Good Grief! Biden insists on no travel bans, even from China

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So, one of the best you can take is to shut down travel. Imagine how many cases of the Wuhan virus we would have on the West Coast had President Trump not shut down travel from China?

He doesn’t see why we need to ban travel from Europe. President Trump is reportedly going to ban travel from the U.K. and Ireland on Monday. They insist on no travel bans. Seventy percent of people in the U.S. who contract Coronavirus get it from Europeans.

France just announced they will shutter all restaurants, cafes, movie theaters, and non-essential stores. Israel is also shutting down restaurants, cafes and movie theaters starting Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced.

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said public services such as banks, grocery stores, and pharmacies will be allowed to remain open, Fox News reported.

Canadian members of parliament have voted to suspend the activity of the country’s parliament over fears of the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus just a day after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced his self-isolation.

Spain was placed on lockdown as the Prime Minister banned people leaving home except for work or food shopping to control virus as coronavirus cases soared by a third overnight to 5,753.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1238254697695326209

I must have said it on here a dozen times. The reality of our current political situation where neither party has Core Beliefs, or values, is that whatever one party is in favor of, the other is automatically opposed to.

Trump and the Republicans are in favor of Travel Bans, and automatically, the Presumptive Democratic Nominee is against it. A few days ago, the Democrats were arguing that the Travel Ban was not enough, we needed massive testing, and a lot of other things, which they put into the Bill that was passed in the House.

I wonder who is briefing Biden on Public Health issues?

Quid Pro Joe IS beholden to China!

Can you hear me now?
and more sick Americans is a good thing for the left ! but what would you expect ..these same leftists were the filthy cowardly hippie that spit on and called our soldiers baby killers when they came home from Vietnam .

So, one of the best you can take is to shut down travel. Imagine how many cases of the Wuhan virus we would have on the West Coast had President Trump not shut down travel from China?

He doesn’t see why we need to ban travel from Europe. President Trump is reportedly going to ban travel from the U.K. and Ireland on Monday. They insist on no travel bans. Seventy percent of people in the U.S. who contract Coronavirus get it from Europeans.

France just announced they will shutter all restaurants, cafes, movie theaters, and non-essential stores. Israel is also shutting down restaurants, cafes and movie theaters starting Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced.

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said public services such as banks, grocery stores, and pharmacies will be allowed to remain open, Fox News reported.

Canadian members of parliament have voted to suspend the activity of the country’s parliament over fears of the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus just a day after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced his self-isolation.

Spain was placed on lockdown as the Prime Minister banned people leaving home except for work or food shopping to control virus as coronavirus cases soared by a third overnight to 5,753.

How was 3 days ago eternity. Trump said the same thing that they I'll bet...

Never let the truth get in the way of a good right wing rant. While he clumsily tries to make a statement that turns into a campaign point, that's not what he said. And its amusing that most of the rest of the responses are from the sane among us urging calm and insisting that there be someone in charge at the White House that knows what the fuck is going on and what they're doing.

Oh yeah, and there's no such thing as the Wuhan virus. Its short name is Covid-19.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good right wing rant. While he clumsily tries to make a statement that turns into a campaign point, that's not what he said. And its amusing that most of the rest of the responses are from the sane among us urging calm and insisting that there be someone in charge at the White House that knows what the fuck is going on and what they're doing.

Oh yeah, and there's no such thing as the Wuhan virus. Its short name is Covid-19.

Yes....let's bicker over naming the virus, you freaking tool.......

I think anyone who tries to prevent the spread of the virus is a racist...since it is Chinese in origin, stopping the virus is racist....

Plugs will provide us hilarious entertainment over the next 8 months.

Normally I wouldn't condone bullying a helpless fucktard, but this is politics. I wait on pins and needles for his every utterance. I do think he'll eventually take a swing at somebody as he struggles with perceiving himself as a sissy. I'd like to see that too, of course.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Face it, if a Dim wins the White House, this country will be in grave danger, since both of the current fucks that want to challenge Trump, will end deportations, and thus encourage more illegal crossings from third-worlders.

Biden is brain dead. But if an imaginary villain named Corn Pop comes into the picture, you'll need a guy like Biden in your corner

Forum List

Back