Debate Now God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

I believe the verses used are basically the same in all the various versions of the Holy bible.
But I did not post this as a definitive thing. I am sure I got some of it wrong and it is for this reason I posted it here.
If you have any suggestions on the content, bad or good or additions I should add; please say so

you can even curse at me if it makes you feel better :)-

The Ten Utterances are the main Topics that are detailed into 613 Demands that are further deliberated upon in the Mishnah, Talmud and Shulchan Orach (Set Table) in 55,000 details..

Are you saying that there are more demands from God to them that they also failed to follow?

If so, list them & I will in turn include them
:)-

The Ten Utterances are the main Topics that are detailed into 613 Demands that are further deliberated upon in the Mishnah, Talmud and Shulchan Orach (Set Table) in 55,000 details..

Are you saying that there are more demands from God to them that they also failed to follow?

Well, here's where I either educate you, as is my intent, or I crush you and you start pulling your lack of knowledge of The Prophets out your well trained, cherry picked Christian verses.

The Jews during the 1st and 2nd Temples, and afterwards, scrupulously adhered to all 613 Demands and 55,000 details.
What the Prophets explicitly told them to correct was their attitude, and this is, indeed, also laid out in The Torah.
You would, of course, know this if you actually read, let's say, Isaiah or Jeremiah or Malachi or the many other Prophets.

What you also weren't told in Sunday School was that the destruction of each Temple was foretold by The Prophets, including Isaiah or Jeremiah, almost 200 years before the actual destruction.
Why?
Because, unlike Jesus, God is not an asshole.
In fact, not only were the Jews told to have a good attitude they were also told that at the End Of Days, God would take them back so that they could adhere to The Demands for Eternity.
Yes, I know full well that your teachers never read these verses with you because that would fuck up the entire Jesus thing.

God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

I created a web link that covers the Lord (God) instructing the Israelite people on how to live their lives. God told them what to do and not to do in the form of a series of verses. Those verses and their intent is covered in this link along with present day actions the Israelite's have done that is in violation to God’s instructions to them.

It is quite possible that I have misinterpreted the verses I used or the intent which I applied to them. For this reason, I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site either by adding to or substracting from its content. Or just to express your view of the site in general.

The site address is www.universalknowledge.net

Anyway, I am all ears, good or bad. I am a big boy I can handle it so go for it.
You need to learn Hebrew before you start spouting your Protestant misinterpretations.

You don't even seem to know God's name.

Rubbish. Not surprising, since most don't have any idea what 'Protestantism' is, but think they do. Since he's fond of Mathew 25, I would guess he/she is an evangelical 'Free Will and Free Church' type, much closer to the beliefs common to the evangelicals of the First Great Awakening, and Benjamin Franklin and his more conservative lifelong friends George Whitefield and Baptists close to him, 'Word Of Faith' types who steer away from denominationalism while still respecting some aspects of of the Congregationalists and the obligation to do good works and social activism through their churches. Which of course is a good thing for their communities and the country. I'm probably not 100% right but probably close enough.

As for the pro-Palestinian slant of the site, that of course is just crazy. Just because much of the history of the religion is indeed about Jews Behaving Badly, this doesn't automatically 'everybody else' is right or means they deserve to be genocided,; it certainly doesn't make Islamists right about anything or validates their cult.

Last edited:
Just because much of the history of the religion is indeed about Jews Behaving Badly, this doesn't automatically 'everybody else' is right or means they deserve to be genocided,.

I believe you are misunderstanding scripture. God forbids the murder of another so clearly the idea of genocide is out of the question. There is a verse that says thy shall be no more remembered but I believe this does not mean wiped out, it just means forgotten.

it certainly doesn't make Islamists right about anything or validates their cult.

Islam is a religion, not a cult. Its members are diverse composed of all the various ethnic groups on this planet.
Judaism is singular whereas its members are from one blood line. They see themselves as separate from all others, even superior in many ways.
At least this is how I see it; please correct me if I am wrong.

