GOOD NEWS for Trump supporters: The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.

Mac, if you trust Putin and Xi more than Trump... Well buddy I have to say that is INSANE!

I wrote more not equally...
I suspect much of the sentiment is based on an opinion that -- while being terribly dangerous and negative players in the world -- at least Xi and Putin are intelligent, measured, in control and stable. Whereas it's clear that Trump is essentially the opposite. It's difficult to trust a very powerful individual when they don't appear to be in control of themselves. A petulant child with this much power is a terribly unsettling environment.

So this is probably far more about temperament than it is about ideology.

The thing is Trump unlike Xi and Putin has yet to erode away any personal liberties nor attempted to consolidate his power and make himself dictator.

Now notice what I wrote and I wrote has yet which mean as of now he has not done it but could in the future.

Also those voting seem to lack the understanding on how the U.S. Government work and believe Trump has the same power or influence as Xi and Putin which those that know how it work know Trump is one man with some power but could be taken down by Congress if he actually posed a true threat to our REPUBLIC...

I had to write Republic in capital letters to remind we are a Republic of States and not built like China or Russia and the power of our President is wide and sweeping it also can and should be checked and balance by the two other branches of Government.

I dislike Trump but he is not anymore untrustworthy than Xi or Putin and Trump is easily manipulated by his ego...

So I disagree with your poll as usual...
Yes, the men each operate under different systems.

That has nothing to do with temperament, and that's my point. Trump is, inside or outside of his system, unstable and immature. Could the others cause more damage? Yeah, that seems likely. But that's not the point.

That is the point Mac and your poll attempts to pain Trump more untrustworthy by those that have no idea of how the U.S. system works.

So you poll was given to people that are ignorant of our system of government and you run with it showing how the World see Trump more dangerous than Xi or Putin.
Again, that's what the world thinks. We don't need them. Right?

We don’t need China nor Russia for sure or those like you that believe Trump that is less trustworthy than Xi or Putin...
Please read the OP. It's not about what Americans think.

As I said in the OP, "I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters."

What a bunch of leftist snarkish nonsense. NO ONE cares.
And yet, look how upset you are. Trump is mocked by world leaders. America is mocked by the world.

Congratulations. You have what you want. MAGA 'n stuff. Dittos.

Being mocked is the cost of doing business Mac. That's what happens when you move out of basement and become a man.

Deal with it.

I bet no one would ever mock creepy Xiden.

1600868945biden%20cuties.jpg

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.
76% had confidence in Merkel. Isn't that the same Merkel that sold out Germany to the Muslims where a woman isn't safe in the streets night or day? Sounds like they ask a lot of people with IQs about the same as democrats, a couple digits below their hat size.
Great. America alone. The rest of the world is stupid.

Enjoy.

Most of the World can be consider stupid and China along with Russia has for decades been eroding our influence in the World which mean Trump is not the lone reason.

China was pushing itself around while Obama was President and if you deny this then you are lying and being daft!
Okay. The rest of the world disagrees. But we don't need them. So good luck to us.

The USA is one of the few countries on this planet that can quite literally, go it alone. Every other country, with very few exceptions, needs to trade with others to survive.

We don't. And, it is arguable that were we to seal ourselves off from the rest of the world we would do better. We squander an amazing amount of treasure trying to buy friends. This needs to stop. If we don't get anything for our money we should not give it.

Why people have this need to be liked is weird. Who cares if we're liked. What matters is we do what's best for OUR people. Trump understands this. The rest of the world doesn't like it when we don't five them stuff. That is why they hate Trump.

He figured out that they are leeches. You tell us why we should care. Be specific if you don't mind. China killed 200,000 of your fellow citizens for their own benefit. Why should we do business with them ever again?

76% had confidence in Merkel. Isn't that the same Merkel that sold out Germany to the Muslims where a woman isn't safe in the streets night or day? Sounds like they ask a lot of people with IQs about the same as democrats, a couple digits below their hat size.

Enjoy.

Most of the World can be consider stupid and China along with Russia has for decades been eroding our influence in the World which mean Trump is not the lone reason.

China was pushing itself around while Obama was President and if you deny this then you are lying and being daft!
Okay. The rest of the world disagrees. But we don't need them. So good luck to us.

The USA is one of the few countries on this planet that can quite literally, go it alone. Every other country, with very few exceptions, needs to trade with others to survive.

We don't. And, it is arguable that were we to seal ourselves off from the rest of the world we would do better. We squander an amazing amount of treasure trying to buy friends. This needs to stop. If we don't get anything for our money we should not give it.

