Goliath Series on Prime

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
This is an excellent series about a lawyer who founded one of the most prestigious firms in the country and fell from grace. The series begins with Billy McBride (Billy Bob Thornton), a drunk who takes any case he can get just to survive or get another bottle. As the first season unravels we see Billy doing battling with his old law firm fighting against almost insurmountable odds. The series is combination of courtroom drama and action adventure. The other seasons are just as compelling as the first, actually a bit better. Billy Bob Thornton is a character actor whose characters are pretty similar. If you don't like his characters, then you should skip this series because it's a typically Billy Bob Thronton vehicle.

His best movies are probably Sling Blade, Monster's Ball, Friday Night Lights, One False Movie, Bad Santa, Love Actually, etc. On TV, his bet is probably the Series Fargo.

I watched it a few years ago…it was very good
Not thrilled with how they ended the second season

I watched it a few years ago…it was very good
Not thrilled with how they ended the second season
Finished all 4 seasons. I thought first season was very good.
The second was not quite as good.
Neither was the 3rd season. However it did resolve any question about the mayor.
The last season was excellent. Unlike season 2 and 3 it was more of a court room drama.

Forum List

Back