Good News, Biden's Uncle Wasn't Eaten By Cannibals After All

How about this. The consensus among my people is that Biden is a war criminal. Genocide Joe we call him.

That's perfect considering that this thread is about Biden and not Trump, but not sure if you could have said that unprompted.

53c46c404d06db24e4c7738f9a15be61_768x0.jpg

You must remember that back in '88 even the dems (who were at least somewhat sane then) showed FJB the door for lies and plagiarism in his brief POTUS nomination run.

So why are lies and plagiarism suddenly acceptable 36 years later with the now leftist dems?

The world wonders
Great point. Democrats have no first principles. Their leaders tell them how to feel about everything, and it is always situational, based solely on what they think gives them a political advantage.

Whenever the Republicans are getting curbstomped, they tell their loser-bitch-brigades to tell some really dumb lies.

Thus, this thread.

An avalanche of weepy hysterical BDS threads, like we're seing now, is encouraging to see, because it shows good things are happening in the USA.

The at is a problem.

The bigger problem is the guy running against him is not mentally fit as our leader nor a proper leader.

But none of you seem to give a fuck about that.
Trump has a record to run on. We were better off with Trump in the White House. The world was better off. Biden is a train wreck. If he is elected, Kamala will be our next president.

Honestly I could not have cared less either way.

But you seem to care enough for both of us, so there is that.
I guess what folks should care about is the fact their president lied, about something like this, so easily…

That or, maybe he didn’t lie, and he just is senile, confirming why he’s not being prosecuted

Not like that's something that most of us didn't already know of course. It's just a confirmation if anybody had any doubts.

Italian Cannibals? Isn't New Guinea part of Italy?

Whenever the Republicans are getting curbstomped, they tell their loser-bitch-brigades to tell some really dumb lies.

Thus, this thread.

An avalanche of weepy hysterical BDS threads, like we're seing now, is encouraging to see, because it shows good things are happening in the USA.
A republican didn't mumble out a preposterous fable about his uncle being eaten by cannibals.

But you can't trash Biden without bringing Trump up was my point and you swear that you're not a liberal but it's exactly the same technique that they use. Go figure.

but at least he can say something bad about Biden, if you were to do that about Trump your body would burst into flames.

Not like that's something that most of us didn't already know of course. It's just a confirmation if anybody had any doubts.

No shit, the military called it BS on the day Celery Stalk lied about it

Trump has a record to run on. We were better off with Trump in the White House. The world was better off. Biden is a train wreck. If he is elected, Kamala will be our next president.

Yes, a record of out of control spending, tariffs and a fucked up response to COVID.

Oh boy! :itsok:

Forum List

Back