On a side note, I have a confession to make. I am not a religious person. I do not go to a church and yet out of the blue, for no rime or reason I find myself caught up in the religious thing.

Please, Picaro, tell me why?

Just because much of the history of the religion is indeed about Jews Behaving Badly, this doesn't automatically mean 'everybody else' is right or means they deserve to be genocided,.

I believe you are misunderstanding scripture. God forbids the murder of another so clearly the idea of genocide is out of the question. There is a verse that says thy shall be no more remembered but I believe this does not mean wiped out, it just means forgotten.

I don't know how your point applies to mine; in any case, going to war is very much a part of the survival of Jewish tribes in their early history. Some think that their own history of bad behavior is some sort of justification for antisemitism and the like; I don't, nor do I consider Jewish bigotry and hate toward Christians remotely justifiable, either. Principles apply in both directions.

In that vein, Palestinians and the Islamist states surrounding Israel have no valid complaints or beefs with the state of Israel, and certainly no moral grounds to be attempting to genocide them out of existence, which of course is their openly and constantly repeated goal.

it certainly doesn't make Islamists right about anything or validates their cult.

Islam is a religion, not a cult. Its members are diverse composed of all the various ethnic groups on this planet.

Nope, it's a cult, and a violent murderous one to boot. It has no theology, just a rip off of surrounding cultures' tenets, grossly distorted to appeal to the gangs of bandits and murdering thieves Mohammed wanted to recruit for raiding everybody in the region and beyond.

Judaism is singular whereas its members are from one blood line. They see themselves as separate from all others, even superior in many ways.
At least this is how I see it; please correct me if I am wrong

Nope, it was a highly racist and ethnocentric theology, for sure, and its Orthodox followers most certainly fit that description to this day, for the most part; there are some Rabbis I respect, despite that, and have no problem with those who are open about it, just those who try and subvert our own culture and wreck it. Not all of them do. They are free to be as racist as insular as they please in every other respect. Nobody has to like anybody else.

This Rabbi I respect,and this is one of the best interviews of an Orthodox Rabbi and his particular outlook I know of in English; it will clarify some Jewish views for some:

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

He doesn't seem to think much of faux 'liberal' Jews, and neither do I, for the same reasons I despise pretty much all Christian bashing garbage. Most conservative Jews are patriotic and serve the U.S. just fine, and don't devote themselves to wiping out christian influences and rights in the U.S. And keep in mind the vast majority of modern Jews are not Orthodox, so the former points are not nearly as big a deal as some would think. It's more of a cultural thing than a religious one for over 80% of them, even in Israel.

On a side note, I have a confession to make. I am not a religious person. I do not go to a church and yet out of the blue, for no rime or reason I find myself caught up in the religious thing.

Please, Picaro, tell me why?

Don't know why; I'm an agnostic myself; I have, however, studied history extensively, and the vast majority of the Christian hate and distorted lying is entirely unjustified. It's been a great boon to the West, while all the other alleged 'Great Religions' are proven dead ends and not really 'religions' in the case of Islam.

Maybe a reading of Hegel's views on Christianity, as well as F.A. Hayek's observations about it in some of his articles and books would be helpful to you, if you can ignore the pseudo-intellectual peer group pressure and fashion victim rubbish long enough to look around a little.

Neither the Old Testament nor the New Testament were written by idiots, they were very intelligent people who knew a lot about literary devices like allegory and anthropomorphism and logic and human nature and psychology, and the chiastic structures linking it all together behind the scenes is an intellectual marvel in and of itself. You can also forget the silly 'moral relativism' and 'moral equivalency' nonsense popular with those trying to destroy its influences; if you need a nice book on how they go about that read Antonio Gramsci's guidelines and learn to look for them in the criticisms used, most of which originate with Communists and right wing sociopaths as well. Neurotic sexual deviants and fetishists are another main group of bashers with agendas; they're as bad or worse ans any psychopath.

