Good ‘ol boy corrupt politicians...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
This Pretty much explains everything we understand about corrupt politicians and how they think the public are a bunch of fools.
Michelle Obama opens up about her friendship with George W. Bush - CNNPolitics

184f8089-7845-483f-bde2-00bcd370d60d-AP_Obama_Smithsonian_African_American_Museum.jpg

Lol
This Pretty much explains everything we understand about corrupt politicians and how they think the public are a bunch of fools.

184f8089-7845-483f-bde2-00bcd370d60d-AP_Obama_Smithsonian_African_American_Museum.jpg
It’s pretty sad that you’d see a photo like this and think something negative.

Can you imagine going through life and never once having a friend that does not think exactly like you?

That seems to be the life of Rustic

Lol

Can you imagine going through life and never once having a friend that does not think exactly like you?

He sounds like an angry little man

Lol

OH MY GOD. how dare people not let politics rule their entire lives and have friends that do not think exactly like they do.!

This is the end of the fucking world as we know it
Lol
Only a fool trusts career politicians like George W. Bush...

Lol

OH MY GOD. how dare people not let politics rule their entire lives and have friends that do not think exactly like they do.!

Lol

Even politicians have friends.

Lol

Lol
Career politicians are not normal people… In fact there is no lower life form

Lol

Lol

Lol
Corrupt ones

Lol

Lol

Er....um............I would not call them friends, I would call the acquaintances.

Lol

I see career politicians are all on the same side, And the American people are on the other side
You see what you want to see

Lol

Lol
Career politicians are not normal people… In fact there is no lower life form

you are a sad bitter little man.

Lol

Lol

Er....um............I would not call them friends, I would call the acquaintances.

So, you think that no politician has a single friend?

Forum List

Back