Golf is fun

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Check out New York Yankee Aaron Hick's drive at Top Golf.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm still hitting it around 280 on a good drive. These clubs and balls today are unreal. Makes the game way too easy.

I still drive the ball the same as when I was 30 for proof in that.

Last edited:
I'm still hitting it around 280 on a good drive. These clubs and balls today are unreal. Makes the game way too easy.

I still drive the ball the same as when I was 30 for proof in that.

Golf has no safe spaces to hide so it is not a liberals game at all.
Go fuck yourself, and get the fuck out of this thread.
Seen you liberals do the same tricks on other threads here, so there.

Been golfing since I was five. I never had a boss I've played more rounds than the average working stiffed slave to a life.

The Pete Dye course at Amelia Island is my fav. Like 200 a round last time I played yrs ago. Keeps scum off the course.r

Golf is not "fun," but it's addictive...if you let it be.

I recently realized that I am a victim of an uncharted disease: "Golf Tourette's Syndrome." Every time I hit a bad shot I am uncontrollably compelled to curse. (And that's a LOT of cursing). But the good thing is, I don't carry my distress to the next holes or shots. Bad thing is...shouldn't do that in mixed company. Or any company, to be honest.

Golf is the best! Especially now that I'm retired my course has become somewhat of a social club. There are a few of us that are there almost every day either playing, on the range or on the chipping greens. Honestly I enjoy spending the afternoon poodling around as much as playing. I got an Epic Flash driver last year and I have gained 20 yards and no loss of accuracy.

Forum List

Back