our offices. For us the World Trade Center and 9/11 was about as bad as it could get."
When the first plane hit the North Tower, 294 employees of Marsh & McLennan were working in offices on the upper floors. Not one of them survived.
So, doesn't it seem odd that on September 11, when Bremer was interviewed in Washington on WRC-TV (NBC) at 12:30 pm in the studio that he did not even mention the fact that the first plane had gone into his company's offices and killed hundreds of his employees?
Bremer is quite cool, maybe too cool, in the interview and shows no sign of emotion, which seems very odd for a person whose office was just hit by a plane. Why was he silent about this important fact? Bremer, who was the chairman of the National Committee on Terrorism, was instead rather keen on blaming Osama bin Laden, and perhaps Iran and Iraq for the terror attacks that had just wiped out his company's offices.
Three days later, in an interview on CNN, Bremer stated that their office was located "above where the second aircraft hit." This statement, however, is contradicted by Wikipedia (See: Paul Bremer) and the statement by the company's VP Wilkerson, although MMC reportedly did have offices in both towers.
Then, at 4 minutes and 45 seconds of the interview video, Bremer is answering a question about how the terror attacks will change our lives. Bremer says, "It is a day that will change our lives. It's a day when the war... (pause) ...the terrorists declared on the United States..."
What was Bremer going to say when he stopped himself? Was he going to say, "It's a day when the war on terrorism began? It seems like that was what he was going to say when he checked himself. He clearly had to re-think what he was planning to say.

O Angelo, the one thing that history teaches us is that the government never tells the whole truth about anything, if they tell you any truth at all, and no less so for 9/11. There is no doubt about it that there is a lot more about what happened on 9/11 than we have been told, and we may never know the whole story about how the USA got caught with its pants around its ankles and no toilet paper. How this great country got outwitted by a few college kids led by some towel wearers hiding in a cave.
You're right. And why should I stick my neck out with people capable of doing 9/11 ?

Forum List

Back