Why people have this need to be liked is weird. Who cares if we're liked. What matters is we do what's best for OUR people. Trump understands this. The rest of the world doesn't like it when we don't five them stuff. That is why they hate Trump.

He figured out that they are leeches. You tell us why we should care. Be specific if you don't mind. China killed 200,000 of your fellow citizens for their own benefit. Why should we do business with them ever again?
You don't need to care, not one bit.

Enjoy.

And I don't. So why do you? Tell me why we should care. C'mon man, use your own words.

World leaders would never rip this apart.

The only way they would keep it inside closed doors is if Xiden sold our country to them, which is of course fine with Mac.

Last edited:

Enjoy.

And I don't. So why do you? Tell me why we should care. C'mon man, use your own words.
Because we live in a rapidly changing, global, geopolitical and increasingly inter-connected macroeconomic environment, and if we're going to choose to isolate ourselves from it to ANY degree, we're going to pay a heavy price.

I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything. The thread is not about me.

Enjoy.

Because we live in a rapidly changing, global, geopolitical and increasingly inter-connected macroeconomic environment, and if we're going to choose to isolate ourselves from it to ANY degree, we're going to pay a heavy price.

I answered your question. I'm not trying to convince someone like you of anything. The thread is not about me.

Wow, big words. Considering that most of the technology that drives that macroeconomic world is stolen from us in the first place, I am neither impressed, nor worried about losing our place.

Why are you?

Enjoy.

Wow, big words. Considering that most of the technology that drives that macroeconomic world is stolen from us in the first place, I am neither impressed, nor worried about losing our place.

Why are you?
Because I'm paying attention. And my apologies for using "big words", I should have thought that through first.

Enjoy.

Why are you?
Because I'm paying attention. And my apologies for using "big words", I should have thought that through first.

I pay attention too. What heavy price do you claim we are going to pay? And big words don't intimidate me, they do amuse me when pseudo intellectuals try and impress me with them though.

I know this stuff isn't covered in the alternate universe, but:

"Some analysts see the project as an unsettling extension of China’s rising power, and as the costs of many of the projects have skyrocketed, opposition has grown in some countries. Meanwhile, the United States shares the concern of some in Asia that the BRI could be a Trojan horse for China-led regional development and military expansion. Under President Donald J. Trump, Washington has raised alarm over Beijing’s actions, but it has struggled to offer governments in the region a more appealing economic vision."

... because, of course, we don't need the rest of the world. They're stupid.

Enjoy.

Why are you?

I pay attention too. What heavy price do you claim we are going to pay? And big words don't intimidate me, they do amuse me when pseudo intellectuals try and impress me with them though.
I told you: I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

"Some analysts see the project as an unsettling extension of China’s rising power, and as the costs of many of the projects have skyrocketed, opposition has grown in some countries. Meanwhile, the United States shares the concern of some in Asia that the BRI could be a Trojan horse for China-led regional development and military expansion. Under President Donald J. Trump, Washington has raised alarm over Beijing’s actions, but it has struggled to offer governments in the region a more appealing economic vision."

We don't need them. But it's nice that you finally figured out what the rest of us already knew, and that Trump KNOWS, china is the enemy of the world.

So nice of you to catch up. Funny how biden keeps telling us they aren't a threat.

Yeah... Xiden will take care of the China problem so good, just watch.

We don't have money to pay other countries' military budgets. We can't pay even our own. But if Mac wants to send his son to die in a meaningless war against China go ahead. I will go with Trump's tough but peaceful approach.

Enjoy.

Why are you?

Then what are you trying to convince yourself of?

He'd re-engage us with the rest of the world, and hopefully bring our status back to where it once was.

It's going to take a coalition to stop China.

Just getting back to where we were would be a wonderful start.

Enjoy.

Why are you?

I just posted a poll.

Enjoy.

Why are you?

I just posted a poll.

I don't care about biased polls.

He'd re-engage us with the rest of the world, and hopefully bring our status back to where it once was.

It's going to take a coalition to stop China.

Just getting back to where we were would be a wonderful start.

Biden will make us pay for the military budget of other countries.

Can you explain to us, how does paying billions and billions of dollars to be involved in Asia benefits us? Couple years and we will be broke... Instead we can let them handle their own defense and be ready if China starts visibly planning something.

But for Mac it's an easy choice seeing as others pay all the taxes to pay for the nonsense, and sacrifice their lives if so required. "Suckers and losers". He does not give a damn, want free shit!

Forum List

Back