Golly, Biden mishandling COVID worse than thought

The coronavirus was under control until it mutated to the delta variant because of unvaccinated people.
No, it's the exact opposite: the Delta mutant was favored evolutionarily because of vaccinated people. That's the whole point of evading the vaccine, so it can reproduce and spread in people who were protected more or less before. Same deal with Lambda, currently surging through the southern part of South America and heading North. You'll hear about that one soon.

There is some nervous-making numbers coming out fast now that so many more vaccinated people are getting Delta than unvaccinated that I'd like to be reassured that the virus isn't FAVORING vaccinated people. 74% in four episodes now, vaccinated percentage getting the disease. I think people besides me will start wondering about that soon ---- I'd sure like to see studies with control subjects on this issue.

If I was Biden I'd sign an EO forcing every one of you anti vaxx jerkoffs to get the shot or be jailed & fix your asses real good. You aholes are responsible for this, not Biden.
You folks never disappoint, seeing as blacks and Hispanics are refusing in large numbers, when crisis hits Democrats go straight back to their Klan roots. Bravo!

LOL. Yeah, while cases continue to rise. We had mask mandates last year and cases kept on rising through every single mandate. Cases never decreased until the vaccine came out.
It does seem to me that if masks worked, they would have, you know, WORKED.

Instead, we have uninterrupted spread everywhere, fast. Especially in hospitals, where everyone is 100% masked all the time, with the expensive ones. The hospitals are the WORST for infections. Hundreds and hundreds testing positive all the time. Look for the news from two hospitals in San Francisco out today --- that's a dilly.

It does seem to me that if masks worked, they would have, you know, WORKED.

Instead, we have uninterrupted spread everywhere, fast. Especially in hospitals, where everyone is 100% masked all the time, with the expensive ones. The hospitals are the WORST for infections. Hundreds and hundreds testing positive all the time. Look for the news from two hospitals in San Francisco out today --- that's a dilly.

It's amazing to me how the left can think masks work when there were mask mandates everywhere for months on end and cases continued to rise and never stopped until the vaccine finally came out. To the left it is more about controlling other people, making Trumpers mask up, even if cases continue to rise during mask mandates. But, they continue to say masks work, even as your article and facts and stats prove they don't.

You don't allow visitors to come in from ANYWHERE. Your borders are still closed, dolt!!
You have to be either the biggest fucking moron to ever log on Al Gore's innerweb, the biggest lying sack of shit in history.............OR BOTH Dragonlady

Xiden was handed a vaccine, and a decreasing rate of infections…he has completely destroyed a plan that was working and brought the india/deltas variant into the united states….welcome to the Xiden pandemic.

it couldn’t be at a worse time, considering the Xiden inflation. and massively rising crime rate in liberal cities

Xiden was handed a vaccine, and a decreasing rate of infections…he has completely destroyed a plan that was working and brought the india/deltas variant into the united states….welcome to the Xiden pandemic.

it couldn’t be at a worse time, considering the Xiden inflation. and massively rising crime rate in liberal cities
Pedo Joe is doing everything he can to turn America in to a shithole country.

Dragonlady is a clueless dolt......
CaptainObvious.png

who’s borders? certainly not the united states
DL is an absolute moron.
My Dentist allowed her assistant to visit India 3 weeks ago and I asked her what the hell she was thinking.
99% of India will never get the vaccine.
Liberals are ignorant and insane.

No, this blood is still on the hands of the right wing media which continues to promote the idea that the vaccines weren't properly tested, and other vaccine horror stories.

It's also on the hands of Republican governors who refused to mandate the wearing of masks, or vaccines in the workplace.

Republicans and those standing on their "rights", are now self infecting. While more people are getting sick, fewer are dying, and hardly anyone who has been fully vaxxed is dying - this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated, and thus it's a pandemic of Republicans in Red States.
Good Gawd, the vaccines WEREN'T tested properly---hence why the pharma companies demanded and GOT IMMUNITY.

If I was Biden I'd sign an EO forcing every one of you anti vaxx jerkoffs to get the shot or be jailed & fix your asses real good. You aholes are responsible for this, not Biden.

Neat. Explain in medical and logical terms why we're guilty................Go!

The vaccine is wearing off and we may possibly be in deep shit.
Israel has just started a 3rd vaccination round for those over 60.

I think they may pitch annually, like the flu shot, fuck maybe bi-annual who knows. It would be a horrible thing to top off unleashing this on us in the first place to a circle-jerk for miracle vaccines, and the result is to kill people anyway because their immunities are fucked over for good because of the vaccines, which has been a hunch to begin with.

All over 1.7% die, and that's probably about twice the actual number, because of underlying conditions for instance, where they may have died with the pre-2020 flu, pneumonia. Those numbers include a bunch with heart/lung disease, it's a circus.

"Follow the science", like man-caused global warming and "women are always right", next up Christine Ford.

Last edited:
America was at peace on December 6th 1941.
America was at peace on September 10th 2001.

The coronavirus was under control until it mutated to the delta variant because of unvaccinated people.
Why are you always lying?

Doig even a smidgen of research and you would know that the Delta Variant came India. A country with about 5% of the country is immunized.

Then again, FACTS are simply an irksome detail to you, are they not?

Forum List

Back