Good for Mark Cuban!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It's long past time for someone to smack down the National Anthem Police led by the aggressive, serial draft dodger Donald Trump. I guess that Ted Cruz, who along with Trump, never served a day in America's military, feels that he rightfully belongs in Trump's Anthem Police.

Patriotism and how it's displayed, or not displayed, is an individual freedom, not regulated by the Constitution or federal or state law. It is basically freedom of speech.

Who, certainly not Donald Trump, has the right to define how the flag should be observed, either standing, sitting or lying down. When he and Ted Cruz show me a DD-214, such as the one I possess, I will take their flag worship seriously. Until then, the way that any American addresses the fag is none of their business.

It's long past time for someone to smack down the National Anthem Police led by the aggressive, serial draft dodger Donald Trump. I guess that Ted Cruz, who along with Trump, never served a day in America's military, feels that he rightfully belongs in Trump's Anthem Police.
cuban is not just defending the right of black atheletes to hate America

he is joining our enemy red china in crushing any American who dares criticize china

but especially Americans who work for the NBA

As an NBA big wig, Cuban makes a fortune from the Red Chinese leadership. So the question I have for him is, does he allow his NBA players to kneel for the Red China National Anthem- to memorialize the millions killed by that regime over the decades?

Patriotism and how it's displayed, or not displayed, is an individual freedom, not regulated by the Constitution or federal or state law. It is basically freedom of speech.

Who, certainly not Donald Trump, has the right to define how the flag should be observed, either standing, sitting or lying down. When he and Ted Cruz show me a DD-214, such as the one I possess, I will take their flag worship seriously. Until then, the way that any American addresses the fag is none of their business.
..what social justice problems? explain please

Forum List

Back