God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

I think its stupid to replace him, particularly when its soley a race based decision, but if he doesnt have the super soldier serum running through his veins, that is fucking gay. You cant be captain america if you dont have his powers.

I think its stupid to replace him, particularly when its soley a race based decision, but if he doesnt have the super soldier serum running through his veins, that is fucking gay. You cant be captain america if you dont have his powers.

What makes you say it's "solely a race based decision"?

This isn't the 70s anymore. Black superheroes aren't "shocking" any more, except to those few still obsessed with race.

This isn't the 70s anymore. Black superheroes aren't "shocking" any more, except to those few still obsessed with race.

Damn right it isnt the 70s. Its 2014, and in 2014 super douchy motherfuckers change classic characters into minorities or gay people in an effort to make some weird political/PC statement. That shit is stupid.

Dude...Remember Blade!

And...

Trace the Lineage of Marvel?s Black Super Heroes | News | Marvel.com

...and Thor as a woman? What the hell is that? Were talking about a character that is older than fucking Jesus, and now they are going to make him a woman? :lol:

Damn right it isnt the 70s. Its 2014, and in 2014 super douchy motherfuckers change classic characters into minorities or gay people in an effort to make some weird political/PC statement. That shit is stupid.

Have you ever read a comic?

There's no "statement" being made. "Classic" comic book characters change all the fucking time, and no one has given a shit what race they are in decades.

There's been at least 3 Batmans, 6 or 7 Green Lanterns, 2 or 3 Spidermans, 4 or 5 Iron Mans. Nearly every major comic book character has died, or was replaced by someone else for some amount of time.

Even Superman died at one point - and was replaced by a black guy, among others.

it depends.......if a certain hero has been a white guy for 70 years....you just dont turn him black just because.....if you do call him something else.....they are doing another FF4 movie and Johnny Storm has been cast with a black actor??.......i bet blacks would have something to say if they made the Black Panther a white guy or Bishop.....just because....

Dude...Remember Blade!

And...

Trace the Lineage of Marvel?s Black Super Heroes | News | Marvel.com

and if they rebooted it and made him a white guy?....

There's no "statement" being made. "Classic" comic book characters change all the fucking time, and no one has given a shit what race they are in decades.

There's been at least 3 Batmans, 6 or 7 Green Lanterns, 2 or 3 Spidermans, 4 or 5 Iron Mans. Nearly every major comic book character has died, or was replaced by someone else for some amount of time.

Even Superman died at one point - and was replaced by a black guy, among others.
Of course they are making a statement, thats why unlike in the past, nowadays they have big press releases to show the world how diverse they are. Notice how its always a white male being changed? Name the last time they replaced a woman, a black person or gay person, with a hetrosexual white male... and if you can think of an example of it, was there a big press release about it? Yeah, I didnt think so.

OF COURSE THEY ARE MAKING A STATEMENT!!!! How can you not see that?

Of course they are making a statement, thats why unlike in the past, nowadays they have big press releases to show the world how diverse they are. Notice how its always a white male being changed? Name the last time they replaced a woman, a black person or gay person, with a hetrosexual white male... and if you can think of an example of it, was there a big press release about it? Yeah, I didnt think so.

How does that make you feel? The social brainwashing that convinced generations of white children they were superior and Black children they were inferior is fading away. This is just the start. Will you be able to deal with that?

...and Thor as a woman? What the hell is that? Were talking about a character that is older than fucking Jesus, and now they are going to make him a woman? :lol:

its an alternate comic timeline.....there is still Thor comics....

I can live with that, if its a limited run. Nice avatar by the way. That pic is from "Kingdom Come", which is probably my favorite comic of all time.

BUT.....they were all different characters,not the same guy.....with the Torch they are making Johnny Storm a black guy....and thats not right....i feel if you cant do it right,dont do it...

How does that make you feel? The social brainwashing that convinced generations of white children they were superior and Black children they were inferior is fading away. This is just the start. Will you be able to deal with that?

Your problem is you think im a racist, because your hate of white people blinds you (I beleieve you call them cave apes). I dont give a fuck what color a comic book character is. My beef is with corny douche bags making political statements by changing characters into something they never were. I dont need my comics to make political statements.

Forum List

Back