Going Down??

Again, you're either too stupid to understand it or too lazy to want to. Most Americans don't have your ailment. Sorry but that is a fact. If you owned one of the tens of millions of GM cars on the road, losing your warranty, not being able to find factory parts, and not being able to trade your car in are major things. Deny it all you wish. Again, have fun.
Government didn't have to bail them out. If it was such a good idea someone would've invested in it and would've turned it around and made billions.

Ahh...our daily trip to fantasy island with Cons.

Do you think anyone on the GOP side will try to sell this again in the upcoming election?
Ford didn't get a bailout, last I saw they are doing fine.

That much is true. Do you know why?

One of the reasons was because GM did. The Ford CEO said in 2008...

Mulally, Dec. 5, 2008: In particular, the collapse of one or both of our domestic competitors would threaten Ford because we have 80 percent overlap in supplier networks and nearly 25 percent of Ford’s top dealers also own GM and Chrysler franchises.

Meaning that some of their top dealerships would close down and the companies that supply everything from speakers for car stereos to airbags to spark plugs would suffer from losing most of their market share if GM went belly up as you guys said they should have.

I know, I know...details... you can't understand them or are too lazy to try. Right?

Obama saved the auto industry in the nation. Live it, love it, know it.

PS: again, do you think any of the GOP clowns will bring up their opposition to the bail out in this election season?

I know as a Trump supporter, you have a very casual relationship with the truth and the only one who puts less stock in what Trump says is Donald himself. But for what it's worth, your messiah Trump said this in 2011 about the GM Bailout:

“I think the government should stand behind them 100 percent,” Trump told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto nearly three years ago. “You cannot lose the auto companies. They’re great. They make wonderful products.”
And I don't agree with him in that. I'm not a robot. You can look at it one way Obama finished what Bush started on the bailouts. Why is every one of what you call Obama's accomplishments, has Bush attached to it?

You don't have to agree with your Messiah, in about 18.25 hours, he'll change his mind and take the opposite view of any topic.

Forum List

Back