God is not against race mixing... otherwise.. why..?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
If God were against races mixing (inter-marrying)

why is it that Mulattos generally have IQs higher than either Blacks as a group

or Whites?

i mean, if 2 relate persons have a child, that child is prone to have IQ deficiencies, so to say

People are people. Men and women of all sorts get together whenever and wherever they can. Always have, always will.

People are people. Men and women of all sorts get together whenever and wherever they can. Always have, always will.

God made men and women such that men and women of ALL sorts are attracted to each other and are compatible for procreation regardless of nonsense like "race," so I think he's cool with it.

If God were against races mixing (inter-marrying)

why is it that Mulattos generally have IQs higher than either Blacks as a group

or Whites?

i mean, if 2 relate persons have a child, that child is prone to have IQ deficiencies, so to say
Mulattos have higher IQ than......................... no evidence to support that.

I beg to differ. The development of Sex robots and the improvements in technology that will give them human qualities will revolutionize sex. No more torture and suffering with relationships. Especially today with all of the agendas. The younger generation males do not even want to get married. But they will live with a compliant sex robot.

I beg to differ. The development of Sex robots and the improvements in technology that will give them human qualities will revolutionize sex. No more torture and suffering with relationships. Especially today with all of the agendas. The younger generation males do not even want to get married. But they will live with a compliant sex robot.
Oh, real men and women (of ALL sorts) will continue to get together. Don't worry about that.

Forum List

Back