Don't be misled by the massive amounts of Catholic bashing rubbish out there, either; most of it is a load of baseless crap put out by Protestants during and after the Reformation, and the same goes for morons babbling idiotic nonsense about 'The Inquisition', ' The Crusades', witch-burnings, etc., either. If they were even half true Europe would have a population of around 5: a Chinese tourist kiosk and three Japanese tourists. They're mostly ridiculous hyperbole.

Last edited:
Some think that their own history of bad behavior is some sort of justification for antisemitism and the like; I don't, nor do I consider Jewish bigotry and hate toward Christians remotely justifiable, either. Principles apply in both directions.

You cannot justify one hideous act by pointing out another as a excuse. When an IDF sharpshooter picks out a child sitting at her desk in a school and shots her in the head; this is a war crime. When they repeatedly do this to dozens of children it comes close to genocide. What do you think the father would do as a response? I know what I would do.

In that vein, Palestinians and the Islamist states surrounding Israel have no valid complaints or beefs with the state of Israel, and certainly no moral grounds

There was no "Israel" prior to 1947ad. It is the Israelis who are the invaders and these invaders will be driven out sooner or later but in the end they will goooo.

to be attempting to genocide them out of existence, which of course is their openly and constantly repeated goal.

All they have to do is wait it out. The population of Israeli's is flat or shrinking but growing it is not.

Islam is not a cult.

Zionism
is-------
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Again, there was never a place called "Israel" prior to 1947.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelite's who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:1 KJV) Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, why do ye look one upon another?

(Gen 42:2 KJV) And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence;

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

A Jewish leader (Joseph) ruled over Egypt, he and his fellow Jews for over 300 years.

Some think that their own history of bad behavior is some sort of justification for antisemitism and the like; I don't, nor do I consider Jewish bigotry and hate toward Christians remotely justifiable, either. Principles apply in both directions.

You cannot justify one hideous act by pointing out another as a excuse. When an IDF sharpshooter picks out a child sitting at her desk in a school and shots her in the head; this is a war crime. When they repeatedly do this to dozens of children it comes close to genocide. What do you think the father would do as a response? I know what I would do.

In that vein, Palestinians and the Islamist states surrounding Israel have no valid complaints or beefs with the state of Israel, and certainly no moral grounds

There was no "Israel" prior to 1947ad. It is the Israelis who are the invaders and these invaders will be driven out sooner or later but in the end they will goooo.

to be attempting to genocide them out of existence, which of course is their openly and constantly repeated goal.

All they have to do is wait it out. The population of Israeli's is flat or shrinking but growing it is not.

Islam is not a cult.

Zionism
is-------
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Again, there was never a place called "Israel" prior to 1947.

(Gen 41:39 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:

(Gen 41:40 KJV) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

(Gen 41:42 KJV) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;

Joseph who is now the de facto ruler over all of Egypt saves the Israelite's who are experiencing a great famine and moves them to Egypt and gives them power over all the agriculture lands. Clearly they were not slaves as some would have believed.

(Gen 42:1 KJV) Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, why do ye look one upon another?

(Gen 42:2 KJV) And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence;

(Gen 42:5 KJV) And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

See above, they abandon the land of Canaan and move to Egypt

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

A Jewish leader (Joseph) ruled over Egypt, he and his fellow Jews for over 300 years.

Ah, so you're just another antisemitic nut job; not being familiar with you as a poster is the only reason I was taking you seriously. No need to do so any more. lol

Ah, so you're just another antisemitic nut job; not being familiar with you as a poster is the only reason I was taking you seriously. No need to do so any more. lol

"antisemitic nut job"

Is that all you have to say or contribute?

I posted a long line of Biblical verses hoping for an adult's candid response and all I got in return is a three year old crying because the poor baby spilt his milk all over his gram crackers, making them gooie mushies.

lesion learned, don't post and eat crackers at the same time.
just a suggestion :)-

Picaro--------

No wait, my mistake; Picaro can justify anything cause he be da man

In Torah there are 613 mitzvot (commandments) -- 248 mitzvot aseh (positive commandments) which require us to do something and 365 mitzvot lo taaseh (negative commandments) which prohibit us from doing something.

