God Bless Donald Trump! This liberal believes.

Trump has been very critical of George Bush.

He said Bush was warned of an impending terrorist attack, but did nothing.

He criticized Bush because there were no WMDs.

He criticized Bush for destabilizing the middle east, which has lead to the rise of Isis.

He claims that Bush was negligent in taking us to war, and incompetent in his execution of that war.

He is basically saying that Bush broke Iraq and the middle east.

If he stays this honest about what George Bush did to this nation with his failed war, he will get a lot of votes from Democrats in the general election. Even Hillary, who voted for the war, has not been this critical of Bush.

Do Republican voters agree with Trump's criticism of Bush? Does the leading candidate for the Republican nomination understand foreign policy? Or is he wrong about what happened to Iraq and who is responsible?
None of us know if he knew of the attack before it happened. You know, there is a controversy over whether FDR know about Pearl Harbor days in advance.

WMD's were found years later.

Obama (and Hillary) have destabilized the Middle East AND caused great division in the US.

Obama should not have wimped out in Iraq.

Do I have to agree with everything Trump says? No. But I like his plans for the US.

Let me help.

WMDs were not found.

There maybe division but a clear majority want the fuck out of ME. Obama was not elected on a Conservative mandate, the people spoke.

Bush Wimped out, he said that US were leaving.

A lot of what Trump says is unrealistic.

jeebus what an a-hole lol...
3854a59a52fbf98bfcf7bddca656-foster-brooks.jpg
Buffalo guy...

Forum List

Back