Good News Article in RCP About The Violent Fascist Democrats

Use your cameras...get them on video so the world can get a good look at them...

I think it's going to get worse as the election draws closer. Summer of 2020 is going to be violent and probably deadly, and it's going to be chiefly the Far Left that will be responsible IMHO.

I think it's going to get worse as the election draws closer. Summer of 2020 is going to be violent and probably deadly, and it's going to be chiefly the Far Left that will be responsible IMHO.
Pretty bad when you’re a year out and already conceding you can’t win an election and require violent fascism to tear down America.

It's 1968 all over again with riots at the presidential elections and in the streets from the ascending racial left wing and Nixon winning a landslide election over the democrat dull weak vice presidential candidate Hubert Humphrey.

I think a lot of people would welcome the left playing that card again as it would assure a Trump reelection .

I wonder how much had to be spent on them hats first which in my opinion only helped who them people choose to hate. I am sure that every purchase was appreciated because once the money has been handed over, what makes the buyer(s) think that a refund of any form will be in their future.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. This reminds me of those who got rid of whatever they had of the Dixie Chicks. When you really think about it, throwing the stuff away, setting it on fire, etc. only dug the people's holes deeper. My question is, did any of them people try to get back any of the money that they spent on the stuff by selling it to someone else? I've heard it said that one person's trash may be another person's treasure. I gave my two tape singles away to someone. I didn't ask for any money in return because I've never been one to rip a person off.

Feels like 1968 again

I saw that
Some of them really do believe they're fighting fascism....what have we let them do to our children ...

Wait dont answer that

796fclg8j3s31.jpg

Forum List

Back