GOOD RIDDANCE Political Correctness (i.e. political incorrectness)

grouse

Rookie
Dec 19, 2016
upload_2016-12-23_19-31-55.png

upload_2016-12-23_19-59-29.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-1-4.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=a.10150243659326489.334831.646921488&type=3

upload_2016-12-23_20-2-35.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-3-54.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-4-45.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-14-32.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-17-11.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-18-56.png

upload_2016-12-23_20-19-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-23_19-27-49.png
    upload_2016-12-23_19-27-49.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 37
  • upload_2016-12-23_19-28-29.png
    upload_2016-12-23_19-28-29.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 37
  • upload_2016-12-23_20-3-30.png
    upload_2016-12-23_20-3-30.png
    196 KB · Views: 28
^^^^ :) All that with the Cone of Shame on Trump's enormous head.
Don't hold back Jake, let it all out.
So tell us...how long have you been dealing with this problem?
^^^^ :) No problem. Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. He continues to act stupid since the election. The Mormon Tabernacle will sing, "How Bigly Thou Art" and "I tweet thee every hour." McCain is going to investigate Putin and the Russian Connection. The Orange Dumb is yelling "we need more nukes." Tweet demanded Romney apologize publicly and Romney said, "your presidential days are numbered." This is utterly amazing.

(sigh), there are none so blind, so stupid, so ignorant than a Trump supporter. I will never question how Hitler got to power, when so many white people have the brain of a retarded 1 year old.

^^^^ :) No problem. Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. He continues to act stupid since the election. The Mormon Tabernacle will sing, "How Bigly Thou Art" and "I tweet thee every hour." McCain is going to investigate Putin and the Russian Connection. The Orange Dumb is yelling "we need more nukes." Tweet demanded Romney apologize publicly and Romney said, "your presidential days are numbered." This is utterly amazing.
. The 20th is coming, and traitorous McCain can suck on that big ole bag of lemons he got after his failure to become President. He can share them with Lindsey Ghram, Hillary and the rest of the losers if he wants to, but something tells me that he probably won't.

(sigh), there are none so blind, so stupid, so ignorant than a Trump supporter. I will never question how Hitler got to power, when so many white people have the brain of a retarded 1 year old.
Learn to live with it, Redbone.
Did you get that hat at the souvenir store at Fart Hood?
You peeked!

You peeked!
I have not been there since 1986..I was just guessing.. I was 1st Cav also...

You peeked!

He peaked a long time ago.

Now he's trying to rest on his Laurels, (and Hardys)

You peeked!

You know I was in with Chaplin, and meeting ladies for necking...

You peeked!

You know I was in with Chaplin, and meeting ladies for necking...

Joe, or Fred?

You peeked!

I am probably the only millenial who knows what you did there, thanks to my uncle and just deceased grandfather.

Forum List

Back