Going to Maine!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
My nephew is getting married to a girl whose family is from.Bar Harbor so that is where we're headed! It's going.to. e fun. And I'm going.to.eat a LOT of lobster. The wedding cake.is.going to be cheesecake.

And Acadia national park is.right there.

My nephew is getting married to a girl whose family is from.Bar Harbor so that is where we're headed! It's going.to. e fun. And I'm going.to.eat a LOT of lobster. The wedding cake.is.going to be cheesecake.

It was snowing in Maine yesterday. Take warm clothes.

It was snowing in Maine yesterday. Take warm clothes.
My niece is already there, she sent me pics today...sunny and beautiful.

I live.on the Oregon coast....the soon to be marrieds.visited us last year and she absolutely loved it because it.reminded.her of home. My two youngest kids are coming with. This is exciting, my nephew is.near to my heart.

[/ATTACH]
WP_20160519_025.jpg
WP_20160519_026.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160519_020.jpg
    WP_20160519_020.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The small planes are a blast. On the way back, my son sat in the copilot's seat, which was fun for him.

• Thanks
My sister performed the wedding, it was absolutely beautiful. The reception was so much fun...and the food. Maine food is amazing.

We stayed at the Asticou, it was pretty full up with us though the wedding was very small. Everybody stayed there...
exterior-view.jpg

• Thanks
We had like a six hour layover in Boston on the way home...ugh...but the bride, groom, and my niece were behind us and so we all met up and hung out together until we caught our flight back to Oregon.

We're starting to plan our next trip...a few ideas have been bounced. DC, Disneyworld, an Alaskan cruise....

We stayed at the Asticou, it was pretty full up with us though the wedding was very small. Everybody stayed there...
exterior-view.jpg

Great pics KG. Looks like a great place you stayed in.
It really was...and did I mention the FOOD? Apparently there is no.substandard food in Maine!!! Even the food at their little mini mart was over the top yummy.

Forum List

Back