In Torah there are 613 mitzvot (commandments) -- 248 mitzvot aseh (positive commandments) which require us to do something and 365 mitzvot lo taaseh (negative commandments) which prohibit us from doing something.

And the current State of Israel is following none, as in zero, nada, zip of them cause they be chosen to defy even He.

And the current State of Israel is following none, as in zero, nada, zip of them cause they be chosen to defy even He.

Yawning.jpg

FIRST ACTS OF TERRORISM, COINING THE PHRASE

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children.

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, has confirmed that the Israeli art students were, in fact, part of a major Israeli intelligence operation and that they were conducting surveillance of the activities of the 9-11 hijackers. They also worked with the Israeli Urban Moving System employees in New Jersey who were seen in at least two Jersey City locations -- Liberty State Park and The Doric apartment building -- celebrating the impact of the first plane into the World Trade Center.

The Israelis at Liberty State Park were dressed in Arab-style clothing when they were witnessed celebrating the first attack. The FBI later confiscated a videotape they filmed of the first attack.

http://tinyurl.com/8ss8r7r

Google Irgun, Haganah and Stern gangs and you will get 144,000 hits

BTW: The Haganah gang later became the Israeli Defense Force (IDF)

there was a war going on between jews and muslims since KHAYBAR where jews were isolated on
a small Oasis, being systematically starved to death by the ass lickers of muhummad. Jews were
subjected to genocide there and in any country invaded by the kindred filth of the Arabian muhummad
ass lickers including PALESTINE. Were you trying to make a point?

there was a war going on between jews and muslims since KHAYBAR where jews were isolated on a small Oasis,.,.
An oasis is not a bad place to be. I can think of worse places----
In geography, an oasis (/oʊˈeɪsɪs/; plural: oases /oʊˈeɪsiːz/) is an isolated area in a desert, typically surrounding a spring or similar water source, such as a pond or small lake. Oases also provide habitat for animals and even humans if the area is big enough. The location of oases has been of critical importance for trade and transportation routes in desert areas; caravans must travel via oases so that supplies of water and food can be replenished. Thus, political or military control of an oasis has in many cases meant control of trade on a particular route. For example, the oases of Awjila, Ghadames, and Kufra, situated in modern-day Libya, have at various times been vital to both North-South and East-West trade in the Sahara Desert.

being systematically starved to death by the ass lickers of muhummad. Jews were
subjected to genocide there and in any country invaded by the kindred filth of the Arabian muhummad
ass lickers

I feel your hurt but I must say you are not alone:
We must learn, remember and take action to end genocide once and for all.
including PALESTINE. Were you trying to make a point?

The point I was trying to make you made for me. The land in question is not called "Israel"; a place that never existed prior to 1947 ad. It was and will always remain; PALESTINE

The day the Israeli's change the name of the land they now occupy to it's rightful name "Palestine"; is the day God will forgive them for past transgressions.

in my view :)

there was a war going on between jews and muslims since KHAYBAR where jews were isolated on a small Oasis, being systematically starved to death by the ass lickers of muhummad. Jews were

ass lickers including PALESTINE.

You express a lot of hate which saddens me.

It looks like a very nice start to me but i didn't see anything about the spirit within. The people that are chosen are those who are led by the spirit within them.

I notice that on this page you may want to reword a bit of this; Love the Stranger as thyself

All references to the term "Jew" is in reference to the biblical people who were Jewish. It is not in reference to the modern day Jewish people who do not live in "Israel".

This site was created to cover----

(1) the KJV of God talked directly to the Jewish people telling them how to get His grace.

If you use Hebrew instead of Jew that may help. Or specify that a Jew is one who lives by faith in the spirit with them. Not all Jews and perhaps many Christians will not care for that but that is what Jesus was referring to when he said those who call themselves Jews which are not. Fact Jesus may have actually said Hebrews but the word used in the Bible was Jew for keeping the document as brief as possible considering all that was being written into one handy lil' book.

Hebrew meaning from the region beyond (with wings, meaning being given a spirit or that spiritual host)

Forum List

Back