Going Down??

What campaign promises did Obama keep? Besides saying he would transform America.

Installed healthcare reform.
Rammed it down out throats, many people got/are fucked.

Installed Wall Street Reform.
Yeah, it doing great!

Got us out of unwindable wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
Yeah, now we have ISIS all over the world!

Saved the Automobile Industry
That's a fucking lie. The demand doesn't disappear if GM goes tits up like it should have. Giving them our money should be illegal.

Killed Osama Bin Ladin and countless other terrorists
Bullshit. The SEALS killed him, all obama did was continue the Bush policy.

Signed VAWA
Signed the LLFPA
I don't know what those are but would likely oppose it given your approval.

Strengthened Environmental Regulations
Like we were suffering before? Businesses can only keep up if they are big enough to grease the right hands.

Pushed global climate change to the forefront

He was elected president, not climate messiah. He should be doing his job not preaching pseudo-religious consensus as science.

One whack job approving of another ![/QUOTE]

Your ignorance is showing skippy...come back when you're smarter. I expect never to see you again.

The auto industry would've survived without billions of tax dollars it was given. Ford did fine.

Again, you're either too stupid to understand it or too lazy to want to. Most Americans don't have your ailment. Sorry but that is a fact. If you owned one of the tens of millions of GM cars on the road, losing your warranty, not being able to find factory parts, and not being able to trade your car in are major things. Deny it all you wish. Again, have fun.
Government didn't have to bail them out. If it was such a good idea someone would've invested in it and would've turned it around and made billions.

Ahh...our daily trip to fantasy island with Cons.

Do you think anyone on the GOP side will try to sell this again in the upcoming election?
Ford didn't get a bailout, last I saw they are doing fine.

That much is true. Do you know why?

One of the reasons was because GM did. The Ford CEO said in 2008...

Mulally, Dec. 5, 2008: In particular, the collapse of one or both of our domestic competitors would threaten Ford because we have 80 percent overlap in supplier networks and nearly 25 percent of Ford’s top dealers also own GM and Chrysler franchises.

Meaning that some of their top dealerships would close down and the companies that supply everything from speakers for car stereos to airbags to spark plugs would suffer from losing most of their market share if GM went belly up as you guys said they should have.

I know, I know...details... you can't understand them or are too lazy to try. Right?

Obama saved the auto industry in the nation. Live it, love it, know it.

PS: again, do you think any of the GOP clowns will bring up their opposition to the bail out in this election season?

I know as a Trump supporter, you have a very casual relationship with the truth and the only one who puts less stock in what Trump says is Donald himself. But for what it's worth, your messiah Trump said this in 2011 about the GM Bailout:

“I think the government should stand behind them 100 percent,” Trump told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto nearly three years ago. “You cannot lose the auto companies. They’re great. They make wonderful products.”
And I don't agree with him in that. I'm not a robot. You can look at it one way Obama finished what Bush started on the bailouts. Why is every one of what you call Obama's accomplishments, has Bush attached to it?

Trump supporters are uneducated dupes who have been brainwashed into believing that their lives have been made horrible because of illegal immigrants and poor black people on welfare. What is absolutely hilarious is that you will find an awful lot of them are poor whites on government assistance themselves. I kid you not, because I have seen it.
No we are tired of liberal policies ruining america.

Yea, we need to get back to the way things were in 2008, when everything was great. :cuckoo:

Trump supporters are uneducated dupes who have been brainwashed into believing that their lives have been made horrible because of illegal immigrants and poor black people on welfare. What is absolutely hilarious is that you will find an awful lot of them are poor whites on government assistance themselves. I kid you not, because I have seen it.

Yea, we need to get back to the way things were in 2008, when everything was great. :cuckoo:
The recession started when democrats took over both houses.

Most folks already know that Trump is not a Conservative. They accept Trump because Trump is an American patriot. He is a businessman who wants to see America grow and of course, see his own business grow.

He is the only candidate of either Party who is funding his own campaign and has stated that he would take on the job for a salary of $1.00 per year. Hillary is a multimillionaire but she has made no such statement.

A patriot?? don't tell that to all the folks he screwed in his multiple bankruptcies while he got rich

Name a candidate that hasn't screwed over people multiple times.

I'm not a Trump fan but the reasons you nuts are giving for not voting for him is the same reason you shouldn't vote for any of the candidates, particularly Hillary. The only person she hasn't screwed is Bill.

800000 lost their jobs just as bush was leaving the WH and repubs want us to forget?

oh please!!! that's 100% BS Took gwb a long time to build into the greatest recession ever and he left the aftermath of your repub horror show to obama

oh please!!! that's 100% BS Took gwb a long time to build into the greatest recession ever and he left the aftermath of your repub horror show to obama
Actually the beginning can be trace back to the Carter administration and grew legs under Clinton. Was warned about by Bush.

you really have to be special to be as stupid as JK ... 0 IQ must be a gift

That's funny coming from an Obama supporter.

yes he seemingly ignores bushs trillion dollar wars ,his huge tax breaks to billionaires the complete waste of the benefits clinton left him etc etc so lets blame the guy pulling us out of the hole

see? 0 IQ ..

yeah thats me ... must be why I never voted for him.

yes he seemingly ignores bushs trillion dollar wars ,his huge tax breaks to billionaires the complete waste of the benefits clinton left him etc etc so lets blame the guy pulling us out of the hole
Actually Clinton handed Bush a recession. Also 911 was planned while Clinton was in office. Obama has kept a good bit of the tax cuts. Also Obama has outspent all presidents combined.

see? 0 IQ ..

yeah thats me ... must be why I never voted for him.
What you didn't vote?

Actually Clinton handed Bush a recession. Also 911 was planned while Clinton was in office. Obama has kept a good bit of the tax cuts. Also Obama has outspent all presidents combined.

yes he's spent more bailing us out but surely you remember the Great R Reagan TRIPLING our debt and the moron gwb doubling it?

yes he's spent more bailing us out but surely you remember the Great R Reagan TRIPLING our debt and the moron gwb doubling it?
What part of Obama has outspent all presidents combined?

Ford didn't get a bailout, last I saw they are doing fine.
Yep, just goes to show you what a highly competent CEO (Alan Mulally) can do, it's too bad there isn't his level of competence to be found ANYWHERE in government. Of course the gub'mint worshipers prefer incompetence, graft and corruption to competence and integrity which is why they always want to subsidize failure and punish success.

"It is about people working together for the good of all of us." -- Alan Mulally

800000 lost their jobs just as bush was leaving the WH and repubs want us to forget?

Far more than that have completely dropped off the rolls, given up on hunting a job under Obama.

Yes, I shudder to remember all those poor people in the soup line during the Bush Administration. It made the Great Depression of my father's time look pale by comparison.

Forum List

Back