Golden Penis Syndrome

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God do I wish I was in college today.
Since women are so ridiculously over-represented at colleges and universities today, men are taking advantage.

Men with ‘golden penis syndrome’ are ruining sex and dating for women​

Beware of the college grad cad!

Men with college degrees have become so cocky that they’re ruining romance for their female counterparts, one “leading expert” alleges.

Just 40.5% of college students in the United States are male, according to the National Student Clearinghouse, meaning they’re in short supply and high demand when dating on campus.

A lack of competition has led these men to develop “golden penis syndrome” — an arrogance that stems from the assumption that a steady supply of females will be sexually interested in them.

1636236134243.png

DigitalDrifter said:
And that brings to mind, that the men that are in college that likely a good deal of them aren't looking for women, but looking for a golden penis to wrap those sensitive lips around.

especially the leftist ones whom mommie and daddie are so proud that they have 'found' themselves.

I'm sure it still sucks as a lot of women act like their pussy is a prize to be won and it extends way into their 40s.

By that I mean a large amount of women date guys till the guy gets attached then the woman gets bored and dumps them. They always are just chasing that excitement of when a guy is hot for them at the start but easily get bored and go get another temp boyfriend.

Besides I'm sure most of those college age chics that article talks about are chic's with dicks. A sudden rise in tranny's and a sudden rise in "women" at college isn't a coincidence.

A bull shit op-ed by somebody named Andrew Court of the NY Post that contains the words "golden penis" and the slackers who still live in their parent's basement in their 30's wish they went to college. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back