Good Question...why is the left trying to shut down Crisis Pregnancy Centers?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an interesting question......

Let’s get one thing straight: The Left doesn’t care about women with unplanned pregnancies. They only care about murdering babies and keeping Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer-funded grift going. You know how we know? Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Eichmann) is trying to shut down crisis pregnancy centers that have helped untold millions of women — and saved the lives of more than 800,000 babies, just since 2016 — by providing prenatal care and ultrasounds, parenting classes, counseling, diapers, other baby supplies including formula and furniture, and access to social services. But that’s not good enough for Liz Warren because those centers refuse to shed innocent blood.

It's leftist loons like her that push moderate pro-choice folks like me to side with the pro-lifers.....Or at least not care so much that they win out.

That said congress needs to get off their dead ass and approve abortion with guardrails (like the MS compromise) but they won't so we will be left with a patchwork of crazy on both ends of the spectrum.

Hypocrisy and lies..............it's what the left and the Dems are ALL ABOUT!

They want all the babies killed, but they close down abortion clinics and threaten doctors with prison if they do any of it. They spew "pro-life" lies out of their shitholes, and then have schools of children murdered enmass while their demonic goons just sit there and do nothing, and then they have the unmitigated NERVE to show up for the funerals!!!!

Are you SEEING REALITY yet?

Read an article yesterday that claims PP is selling aborted BABY PARTS to the chinese in order for them to biologically arrange for our demise......biological weapons. I suspect with good reason that our DNA has been sold to China by our own hospitals and labs using these covid tests. I suspect mine was from seeing my billing statement and the lies and misinformation i received from the hospital.

This is an interesting question......

Let’s get one thing straight: The Left doesn’t care about women with unplanned pregnancies. They only care about murdering babies and keeping Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer-funded grift going. You know how we know? Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Eichmann) is trying to shut down crisis pregnancy centers that have helped untold millions of women — and saved the lives of more than 800,000 babies, just since 2016 — by providing prenatal care and ultrasounds, parenting classes, counseling, diapers, other baby supplies including formula and furniture, and access to social services. But that’s not good enough for Liz Warren because those centers refuse to shed innocent blood.

Because theirs is the final solution

Read an article yesterday that claims PP is selling aborted BABY PARTS to the chinese in order for them to biologically arrange for our demise......biological weapons. I suspect with good reason that our DNA has been sold to China by our own hospitals and labs using these covid tests. I suspect mine was from seeing my billing statement and the lies and misinformation i received from the hospital.

And our medical health records and private information has been being sent to India for over 2 decades now.
And they sell our information to anyone that will pay for it.

This is why our phones and emails are constantly bombarded by scammers. They already have our information, now they want to use it against use to hand over our bank accounts to them.

When you're "winning" the argument you need to shut down anyone who disagrees.

Liberals do the same thing with global warming. Trans. Race.

The left has always been about eugenics & the belief that some classes of people & races are inferior & therefore need to be culled or eliminated. The NAZI's simply implemented what they learned from our progressives here.

It's also about the depopulation agenda that they let slip on occasion before denying what they are actually saying.
If people knew about the anti-fertilization drugs they have developed & then slipped into vaccines in 3rd world countries they would never trust them again.

The fact their dark lord demands baby sacrifice is what is really behind it all but very few know it

Forum List

Back